THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns _ Steelers Game Day thread

plumcrazy73

It's still a 00 tie, about same TOP and yards.

However our offensive gameplan is to run run run jamal. We just gave it to him again on 3rd and 7 and he got stuffed.

Ultra conservative is the word of the day, and that spells another loss for the browns.

Open it up, WTF do we have to lose? Let the polack draw plays in the dirt for christs sake.

Typical Romeo play not to win mentallity...cant wait till the whale is axed!

Big Fag just got xxxxed up!!!

I love it.

What class. Ben could possibly be paralyzed for life (very doubtful, but possible) and you are taunting him. Not to mention Willie will be fined for helmet-to-helmet hit and driving to the ground.

I love how Browns arent even speaking for the bad calls helping the browns. Not surprising at all.

What class. Ben could possibly be paralyzed for life (very doubtful, but possible) and you are taunting him. Not to mention Willie will be fined for helmet-to-helmet hit and driving to the ground.

I love how Browns arent even speaking for the bad calls helping the browns. Not surprising at all.

funny comming from a fan of a team known for cheating and cheap shots...take your due medicine and live with it fagola

What makes this even better is that we put him on the stretcher.

Sorry, but that remark is classless & uncalled for.

That's all I can say...and YES, I am a huge Brown's fan.

Mike

Just cuz your coach didnt challenge doesnt mean we are getting helped. Leonard WAS held and pulled down on that would be TD pass. And it wasnt a helmet to helmet. Not even CLOSE. they just hit him hard enough to where his head slammed off the ground.

We couldn't challenge becuase the whistle was blown. Even if we challenged and won its Brown's ball becuase the whistle was blown. Please know what you are talking about before you talk.

We couldn't challenge becuase the whistle was blown. Even if we challenged and won its Brown's ball becuase the whistle was blown. Please know what you are talking about before you talk.

You wouldnt have scored but it would have been your ball at the spot. Please know what you are talking about.

how does leftwich scramble for a TD? dude's got OL speed.

And they talk about fatass staying as DC...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see a helmet-to-helmet hit...

It was a bad hit (but a clean one) and I hope he's okay, but you have to wonder about the choice to play him today.

Steelers LaMarr Woodley and Giants Justin Tuck were fined for similiar hits on opposing qbs. Its a weak fine but for Goodell to remain consistant he must be fined a few grand.

You wouldnt have scored but it would have been your ball at the spot. Please know what you are talking about.

Nope. The whistle was blown when the ball was on the ground in neither teams possesion. Therefore posseion is ruled to the team who last had posseion. Even if the Steelers challenge, becuase the whistle was wrongly blown, Browns keep possesion.

Archived