THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is excited to watch Pisspuke's practice squad whip our ass on Sunday?

Legacy Fan

Guest Aloysius

And if we beat their third-stringers, what good does it do? It'll only drop us in the draft order & allow RAC to say he beat the Steelers.

It'll be especially frustrating to see how the Stoolers' backup rush linebackers are much better than our starters.

I'm not.

With family in for the holidays and this as the week's game, I'm thinkin' I won't watch at all.

Part of me wants to see your team win this one. A couple of good slaps on the chin has always served the Steelers well on their way into the playoffs.

Not sure it would help here though.

Ben's a stud, the D is sick...

But their special teams and offensive coordinator suck.

That D, in the playoff hype, might be enough to carry 'em.

But if it's left up to Bruce Arians, we'll be watching the Super Bowl right alongside the Brownies.

Pops

Pittsburgh (UPI)

In voting in the Pittsburgh area, Steeler's coach Mike Tomlin, who has led his team to yet another division title and the number two seed in the upcoming playoffs, was narrowly edged by Cleveland's Romeo Crennel for Coach of the Year honors.

Local house painter Jerry "Livin' Large" Lampings was asked why he chose Crennel and responded "Three reasons: one, it's nothin' special for Tomlin to win the division. That happens every year in these parts. Two, Crennel's done a stellar job of taking Cleveland's team down the toilet. Actually, it's worse than a toilet, more like Lake Erie. They haven't scored a touchdown since the fall foliage changed colors. And Third, we're a gregarious lot here in the 'burgh. This was pretty much the only way Cleveland was gonna win anything this year, so we pushed for it out of a sense of charity." Crennel will receive a case of Iron City Beer, a Terrible Towel and, hopefully, a contract extension.

I'm not.

I could care less. The soul of this franchise is "just give me my damn game check." Sunday was rock bottom.

This OWNER sucks! The Lerner family enables it to always boil down to "it's just the coach." Is it? Lerner SHOULD have told every damn player on Sunday that their game checks are going back to the season tickets holders they just boned one time too many. THEN you'd see players PISSED about losing.

Trouble is Lerner does NOT care or we wouldn't repeat the suckage every single FREAKIN year. And I don't feel like saying FREAKIN.

I don't care what they do from here on out. I'm not gonna allow myself to care when the current message to Browns' players is you don't have to give a shit to get REAL good cake here. We've got ALOT more Marburys than the Knicks have. TRUST me! The Browns have a reputation now - "hey, you want a year off? Go and Stallworth the Browns with a nice FA contract and tell them you got a pulled hammy or groin for the entire season." We almost had Brady Quinn being Isaiah Thomas - we'll pay you great cake if you don't step fott anywhere near the field. I mean that was just a REAL treat while Dumb Ass was on pace to throw 30 INTs and complete 48% of his passes. YAY!

Did anyone hear Boomer Esiason at halftime in that group that summarizes highlight films, which includes Bill Cowher? I'd bet EVERY penny I own they've talked Cowher out of the temptation to come here. ANOTHER FREAKIN reason keeping RAC until someone else hires Bill first was absurd. This franchise reminded me it died on Sunday and there wasn't 1 person that cared enough to give it CPR unles it meant they weren't going to get their gamecheck. Guess what? They all got their game checks. It's like going to see you favorite band in concert when they weren't in the mood to give you their A or B performance and they decided to quit early.

I LITERALLY had to ask myself Sunday "WHAT AM I ROOTING FOR RIGHT NOW?" That's all we needed was for Cincy to outsuck that and give us the false perception that all is well. Gut this FREAKIN team except for Josh Cribbs, Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Ryan Pointbriand, Phil Dawson and Shaun Rogers. I'll even keep the ankle grabbing Jackson because he at least WANTS to play well.

This bears ZERO resemblence to the team, the soul, the connection to the fans that I gathered so many fond memories of in the 80s. I'm sorry but it starts HIGHER than the Head Coach because his ass should have been fired 4 weeks ago.

Not that I have a reason to care at all anymore but Pittsburgh's JVs will be kneeling on the ball by halftime! This might be the saddest truth - as much as Charlie Frye REALLY stunk he at least CARED about what it meant to wear the uniform.

- Tom F. (What's our record in the division in the 4th year of the Savage era? Talented teams can score TDs by accident while THIS team hasn't scored a TD in how many weeks? In all our losses did they ever once remove the score for "yaaa, but we had 5 guys in the Pro Bowl last year?")

Guest Ghoolie

I bought a Troy Polamalu Jersey. The Steelers aren't a pussy team, they will play hard and they will paste the living shit out of our coward sissies.

I hope the Steelers demoralize, embarass and humilliate the entire organization. I hope the Steeler fans gang up on the Browns fans there and give them a good pasting too.

I hope the Steeler cheerleaders do dildo things to the Browns cheeleaders ( I can dream, can't I?)

I bought a Troy Polamalu Jersey. The Steelers aren't a pussy team, they will play hard and they will paste the living shit out of our coward sissies.

I hope the Steelers demoralize, embarass and humilliate the entire organization. I hope the Steeler fans gang up on the Browns fans there and give them a good pasting too.

I hope the Steeler cheerleaders do dildo things to the Browns cheeleaders ( I can dream, can't I?)

I think Cinnci already took care of that. We should just say we forfeit and not even step on the field. Would be about the same thing even if we did show up.

I decided to work today, so this is the first Browns game I haven't seen since the 80's.

If they were to ever win a game against Puke, it would be while I was working and also the fact we need them to lose.

On top of that, it wouldn't mean anything like an actual win, it would be written off as a fluke.

Archived