THE BROWNS BOARD

Gradkowski era to begin on Sunday

Lumbergh

I think Gradkowski will play well, and I'm serious about the Browns winning it, they will.

I see us scoring 24. Jamal Lewis is a proud man. He is ninety-some yards from 1,000 and when a team like the Steelers is in a position where they are more concerned with staying healthy than anything else, they can be run on.

The players like Romeo, they know this is his last game and with the Steelers playing some backups and thinking about the playoffs, the Browns will win.

If you look at Gradkowski's stats from 2006, they were pretty similar to Leftwich that year. I assume he'll be starting or playing most of the game? Grad will play well, the Browns will run well, and the Romeo factor will push us over the top.

Then we can hire a real coach and grad can compete to backup Brady next year.

Zombo

Hahahahahahaha wow that's all I have to say about what you just wrote there. You actually think the Browns after getting shutout by the Bengals and not being able to score a offensive TD since the Monday night game in Buffalo, that they are going to put up 24 points against the Steelers defense who is going to be pissed off and want to avenge a sub-par performance last week against Tennessee?? Wow give me some of that shit you're smokin dude it must be strong.

You have to be kidding. Anderson had one season, and not even that one was a full season where he played well. After the 6th game last season, he started to come back to earth and crashed playing the bungles. He was overrated to begin with and had most of his stats in a few games against teams with very poor records.

Fag o Steel, I see you still like nothing more than talking out your ass.

First of all, I am pro-Quinn. always have been. I was pimping his ass at Notre Dame when Shep was still too moonstruck by Leinart to notice him. Brady Quinn is the future of this franchise, and the future looks damn good at the QB position

But Brady Quinn held out last year and left a window open for Anderson, and he went 10-5 and threw for 29 TDs.

You have that all figured out though, it all happened early, and against bad teams ... well he threw 3 TDs and with no turnovers or sacks against Pittsburgh in Week 10. I guess you think Pittsburgh sucks. Finally we agree on something. He also shredded the Giants this year. Do they suck too?

Listen, I never said the dude wasn't inconsistant, most young QBs are. I'm saying we sucked hard before him and after him. He was not, nor is not, in any way, shape or form, the problem with this football team.

We were 4-13 team before he took over, we are 1-6 since he was benched. When he was the man we were 13-10. There are alot of things to hate about this team. Derek Anderson isn't one of them. He busted his ass, threw 37 TD passes and won games we used to lose.

Listen, we can't run, we can't stop the run, we can't catch easy passes and haven't fielded a real defense since 1994, and we are never going to beat out the Steelers and Ravens until we do. So ragging on Derek Anderson is pointless. It's Quinn's job now and should be. But what's wrong with this franchise has nothing to do with Derek Anderson.

You actually think the Browns after getting shutout by the Bengals and not being able to score a offensive TD since the Monday night game in Buffalo, that they are going to put up 24 points against the Steelers defense

Yes I do. The Browns will score multiple TDs and win the game. I guarantee it.

Wow give me some of that shit you're smokin dude it must be strong.

It sure loosened your Mom up.

Zombo

Yes I do. The Browns will score multiple TDs and win the game. I guarantee it.

It sure loosened your Mom up.

Zombo

If the Browns somehow do win this game on Sunday like you think they will, I will change my name to I am Zombo's bitch for a whole week on here next week when I post. That's how positively certain I am that the Browns will not win this game. So there you go you have a deal and a bet here hold me too it because if the Browns would win in Pittsburgh Sunday I would have no problem doing it. But the fact of the matter is I dont even have to remotely think about this because the Browns have absolutely positively no chance in hell of winning this game in Pittsburgh on Sunday period.

Championships and lighting it up..............Bradkowski did at Toledo.............meanwhile Quinn lost nearly every big game he was in and massacred by OSU and LSU in consecutive bowl games

hope that suffices............I got my evidence show me yours

I picture this guy sounding like Myron Cope when he talks,,,,and thats just downright disgusting!

Fag o Steel, I see you still like nothing more than talking out your ass.

First of all, I am pro-Quinn. always have been. I was pimping his ass at Notre Dame when Shep was still too moonstruck by Leinart to notice him. Brady Quinn is the future of this franchise, and the future looks damn good at the QB position

But Brady Quinn held out last year and left a window open for Anderson, and he went 10-5 and threw for 29 TDs.

You have that all figured out though, it all happened early, and against bad teams ... well he threw 3 TDs and with no turnovers or sacks against Pittsburgh in Week 10. I guess you think Pittsburgh sucks. Finally we agree on something. He also shredded the Giants this year. Do they suck too?

Listen, I never said the dude wasn't inconsistant, most young QBs are. I'm saying we sucked hard before him and after him. He was not, nor is not, in any way, shape or form, the problem with this football team.

We were 4-13 team before he took over, we are 1-6 since he was benched. When he was the man we were 13-10. There are alot of things to hate about this team. Derek Anderson isn't one of them. He busted his ass, threw 37 TD passes and won games we used to lose.

Listen, we can't run, we can't stop the run, we can't catch easy passes and haven't fielded a real defense since 1994, and we are never going to beat out the Steelers and Ravens until we do. So ragging on Derek Anderson is pointless. It's Quinn's job now and should be. But what's wrong with this franchise has nothing to do with Derek Anderson.

You are a delusional man Zombie.

Yeah, Quinn held out like a dumbass and did lose his starting job. Yeah, Anderson threw for all those TDs. What did that get you? Nothing except an overrated QB for the next season. Anderson threw the majority of those TDs in the first 6 games of your season, and during garbage time of the other games. He went downhill after the midway point of the season and never looked like the QB he was made out to be by his inflated stats. BTW, what did Anderson do in Pittsburgh? It's called a Loss. And his one game against the Giants does not make him a good QB. Every QB in the league can win a game here or there, even against good teams. Anderson WAS the problem with this team along with Romeo. The rest of the problem was because your team gave up. That is also on Anderson, but especially on Romeo. Anderson is the guy who busted his ass and won games you used to lose? When was that? It was for a couple of games, end of story.

Anderson WAS the problem with this team

So explain why we are 5-14 in games he DIDN'T start the past three years...

Zombo

--HINT: Our defense has ranked 26th, 30th, and 27th the past three years.

So explain why we are 5-14 in games he DIDN'T start the past three years...

Zombo

--HINT: Our defense has ranked 26th, 30th, and 27th the past three years.

Frye sucked ass and obviously Anderson was a better choice at the time. But to say that he is not the problem is like putting your head in the sand. He is the leader of the offense and your offense with him has not only gone downhill since about the 6th game of last season, it completely tanked. As you said, he had a decent game against the Giants, but every dog has his day. That does not make him a good QB, it makes him a very inconsistant QB. The browns as a team quit on him because he was being touted as this great QB, and everyone saw that he was not getting it done when needed. Winning some games is great if that is all you want. Winning the important games, when you HAVE TO late in the game, or need the W to get you into the post season is where it counts. It would have been nice to see your coach make the right choice earlier in the season and put in Quinn to try and spark that offense. It is only my opinion, but I really think the browns waited longer than they should have with Frye, and Romeo did the same thing with Anderson. His decision making had me questioning how the hell he got the job in the first place.

I really do hope that the browns get a good coach and why the hell they are waiting makes no sense. The browns need a new coach that is tough on his players, expects them to perform or benches them, even if they are the big money makers or the popular player. The browns need a coughlin or cowher type of coach to get them to perform. It's not like you don't have the talent on offense and a start of a defense (however, I think the defense is your weakest point).

Anyway, as I said, I want our division to be known as the toughest and we need the browns to step up. The bungles.... god they need more than help. Pathetic team all around.

Guest Ghoolie
I'm sure he'll do as well as the other three in that great "cockpit" that we built for our QBs.

Zombo

Over-rated O-line, aging lumbering running back, oft-injured TE, Butter-fingered #1 wideout, absolutely NO #2 wideout ... How Did Derek only win three games?

The O line isn't over rated. we never really have had a bad OL. Offensive Linemen are a dime a dozen, and while the line has to be good as a unit, it isn't that hard to find good fat asses to clog things up.

As ou astutely noted, we have no skilled players on offense and the D is worn out.

Guest Ghoolie
I think Gradkowski will play well, and I'm serious about the Browns winning it, they will.

I see us scoring 24. Jamal Lewis is a proud man. He is ninety-some yards from 1,000 and when a team like the Steelers is in a position where they are more concerned with staying healthy than anything else, they can be run on.

The players like Romeo, they know this is his last game and with the Steelers playing some backups and thinking about the playoffs, the Browns will win.

If you look at Gradkowski's stats from 2006, they were pretty similar to Leftwich that year. I assume he'll be starting or playing most of the game? Grad will play well, the Browns will run well, and the Romeo factor will push us over the top.

Then we can hire a real coach and grad can compete to backup Brady next year.

Zombo

I see you are still posting ridiculous posts that have nothing to do with reality.

It isn't Jamals speed, power and know-how that will make him play, it is his pride. Ahh,,,,,,,,,,, how come his pride didn't put him in the pro bowl? I mean he DOES have the best OL in the NFL.

So the players LIKE Romeo? I get it, after 15 games of being the laughing stock, magically they are going to win one for the Lardass?

I guess they didn't like him last week against Cinci?

Dude, the Steelers are going to be out for BLOOD. This just goes to show how out of touch you are with what a real football team is made of. The Steelers players AND fans have a lot of pride. Unlike Browns players and fans, the Steelers aren't going to lay down.

Unlike the Browns players, Steeler players consider it a disgrace to lose. They are NOT going to finish on a low note, they are NOT going to let last week be the theme going into the playoffs.

The Steelers that don't play much in the second half WILL EARN THEIR KEEP in the first half. I would not be surprised to see a 31 - 0 first half with the Steelers bitchslapping our cowardly team all over Hienz Dump.

The Browns will suffer injuries and humilliation tomorrow.

but I really think the browns waited longer than they should have with Frye, and Romeo did the same thing with Anderson. His decision making had me questioning how the hell he got the job in the first place. ...(however, I think the defense is your weakest point).

Well, when we cut out all the bullshit about you trying to make a case against Anderson, we find the truth therein ... Romeo shoulda never been the coach and his defense sucks.

Zombo

Hypothetically, I wonder what would happen if either Quinn or Anderson were healthy and starting this Sunday against the Steelers second string.

I'd still have to say we'd lose based on recent history of poor coaching, lack of preparation, an O-line that can't protect the QB on bull rushes and a defense that can't get off the field on third downs.

We'd score a touchdown or two, but Romeo still won't get a win.

Hypothetically, I wonder what would happen if either Quinn or Anderson were healthy and starting this Sunday against the Steelers second string.

I'd still have to say we'd lose based on recent history of poor coaching, lack of preparation, an O-line that can't protect the QB on bull rushes and a defense that can't get off the field on third downs.

We'd score a touchdown or two, but Romeo still won't get a win.

A TD or two? Nah make it simply a field goal or two

The Browns will suffer injuries and humilliation tomorrow.

Aww, c'mon, Ghoolie, we know you just say those kinds of things to get Rich to blow you harder.

I can see you two now, nuzzling up in your Christmas sweaters, drinking warm apple-tinis and playing "hide the Terrible Towel".

Hey, I'm an open-minded guy, I'm OK with it. It's actually kind of romantic ... our own Browns board love story: they fought, they met, they kissed, they u-hauled.

Who knew?

Well, maybe we should have known, come to think of it, it seems like you guys always had one hand under the balcony.

StatlerWaldorf.jpg

Ahh, then there was that first time you raised your rumpus in Rich's direction .. it was all over after that...

statler_waldorf2.jpg

True love found on the Browns Board ... it's actually kinda sweet.

Zombo

--Now find a state that can make it legal

I can say as well Gradkowski won the MAC almost single handidly in the

Championship Game what has Quinn ever won besides glowing awards for ...........sumtim????????????

and sucking huge in every big game he played in

Gradkowski is currently 4/12 for 20 yards and 2 picks (one for a TD).

Tell me again, rich, about the Great Bruce Gradkowski...your talent evaluation skills are indeed second-to-none!

Archived