THE BROWNS BOARD

Well this board has self destructed

rich4eagle

I have no idea what you're talking about.

This leper colony is alive and well... MosquitoZits

said the nastiest, most leperous forum forker-upper.

said the nastiest, most leperous forum forker-upper.

Come now, cal, what with Bunker discussing towel heads and the most intelligent thing going on here concerns Obama not being an American, what's left to "fork-up?"

And, besides, DieHard likes 'em 'nasty,' as you put it.

Actually, I figure mz the pussy only came back to instigate reactionary crap responses by throwing out intimidating, insulting garbage -

so he can claim the "other side" is the problem.

The problem is, we were doing fairly well without any crap until MosquitoZits came back.

Fix it on both sides, and we can have a much better board.

And Rich, your are a poor judge since you haven't tried to help make the board a better place.

Your little tweaks are devoid of substance and you reek of elderberries. :D

The problem is, we were doing fairly well without any crap until MosquitoZits came back.

Uh huh. Everything is great when it is only conspiracy theories and gold investing and Obama is not American or whatever the crap du jour may be from Los Pequenos or News With Views or Rush. What chance of disagreement is there when, say, Bunker is having a conversation with Herman, or Player, or Billyjack or...

Give it up, cal. The holier-than-thou shit is just plain pathetic.

The closest this dump comes to being a "political Discussion" forum occurs when DieHard calls me a fag.

Well, MosquitoSltohZ,

You seem to be pandering on this board from time to time for gay sex. Go back and look at some of your ignorant trouble making retorts.

Hard to blame DH for taking your antagonism seriously.

I'm just trying to take the high road, we have moderators now.

Stop whining - your generalization is completely unwarranted.

You weren't missed, I don't think, but if you could raise the level

of your crap, you could be a solid contributor to the board.

But please, go ahead and complain that I post too much, or start too many

new threads LOL

You and a few others just wanted to dominate the board, and you couldn't make it happen.

um... maybe it would work if you leave and go on strike a second time. Yeah, I think that

might work... you should try it.... @@

but if you could raise the level of your crap, you could be a solid contributor to the board.

You don't seem to get it, cal. Raise the level of what? There's nothing left here. A wasteland. This ceased being a "political discussion" board when all of the Billyjack-style idiots drove everyone with a brain away.

At this point, this is 1) a place to come when I'm waiting for a response in a conversation I'm having on the football side and 2) a place to come to remind myself how lucky I was to be born with an IQ over 70.

Actually, I figure mz the pussy only came back to instigate reactionary crap responses by throwing out intimidating, insulting garbage -

so he can claim the "other side" is the problem.

Fix it on both sides, and we can have a much better board.

And Rich, your are a poor judge since you haven't tried to help make the board a better place.

Your little tweaks are devoid of substance and you reek of elderberries. :D

I do not do voided of substance abuse...........i do substance so indicting it never incurs debate

like the absence of WMD, like the eight year destruction of the stock market, like the shredding of the constitution, like running the debt up to 10 trillion dollars, like 500,000 that lost their jobs last month, like the murder called war based on lies........and on and all............all fact..........

LIKE I SAID THIS BOARD IS DEAD ...........it suffer from right wing nutcase complete insane denial...throwing useless shiet on the wall in defending the Party and Admininstration the has the USA near total self destruction and praising it. All intelligent reasons how they have done a single thing correct for eight years is welcome. OH WAIT that was asked before and answer was NIL[...

meanwhile if you think of something Cal or any of those living in denial.....I look forward to constructive open debate about facts and numbers and reality.......I refrain from engaging in the right wing shiet stains on the wall :D:rolleyes::ph34r:

Pick it up fella's,there is plenty of real conversations to be had in here and if you want to pick on Obama let him atleast get in office and make a mistake first.

renandstimpy.jpg

oh ren we should roast hotdogs and marshmallows over a campfire and party all night until lord bama comes and rises us all out of the ashes!

As rich would put it were all dieing from the past 8 years!!

What about his boy slick willie? Now if you want your lies and conspiracy theories those were all over the papers as well.

It wont matter who the commander and chief is, they will still be looked at under a microscope.

And that is what is so great about America Home of the Free or can we say Freedom of the Press!!!

Archived