THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Suck

Zombo

1. Please explain how an urban city can also be a redneck town ... you just said that we are an urban city that is a redneck mecca.

OK, I will do my best to explain: Pittsburgh is a city (i.e. urban area) full of rednecks (i.e. toothless dumb idiots).

2. Makes no sense how I could be a redneck yet accessing the internet over a laptop......

Well, that's because you're a redneck whose mama paid the cable bill. Or did the Cable Guy.

3. That same game Ben shredded the Colts D

The only thing I've seen Ben shred in recent years was his face on a Pontiac.

4. I am happy to know you aren't desputing

Nope, we don't "despute". We leave that to the rednecks.

5. the NFl and AFL were completely different leagues prior to the merger.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. That word "merger" was really throwing us.

6.Of course, there isn't a reason for a Browns fan life live in current time, or even the past 3 decades.

I did not edit the above sentence. Are you getting the redneck thing yet?

Zombo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe me when the Browns do get pounded tomorrow I will remind you of what you have been saying here for the last 4-5 days, and I will keep posting threads on here about it to the point where they will probably have to delete this thread or block me off this site.

Sounds like you've got your week all planned out. If they lose are you going to get a job?

Zombo

XL_ben_is_in1.jpg

And that should really be the last argument on THAT topic...

LOL. Is that the "NASA-like" technology?? Wow. Looks like someone at the 5-yardline with a camera phone. Notice the angle of the goal line? Someone even drew a red line for you ... see how it is diagonal?

Hint: If the camera was on the goal line, and was a definitive "NASA-like" answer ... the goal would be a straight line.

You should have probably taken a trip to Pittsburgh in the last 20 years before rambling on about it.

Dude, I fly into Pittsburgh every single year. I've seen Pittsburgh in the 70's, I've seen Pittsburgh in the 80's, I've seen Pittsburgh in the 90's and I saw Pittsburgh last year. It's still a hole.

Again, I am not from there and visited there for the first time a year ago and then again last year. I couldn't get over how beautiful it really was. The city has a great skyline split into three by the river.

A skyline split by a river? Were you holding your snowglobe upside down?

It's three different rivers btw, Einstein.

The NFL you are referring to, is now known as the NFC.

Really? Cause I could swear the Browns, Steelers and Colts were in the NFL ... and they're in the AFC.

Modern day football is judged POST-merger,

No ... see that's what we are trying to explain to you idiots: Pittsburgh football is judged post-merger. Modern-day football is judged post-WWII.

Next time you are sightseeing, head over to Canton, the nice folks at the Pro Football Hall of Fame will explain it to you real nice-like, with pictures and everything.

There simply is no comparison between the SB and the "league championships"

I'll make the same offer to you that I have made to others: We'll see if we can get you a field pass in Cleveland. All you have to do is walk up to Jim Brown on gameday and tell him his league championship doesn't count.

Zombo

I STILL remember this alleged LONG ride Jax was supposed to have out of Pittsburgh in January 2008. They threw 2 forward passes to the petrified Northcutt before deciding they didn't need to throw the ball at all. They just ran the ball down Pitt's esophagii (that's plural without an s for all the Trailer Park Shakespeares in the house this week).

If it plays out like it should, Ben will be pretending his shoulder bothers him after a few INTs. He did that really vrs Tennessee. Right on cue I'd say watch him show everyone the fictional shoulder pain and there it was. Has the new Head Coach won a playoff game yet? Stay fricken tuned... I love a good laugh.

- Tom F.

This is Tomlins second years as a HC and second year his team is in the playoffs. Can we compare that to Crennel'a resume?

LOL. Is that the "NASA-like" technology?? Wow. Looks like someone at the 5-yardline with a camera phone. Notice the angle of the goal line? Someone even drew a red line for you ... see how it is diagonal?

Hint: If the camera was on the goal line, and was a definitive "NASA-like" answer ... the goal would be a straight line.

Dude, I fly into Pittsburgh every single year. I've seen Pittsburgh in the 70's, I've seen Pittsburgh in the 80's, I've seen Pittsburgh in the 90's and I saw Pittsburgh last year. It's still a hole.

A skyline split by a river? Were you holding your snowglobe upside down?

It's three different rivers btw, Einstein.

Really? Cause I could swear the Browns, Steelers and Colts were in the NFL ... and they're in the AFC.

No ... see that's what we are trying to explain to you idiots: Pittsburgh football is judged post-merger. Modern-day football is judged post-WWII.

Next time you are sightseeing, head over to Canton, the nice folks at the Pro Football Hall of Fame will explain it to you real nice-like, with pictures and everything.

I'll make the same offer to you that I have made to others: We'll see if we can get you a field pass in Cleveland. All you have to do is walk up to Jim Brown on gameday and tell him his league championship doesn't count.

Zombo

No one said the view was from perpendicular to the goal line and "NASA-like" was used to described the technology proving Holmes's TD catch against the Ravens. It doesn't matter if the view is an an angle becuase reguardless of what angle you look at it from the red line is drawn on the edge of the goal line and the ball is clearly over the red line. This wasn't taken with a cell phone, this was the deciding view the ref used to confirm the ball was over the line. (Minus the red line, but thats to help the idiots of the world see the ball is clearly over before Ben is down.)

Denying the facts makes me think you are Al Gore....

No one is discrediting Jim Brown's championships...........

Putting words in other poeple's mouth is making me think you are Al Gore.....

Sounds like you've got your week all planned out. If they lose are you going to get a job?

Zombo

Hahaha so hilarious maybe if your mom gets off the streets she wont have to keep paying you her hard earned money for being on her back 24/7 so you can move out and get your shit together. No shame in admitting you were wrong about the game and I will look forward to seeing you do just that come 430-5 o clock tomorrow.

I STILL remember this alleged LONG ride Jax was supposed to have out of Pittsburgh in January 2008. They threw 2 forward passes to the petrified Northcutt before deciding they didn't need to throw the ball at all. They just ran the ball down Pitt's esophagii (that's plural without an s for all the Trailer Park Shakespeares in the house this week).

If it plays out like it should, Ben will be pretending his shoulder bothers him after a few INTs. He did that really vrs Tennessee. Right on cue I'd say watch him show everyone the fictional shoulder pain and there it was. Has the new Head Coach won a playoff game yet? Stay fricken tuned... I love a good laugh.

- Tom F.

You guys have a lot of balls coming on here talking about head coaches for the Steelers winning playoff games. Hell when was the last time the Browns hosted a playoff game much less won a playoff game?? Oh that's right 14 years ago all the way back in 1994. Refresh my memory as well here the last two times the Browns have made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002 which team knocked their poop stained asses out both times?? Oh that's right it was the Pittsburgh Steelers both times thank you very much have a good one douchebag...

This is Tomlins second years as a HC and second year his team is in the playoffs. Can we compare that to Crennel'a resume?

How's he looking in the post season at home? There were some REALLY clutch play calls in that gem last year.

We're all about the Karma. Yinz went an'nat in laughter about Bruce Arians when he was an OC in Cleveland so we're just glad how right he looks with you in January.

Pro Football in Pittsburgh was SAVED by former Cleveland Browns' named Noll and Cowher - makes me laugh every time you wonder when and where Pro Football was born in your city. Maybe some day your owner will take all that playoff cake he robs from yinz and splurge for some grass seed and fertiziler for the mud pit you call a field.

- Tom F. (There's 3 Steeler fans in a car on Sunday - who's doing the driving? The Cop)

• 4 weeks later...
No shit dude, but much like the way this thread was started in relation to the Titans game most of the threads have nothing to do with the Steelers and Browns game this week. Zombo starts a thread that states just because the Steelers lost a game to the Titans that had the 1 seed and homefield advantage on the line means the Steelers are chokers and have no chance in the playoffs. Newsflash Zombo they dont give you the Lombardi Trophy or the Lamar Hunt Trophy or any kind of reward for clinching the number 1 seed and homefield. In another 3 weeks or so when the Steelers are playing in the AFC Championship game something the Browns havent played in 19 years since 1989, and the Titans are sitting at home and are one and done after losing to either Indy or the Ravens in the divisional round, that game that occured in Nashville last Sunday wont mean squat shit.

Damn now did I call that one or what...It's fun looking back and seeing that I was right and Zombo like always has been proven once again to be clueless....

No, it's just another December loss for the Steelers, followed by another loss this week, followed by another one-and-done in the playoffs.

Seems to be the Tomlin way: Lots of towel-waving in October, lots of losing in December.

Zombo

--I hope we do get Cowher, it'll take him one year to make Omar Epps his bitch.

Once again Zombo your football savy is right on the money....

- Tom F.

You guys have a lot of balls coming on here talking about head coaches for the Steelers winning playoff games. Hell when was the last time the Browns hosted a playoff game much less won a playoff game?? Oh that's right 14 years ago all the way back in 1994. Refresh my memory as well here the last two times the Browns have made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002 which team knocked their poop stained asses out both times?? Oh that's right it was the Pittsburgh Steelers both times thank you very much have a good one douchebag...

No shit, this guy is just begging for some recognition from us.

I mean, he really went out of his element to make that prediction, steelers win everybody else loses. Wow, big surprise there. I heard the same shit when you guys went 8-8. It's called being a homer, your team is bound to win sooner or later (later if your a browns fan). It's not a crime to be a homer, but don't act like you're a freakin jimmy the greek when your doing just what comes naturally.

Freak my friend .......there are a few of good fans left ................and some root root for the Steeler Nation too.............isn't that what makes fans be bigger than homers

Freak my friend .......there are a few of good fans left ................and some root root for the Steeler Nation too.............isn't that what makes fans be bigger than homers

Agreed...I have a Group of friends from Trumbull County I play Basketball with every Tuesday about 8 of them are Browns Fans, Good People , Good fans. well over half the Browns fans i run into are cool. The Internet is a different story ... the wack-jobs must Flock to the www.

John, Rif, Mark and Larry: Just give me one thread to punch Steeler fans in the head.

You can keep their grimey pennsyltucky paws from disrupting our remaining threads, but allow them in here.

I want to remind them that their city is rancid, their women are toothless and their deer stands are filled with idiots.

I want to remind them that they were the first team to start a gay Quarterback.

I want to remind them that the only big game they haven't choked on since the seventies was when the Refs HANDED them the SB against Seattle.

I want to remind them that ball actually has to pass the goal line to score a TD, and Baltiwhore should be sewing up the division this week.

I want to remind them that 8 League Championship is STILL more than 5 League Championships.

I want to remind them that regardless of how many times they have beaten these rudderless expansion Browns, we kicked their ass Old School, and NO amount of wins ever matches Joe Turkey Jones drilling Bradshaw's pea-brain into the turf, the single greatest moment in NFL History.

So let the urine-soaked camoflauge-colored mama's boys post in this thread. Cause someone needs to remind them ... Steelers Suck.

Zombo

Yeah, Kordell was gay ... can't argue with ya.

Archived