THE BROWNS BOARD

Running Back..

DestinFunk

I tell ya what...not just because he has been so great tonight but i think Derrek Ward would be a GREAT pickup for the browns...I have said this before and then watching him tonight just proves to me he has the skill...

cut the losses with Jamal...

dont get me wrong..they need a STUD Linebacker in round 1..then if Shonn Greene is still around..welll again i have typed it all before...but if not they can adress the right side of the OL...or grab a WR ...and sign WARD.

Do some research on Ward, and you'll see he is fabulous as the change-of-pace guy but has been poor web he is the starter (when Jacobs has been hurt).

We have what I think is a good change of pace guy, now we just need the "starter."

Do some research on Ward, and you'll see he is fabulous as the change-of-pace guy but has been poor web he is the starter (when Jacobs has been hurt).

We have what I think is a good change of pace guy, now we just need the "starter."

You are welcome to your opinion..but i heard this same story when a few of us here were begging and screaming for Michael Turner for 2 years...Ward is a force...Harrison and Lewis are not.

Ward is a great change of pace guy and the Giants aren't letting him go anywhere. But, we don't have just one, we have two change of pace guys. If the new coach has some offensive knowledge, he will move Cribbs to RB where he can be more effective. So, you still need a power back.

Guest Aloysius

I don't think the Giants can afford to re-sign both Jacobs and Ward.

My guess is that Ward becomes an FA. But as mz the pussy said, Ward's more a change of pace back. Plus, he's got a very long injury history.

Ward is a great change of pace guy and the Giants aren't letting him go anywhere. But, we don't have just one, we have two change of pace guys. If the new coach has some offensive knowledge, he will move Cribbs to RB where he can be more effective. So, you still need a power back.

Well, someone AGREES with me on this! We are wasting the finest talent on the team as a special teams player. The havoc Cribbs would create for defenses as a full time running back would be great to watch.

Mike

Archived