THE BROWNS BOARD

Can the Steelers be stopped?

Tjmedman

I truly believe the Steelers had a letdown vs. the Titans last week. I do believe the Steelers are the team to beat in the NFL. It's inevitable that the Steelers will win their 6th Superbowl this year.

We will be back! Fire Romeo and bring in Cowher. Next year the Browns are going to the Superbowl!

Tj

P.S. Beware of the Steelers flamers. I've been advertising The BrownsBoard.com on the AOL message boards. I hope the Steeler trolls don't come over here.

Guest Ghoolie
I truly believe the Steelers had a letdown vs. the Titans last week. I do believe the Steelers are the team to beat in the NFL. It's inevitable that the Steelers will win their 6th Superbowl this year.

We will be back! Fire Romeo and bring in Cowher. Next year the Browns are going to the Superbowl!

Tj

P.S. Beware of the Steelers flamers. I've been advertising The BrownsBoard.com on the AOL message boards. I hope the Steeler trolls don't come over here.

The Steelers are not the best team in football this year, they are of course within striking distance of winning another SB but are in more of an off year. The Browns will probably pick up a couple of the players the Steelers release, as the Steelers revitalize their team.

Tj

Go wake up your sister, since she laying next to you and proclaim your steeler love to her.

OF course they can. I don't think they can win at Tennessee in the AFC Championship. They will also host a division game at Heinz Field. I can see Indy and/or Baltimore coming in there and beating them (assuming Baltimore makes it). Now if a team like Denver/San Diego came in or the AFC East winner, I think Pittsburgh has a much better chance.

Should be interesting though. It's nice to have someone to root against.

Do you BELIEVE in fairies too? And Santa?

'Cause you are clearly delusional if you think the Squealers ar the team to beat in the NFL and are SB bound this year.

Damn...I'm laughing so hard I think I sprained something.

I don't think a team fighting for a top 5 pick should be telling other poeple that they won't make the Super Bowl.

I believe the Steelers are indeed the best team in the AFC this season. Their schedule was the hardest in a generaration and they walked away 12-4. If Indy comes into the Burgh..It might be 10 degrees and ice/snow and in that case...the Steelers would blow the Colts out. Don't discount the Titans stepping on the terrible towel and disrespecting the Steelers like that. The Steelers would LOVE to get back there and take that fat f*ck Lendale White to the woodshed.

I believe the Steelers are indeed the best team in the AFC this season. Their schedule was the hardest in a generaration and they walked away 12-4. If Indy comes into the Burgh..It might be 10 degrees and ice/snow and in that case...the Steelers would blow the Colts out. Don't discount the Titans stepping on the terrible towel and disrespecting the Steelers like that. The Steelers would LOVE to get back there and take that fat f*ck Lendale White to the woodshed.

LOL! Of course you do - but I live in Tennessee so I know better. Those towels are gay and if you NEED that for "now we're REALLY gonna be serious" - putup or shutup! You couldn't even protect your candyass QB from a last placed team today. Who's kiddin who?

- Tom F. (Bumbles bounce!)

Good thing she isn't the team, or remotely responsible for what Cleveland has put on the field this year.

Douche...

Steeler fans consider themselves part of the team. Win or lose. The team enjoys the fact fans want to be part of the team. I didn't know Browns fans aren't as big as fans as Steeler fans. Sorry I assumed she thought of herself as part of the team when she just believes she is a sideline fan!

LOL! Of course you do - but I live in Tennessee so I know better. Those towels are gay and if you NEED that for "now we're REALLY gonna be serious" - putup or shutup! You couldn't even protect your candyass QB from a last placed team today. Who's kiddin who?

- Tom F. (Bumbles bounce!)

Those Towels raised over 2 million dollars for a school that supports mentally challenged kids. I am glad that is how you feel about the Towels.

Get real, this place is hardly jumping. There are probably 10 fans here lurking, the rest of your sorry ass fans are staring down the barrel of a shotgun again. I don't blame them, there is nothing else to do your sorry ass city. Your season is over again before January, and you can only dream about cheering for a team that just GETS into the playoffs.

Please drive down to Pittsburgh and jump off of one of our many bridges, you xxxxing failures.

Please drive down to Pittsburgh and jump off of one of our many bridges, you xxxxing failures.

If I were to find my self in that Third-World blighted hell-hole, I most certainly WOULD take a dive from one of those rusted-out bridges. However, I'm fairly certain my fall would be broken by the sewage sludge encrusting those rivers and I would unfortuneatly...survive.

Doug

Somebody give this guy some prozac or something...

Or maybe he just needs to have mommy tuck him into his bed.

why are you taunting with responses like this? i happen to believe the steelers are the best team in the nfl and the way they ran thru that "toughest schedule ever" should make you a believer too.

hey nobody roots for the browns more than i do , but i'm a realist too, and reality says the steelers are the best team in the nfl.

Go Browns

Tj

why are you taunting with responses like this? i happen to believe the steelers are the best team in the nfl and the way they ran thru that "toughest schedule ever" should make you a believer too.

hey nobody roots for the browns more than i do , but i'm a realist too, and reality says the steelers are the best team in the nfl.

Good point. They most def. have the defense to make it. I think if they can get there offense going effectively and executing just enough, there defense will lead them pretty far into the playoffs. But as we saw last week, they can be beat and i also think they are not the best team, but once they get the offense together, they will be dangerous, more so than they already are.

I mean i respect that but regardless of who it is, it think it's pretty ignorant to say that, especially if the team is crowned the SB champion. Just swallow your pride and accept that your rival is the best in the league. I'm sure if we "browns" were ever in the situation of winning a super bowl that steelers fans would accept it.

Now that is rich!!!

Listen here, young'un - I didn't taunt with my post. Your friend the squealer fan had the nerve to come to A BROWNS BOARD and question the fan loyalty of someone who's probably been a fan since before he was a gleam in his daddy's eye. Who taunted who??

In addition - I have to question any BROWNS fan who comes on here and thinks the squealers are the best team in the NFL....seriously!?!?!?

When I check the season standings, I see at least TWO other teams with better records. I also see three teams tied for third place - one of which has been a consistently better team than the squealers (Peyton Manning, anyone?).

No, the squealers are no where NEAR the best team in the NFL...

Did they beat us (again)...yep. And I for one held no illusions that we had a snowballs chance in hell. But as a die-hard, bleeding brown and orange BROWNS fan...I will NEVER EVER EVER admit the squealers are the best team in the NFL.

You can, if you want to.

That kid is a Pitt fan masquerading as a Browns fan Hiway gal.

• 3 months later...

Archived