THE BROWNS BOARD

Billion DollAR OFENSIVE liNE = BOWELL MOVEMENT ON SUNDAY

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

Sorry but this is Fu*#ing Hilarious.

Sotell me how can an Offensive lIneman be so key and sooooooo hard to acquire? We have the leagues best LG (totally meaningless because they are all the same, all shit, fat lard asses), and spend more than anyone on an OL, and our offense is arguably the worst in the NFL.

Boy, you guys really know the ins and outs of football. Boy, the upgraded OL really sprung that juggernaut Jamal Lewis loose for a lot of yardage this year. Ooooh, oooh, ooooh, and how about KW2, he really showed me and Rich up didn't he? That guy is a real playmaker, gamebreaker, TD threat.

LMAO.

The FUNNIEST thing of all is that The Steelers have to win next week. LMAO more.

Just watch and see what a bitch they turn Joe Thomas into.

Sewage gave us CRAP Players, and THAT is the problem with the Browns.

We don't have ONE SINGLE PLAYMAKER.

Hmmm - funny, didnt hear you whining like this last year....

And you felt the need to start two separate threads to cry even more?

And you are going to buy a Steeler jersey?

Seriously, find the nearest, highest bridge without water and take a flying leap, you f-ing moron. Go root for f-ing Buffalo or the f-ing Steelers.

I didn't hear him whining just proclaiming FACTS..........it si what it is..........

But I am so proud our OLine is breaking records for scoring in the NFL..........

we got the OLINE and we can show the world that we can be shut out on offense five straight games.......

NEXT Up our OLINE will throttle the Steelers and show em they cannot help us score edder..............

GOOD JOB we got trench mouth.................and will show the world how to blow 39 miillion on an oline and still not be able to score a TD............

and we got our six milliion dollar stud RB................

Sewage is the BEST GM in football

Rich/Ghoolie: since you've probably watched a combined 250 years of football between you, you can surely understand that this isn't really the proper time of the season to be truly be evaluating the offensive line. We have a lame-duck coach, a pathetic 3rd-string QB, and a bunch of infighting and (more likely than not) quitting and/or mutiny.

Guest Ghoolie
Rich/Ghoolie: since you've probably watched a combined 250 years of football between you, you can surely understand that this isn't really the proper time of the season to be truly be evaluating the offensive line. We have a lame-duck coach, a pathetic 3rd-string QB, and a bunch of infighting and (more likely than not) quitting and/or mutiny.

Listen, all Rich and I hear is how the Browns had GREAt talent, EXCEPT for OL. Five fagging games without a TD, with the most expensive, supposedly BEST OL in the NFL.

Rich and I have been telling you our talent is pure shit. WInslow is shit, our QBs are shit, our RBs are the worst kind of shit and we dont have a WR WORTH a good shit. On top of that, we have no QB.

Now, if you think Phil Sewage is nto the problem, then you, too, are a dickhead. Playmakers win ball games, not coaches, not coordinators.............. PLAYMAKERS.

For 10 years now the Browns have not had ONE SINGLE playmaker who delivered week in and week out.

We have the OL you guys wanted. We have a coach who supposedly was teh REAL genius behind the Patriots. We have the GM who supposedly taught Ozzie all he knows.

So where's Da Beef? Where is the improvement?

The Cleveland media and the fans did nothing but bitch and demand money be spent on a great OL.

The fact of the matter is, if Gene Hickerson played on an average team nobody would have knew his lard ass.

QBs, RBs WRs and TEs MAKE the OL look good.

We have the OL you guys wanted. We have a coach who supposedly was teh REAL genius behind the Patriots.

Yeah, I'm sure anyone anywhere close to here has ever said anything CLOSE to this. Probably the most ridiculous thing I've read here. Ever.

We have the GM who supposedly taught Ozzie all he knows.

This is the second-most ridiculous.

Old man, if you really want to rile people up, you need to be grounded somewhere near the vicinity of reality.

We're short on talent, there's no question. But when you compare it to what we had before Savage came here, it's night and day, and that's why people are willing to get him the benefit of the doubt.

Nobody looks good out there when the entire team is playing like shit.

Guest Masters
QBs, RBs WRs and TEs MAKE the OL look good.

I could have went on a long rant about all else that was wrong, twisted, and contorted with your post. But that would only serve your full agenda (get people riled up, but won't truly read what is writen). But I did think I'd leave you with this.....

So if the above is true, please tell me how Big Ben, Parker (or any back PIT trots out), Ward, Holmes, and Miller are making PITs OL look? Because week in and week out, that OL looks bad running the ball and lets Ben get knocked down, hit, and sacked almost more than any other QB in the league.

Ghoolie

I completely agree. the only bad ting is ths Steelers DO NOT have to win, so now we can see how we match up against backups across the board. By losing to the titans They are locked into the #2 seed with a first round bye, cant move up or down.

1-7 at HOME how sad indeed. to all who thinks we are jsut a coach away, Please this team is a flat out joke, shutout by a 2-11-1 team at home is ROCK bottom. I am so glad we dont play Detroit because I do no think we could even score on them right now.

Ghoulie: I have not been on the board in a while but I see a leopard can't change his stripes. Your still a whiner and still post striclty to stir crap up with nothing productive to add. I'm no sure why I pointed this out since you and everyone else already knows this. I guess this is my "master of the obvious post."

Guest Ghoolie
We're short on talent, there's no question. But when you compare it to what we had before Savage came here, it's night and day, and that's why people are willing to get him the benefit of the doubt.

Nobody looks good out there when the entire team is playing like shit.

What drugs are you taking.

Our talent is BETTER? LMAO.

4 - 11

There aren't 5 players on our team who could start for Pittsburgh.

Archived