THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Would Like to Thank the NFL Referees

SiperBowl

this is a screen shot of second effort after already being down on the ground.

his knee was already down by contact 1 yard short, but heck the cowardly ref never blew the whistle and upon further review who knows? but all of America knows they witnessed the BullShit Call!

You are f.ucking idiot - he is in the air you dumb shit - second effort? It was a TD - head of referees called it a TD - who knows more - you (a loser Browns fan) or him?

Guest ATENEARS

I brought my children up loving and respecting the game of Football, but also knowing that sometimes the game is cheated, and others cast dark shadows on the glorious game. They know that Super Bowl XL was fixed and are well aware that the Steelers consumed buckets of performance enhancement drugs to steal all throphies won in the 70's.

My children troll for other steeler fan children on the weekends and cuase pain.

Steelers Would Like to Thank the NFL Referees

bad_call1.JPG

To relive all the exciting Shitstain moments in the Super Bowl, read the following:

Steelers 27, Shitstains 3

this is a screen shot of second effort after already being down on the ground.

his knee was already down by contact 1 yard short, but heck the cowardly ref never blew the whistle and upon further review who knows? but all of America knows they witnessed the BullShit Call!

He was still in the air when this photo was taken. Watch the play live. The "second effort" that you describe is after his legs are already on the ground. The only reason that this play is controversial at all is that the ref hesitated in making the call.

I am somewhat sympathetic to the push-off call. There was contact both ways on that play. Regardless, that play came midway through the first half. You can't pin a loss on a questionable call in the first quarter. The other "controversies" are teapot tempests stirred up by sensationalist sports "journalists" looking for an angle to press after a crappy superbowl and carried on by jealous fans of other teams.

1) Big Benny Hillthlisberger scored a TD on that play. Fair and square. It pisses me off, but he scored.

2) The push-off was a push-off. The league stopped allowing WRs to do that after Cokehead Irvin retired.

3) The holding call was ticky tacky. He hooked him for the hold for less than .000002 seconds, then let him go. It should have been offset by an offsides on the defense, anyways.

4) The blocking below the waist when actually making a tackle by Hasselbeck was total, 100% bullspit.

5) The two girls are from Pittsburgh. The cup is from Cleveland.

-Al

Archived