THE BROWNS BOARD

Next SUnday will be the ultimate humilliation

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

I bought a Steeler's Jersey just for the EXTERMINATION.

I don

t know if next week will be enough for the idiots who are BROWNS FANS, to finally admit that LErner ownership is PURE SHIT.

The LErners are not worth the sweat of off Art Modell's balls.

I don

t know if next week will be enough for the idiots who are BROWNS FANS, to finally admit that LErner ownership is PURE SHIT.

Hey Tommy, unfortunately this organization - actually the melding of two distinct franchises - has come full circle from that fateful loss to the Bills in Bud Carson's last game as head coach.

Glad they aren't playing the Lions next Sunday.

The Steeler will most likely play starters about a Half a Most... So the game will be quite competitive , but resembling a Pre-season Game.

Exactly.

Sadly, I see our "starters" getting outplayed and outhustled by your reserves.

if you mean that the browns' starters are the same as other teams second and third-string players, you're right.

well, that had more impact before mz the pussy beat me to it.

this is the worst stretch i've seen the browns have since expansion.

Guest Ghoolie
The Steeler will most likely play starters about a Half a Most... So the game will be quite competitive , but resembling a Pre-season Game.

Dude, are you inhaling hoorta's fart gas? Joe Thomas got his ass handed to him today as did the Browns.................. SHUTOUT BY CINCINATI............

The Steelers will kick the living shit out of the Browns. Your third string is more talented than our starters. Competitive? Don't be an ass, even if the Steelers lay down, they win this one by 30 points, easily.

Dude, are you inhaling hoorta's fart gas? Joe Thomas got his ass handed to him today as did the Browns.................. SHUTOUT BY CINCINATI............

The Steelers will kick the living shit out of the Browns. Your third string is more talented than our starters. Competitive? Don't be an ass, even if the Steelers lay down, they win this one by 30 points, easily.

Go root for the Stoolers You Fag imbecile

LOL...30 points ?? wow... I dont see that Happening. This game could be a surprise Battle. Its the Browns Super Bowl for 08 !

Guest Ghoolie
Exactly.

Sadly, I see our "starters" getting outplayed and outhustled by your reserves.

Hey, do you see why I call Steeler fans DUMB JACKOFF BASTARDS?

These assholes don't even know their own F*&%ing team.

I told you all along, the Steelers would play this game like they play EVERY OTHER GAME............ SMASH MOUTH.

Guest Ghoolie

I don

Just to remind you morons, it was GHOOLIE who told you teh Steelers would come to kick ass and take names.

It is all about honor, self respect and pride. There was NO WAY the Steelers would end the season loafing, let alone giving their arch rivals ANY chance to be victorious.

You guys wouldn't know a football player if he knocked you flat on your ass.

LOL...30 points ?? wow... I dont see that Happening. This game could be a surprise Battle. Its the Browns Super Bowl for 08 !

I saw this one coming. You can look up in another thread I predicted the Steelers would cover the spread- The Browns have just been going through the motions the last couple of weeks.

Archived