THE BROWNS BOARD

A Steelers Christmas

Guest Aloysius

First off, save the ripping on DA for his new team. Secondly, it looks like you only incorrectly spelled six of those Steelers' names. Pretty good...

I am actually ripping on the Browns fans who thought he was the Messiah after having three or four good games against bad teams last year. They wanted him signed to a huge contract, then they bought his jersey and said he was a HOFer. I never thought he was going to be this bad but I knew he was average at best.

'Dwite Wight' isn't a result of "quick typing"...

And as for the DA thing, I think there was one Browns fan who thought DA was the messiah after 4 games. And, what do you know, you joined here yesterday. :)

[edit] Ailments

It has been speculated that Webster's ailments were due to wear and tear sustained over his playing career; some doctors estimated he had been in the equivalent of "25,000 automobile crashes" in over 35 years of playing football at the high school, college and professional levels. Protective equipment, in particular helmets, was inferior during Webster's time, and defensive players sometimes employed a "head slap" move that was then accepted although illegal.

Nicknamed "Iron Mike", Webster's reputation for durability led him to play even though injured. Despite several rumors, Webster never admitted to using anabolic steroids at points during his career. He did state, however, that if he did take steroids, "they were legal at the time".

Webster's story is tragic; however, dude was roided out to the max

It's amusing that any and every steeler great during the 70's was "roided out to the max" and they only won games in the 70's because they were "roiding out to the max" Give it a rest already unless of course you can drag up cold hard facts backing up your claims for every steeler worth a shit in your recent memory.

'Dwite Wight' isn't a result of "quick typing"...

And as for the DA thing, I think there was one Browns fan who thought DA was the messiah after 4 games. And, what do you know, you joined here yesterday. :)

I put the first part of his first name with the last part of the last name. I put the first part of his last name with the last part of his first name. Typing quickly while I think how it will be best worded got me ahead of myself and started spelling his last name even though I was still on his first name. Do you really believe I am lying about making a typo?......

The Browns were chosen to win the division by many so called "experts" and Browns fans I seen in real life kept trying to say DA was better then Ben. It wasn't to hard to prove them wrong by comparing their current stats and comparing there past history. They were persisant that DA was 10X better then Ben despite that. I havent seen anyone wearing Browns gear in real life since the start of the season. My name mocks those idoits.

Archived