THE BROWNS BOARD

Romeo Crennel Should be given a 5 year extension

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

The fact of the matter is the Browns are winning more games under Crennel than they did before him.

Now remember, we are NOT talking about the REAL Browns, we are talking about this concoction that you dickheads love.

You loved William Green

You loved Dilfer

You loved Dilfer mentoring Charley Frye

You coined the phrase " In Sewage we trust"

You INSISTED that RAC was MORE than a coffee fetcher for Belichik

You insisted that the problem with the team was the OL.

None of the shit that the majority on this board suggested through their "great" (read idiotic) analysis ever came to bear fruit.

Meanwhile guys Rich and I pulled for (Roethlisbergur, Petersen, Chester Taylor, DeAngelo Williams, are producing.

CLEARLY.... the Lerner Browns is NOT an organization focused on winning but instead making IDIOTS happy so they will continue to buy tickets. Crennel will finish 14 - 18 for the last two years, This is a higher winning percentage than any other LErner Browns team, which overall is a .300 ball club.

CLEARLY..... RAC is performing OVER the .300 level that the majority here like and think is a good foundation. We have no QB, no RB, no WRs, no pass rush, no ability to stop the run, crappy DBs, D+ linebackers and a good FG kicker.

There are perhaps 4 players on this team that could earn a position with one of the better NFL teams. The rest of the players are pure shit, and THIS IS THE FAULT OF RAC?

What should RAC do, resurrect Jamal Lewis from the dead? Let Braylon Edwards star in his own version of "THE WIZARD OF OZ", where the pussy WR asks the wizard for BRAINS, HEART and COURAGE all at once?

The Browns have become a laughing stock. The collective group of fans are among, IMHO the dumbest bastards ever.

Do you guys not realize that you cannot win ball games without stars? Playmakers!

Do you not comprehend the difference between a Manning, Big Ben or Brady as compared to the shit we have? You think Jamal and Petersen are kind of in the same class?

Phil Sewage is the worst judge of talent in the history of the NFL............. bar none.

Lerner ownership makes Art Modell look like a football mastermind.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT - Art Modell's Browns and Baltimore Browns are a million times better than this load of goose shit we have now.

As I said in 1995, this team should not have been named the browns, Modell should have kept the name and the new team should have been forced to build its own legacy. Adding Lerner to what once was has, in effect turned even our great heritage into shit.

What I want for Christmas is a nice chunk of hotdog stuck in Randy Lenrer's throat.

The fact of the matter is the Browns are winning more games under Crennel than they did before him.

Now remember, we are NOT talking about the REAL Browns, we are talking about this concoction that you dickheads love.

You loved William Green

You loved Dilfer

None of the shit that the majority on this board suggested through their "great" (read idiotic) analysis ever came to bear fruit.

Meanwhile guys Rich and I pulled for (Roethlisbergur, Petersen, Chester Taylor, DeAngelo Williams, are producing.

CLEARLY.... the Lerner Browns is NOT an organization focused on winning but instead making IDIOTS happy so they will continue to buy tickets. Crennel will finish 14 - 18 for the last two years, This is a higher winning percentage than any other LErner Browns team, which overall is a .300 ball club.

CLEARLY..... RAC is performing OVER the .300 level that the majority here like and think is a good foundation. We have no QB, no RB, no WRs, no pass rush, no ability to stop the run, crappy DBs, D+ linebackers and a good FG kicker.

There are perhaps 4 players on this team that could earn a position with one of the better NFL teams. The rest of the players are pure shit, and THIS IS THE FAULT OF RAC?

What should RAC do, resurrect Jamal Lewis from the dead? Let Braylon Edwards star in his own version of "THE WIZARD OF OZ", where the pussy WR asks the wizard for BRAINS, HEART and COURAGE all at once?

The Browns have become a laughing stock. The collective group of fans are among, IMHO the dumbest bastards ever.

Do you guys not realize that you cannot win ball games without stars? Playmakers!

Do you not comprehend the difference between a Manning, Big Ben or Brady as compared to the shit we have? You think Jamal and Petersen are kind of in the same class?

Phil Sewage is the worst judge of talent in the history of the NFL............. bar none.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT - Art Modell's Browns and Baltimore Browns are a million times better than this load of goose shit we have now.

As I said in 1995, this team should not have been named the browns, Modell should have kept the name and the new team should have been forced to build its own legacy. Adding Lerner to what once was has, in effect turned even our great heritage into shit.

What I want for Christmas is a nice chunk of hotdog stuck in Randy Lenrer's throat.

In all honesty it wouldnt suprize me if lerner retains crennel and savage and the nfl shouldnt be suprized when i fire them as my favorite sport maybe i will take up soccer as an alternative? ;)

The chunk of hotdog would be nice but i would rather him sell the team now before the fans force the nfl's hand in a season or two at the rate this idiot organization is moving.....lol

Lerner needs to get rid of his whole leeching worthless front office just for starters and i dont see it happening...i dont see me being a browns fan or an nfl fan next year what a load of tripe the nfl unloaded on us when they let lerner buy the club...

You loved William Green

You loved Dilfer

Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of this crap. When Modell owned this team, you would never see a coach linger for 2 years after it was obvious he couldn't do the job. The difference is that Lerner is not really a fan of the NFL, where Modell was. I really don't believe that Randy is doing anything here intentionally. He just hasn't been able to hire the right people. It's true that these are not the real Browns, and I have always said, and posted elsewhere, that the name should not have been resurrected. While I think our best option is Lerner as the owner, because of his deep pockets, he really needs to remember one of the things Modell always said...."As long as the fans are cheering or booing emphatically, everything is fine.....it's when they are quiet, and not complaining, that you need to worry....that means apathy has set in, and you may as well close the doors." I

You loved William Green

You loved Dilfer

Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of this crap. When Modell owned this team, you would never see a coach linger for 2 years after it was obvious he couldn't do the job. The difference is that Lerner is not really a fan of the NFL, where Modell was. I really don't believe that Randy is doing anything bad here intentionally. He just hasn't been able to hire the right people. It's true that these are not the real Browns, and I have always said, and posted elsewhere, that the name should not have been resurrected. While I think our best option is Lerner, as the owner, because of his deep pockets, he really needs to remember one of the things Modell always said...."As long as the fans are cheering or booing emphatically, everything is fine.....it's when they are quiet, and not complaining, that you need to worry....that means apathy has set in, and you may as well close the doors." It was something like that...maybe not word for word, but it's close.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of this crap. When Modell owned this team, you would never see a coach linger for 2 years after it was obvious he couldn't do the job. The difference is that Lerner is not really a fan of the NFL, where Modell was. I really don't believe that Randy is doing anything bad here intentionally. He just hasn't been able to hire the right people. It's true that these are not the real Browns, and I have always said, and posted elsewhere, that the name should not have been resurrected. While I think our best option is Lerner, as the owner, because of his deep pockets, he really needs to remember one of the things Modell always said...."As long as the fans are cheering or booing emphatically, everything is fine.....it's when they are quiet, and not complaining, that you need to worry....that means apathy has set in, and you may as well close the doors." It was something like that...maybe not word for word, but it's close.

Romeo has one winning season. Besides the anomoly last year, his teams have gotten WORSE. from 6-10 in his inagural season to 4-12 the next, to the 10-6 outlier last year to 4-12 this year. so in 4 years his team has gone from 6-10 to 4-12. He is not doing better. In fact Butch Davis has 25 wins and Romeo is going to end his career with 24.

The fact of the matter is the Browns are winning more games under Crennel than they did before him...

That's not saying much apparently.

From today's Fox Power Rankings about the Browns:

Just one more game on the Romeo Crennel head coaching death watch, which is a shame for a good football man like Crennel. But a loss this week would make big Romeo 0-for-8 against the Steelers, and would give the ex-Patriots assistant 40 losses in his four seasons with the Browns. COOL STAT: Cleveland's offense has scored just 21 points combined in four games since Brady Quinn got hurt.

The Browns scored 65 points in Quinn's 2.75 games (11 quarters) this year, but in only 5 of those quarters was he healthy.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings?MSNHPHMA

0-8 vs the arch rival and averaging 10 losses per season will not allow any NFL head coach to keep his job. I agree with most in that he seems like a solid person, but the numbers are the numbers. He's as good as gone and that's that.

That's not saying much apparently.

From today's Fox Power Rankings about the Browns:

Just one more game on the Romeo Crennel head coaching death watch, which is a shame for a good football man like Crennel. But a loss this week would make big Romeo 0-for-8 against the Steelers, and would give the ex-Patriots assistant 40 losses in his four seasons with the Browns. COOL STAT: Cleveland's offense has scored just 21 points combined in four games since Brady Quinn got hurt.

The Browns scored 65 points in Quinn's 2.75 games (11 quarters) this year, but in only 5 of those quarters was he healthy.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings?MSNHPHMA

0-8 vs the arch rival and averaging 10 losses per season will not allow any NFL head coach to keep his job. I agree with most in that he seems like a solid person, but the numbers are the numbers. He's as good as gone and that's that.

again, the Browns are not winning more games under Crennel than before him. Butch Davis will have on e more win in four years with the team than Crennel will after he loses sunday and gets fired.

Guest ATENEARS

LOL, great line!

What I want for Christmas is a nice chunk of hotdog stuck in Randy Lerner's throat.

Now, that's just wrong ...

bush_chokes.jpg

What should RAC do...Let Braylon Edwards star in his own version of "THE WIZARD OF OZ", where the pussy WR asks the wizard for BRAINS, HEART and COURAGE all at once?

Classic!

Ghoolie is 100% correct, and you all know it!

You bought into what you were sold, and ended up with nothing. This is not my idea of a good time.

No Presents for Christmas, Browns fans.

-Al

Archived