THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben is a Faker

Guest ATENEARS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::lol:

Waaa waaaa waaa they hit our QB hard, and like tackled him n' stuff.

You sound like the biggest stooler pussy to show his face here.

Go change your tampon you douche....

:lol:

Guest ATENEARS
He was driven to the ground pretty hard.....

Lets not call Ben a wuss until we talk about your 3 qb done for the season. Including one out cuz he hurt a finger....

What class!

They finished the game(s), and didn't need to be carted off.

I can't wait to get a new Avatar of Big Gay with face mask removed and his ugly mug strapped to that backboard.

I can't wait to get a new Avatar of Big Gay with face mask removed and his ugly mug strapped to that backboard.

His head was smashed in to the ground pretty hard. The entire mass of McGinest landed on his head after it had already slammed on the ground. The hit wasn't that hard but the weight of his own body and then Willie's weight certainly amplified it. Were you not listening to the announcers? They continually said that the NFL in these sort of situations ALWAYS takes the utmost precaution and that he may not be hurt that bad but because it was obvious head trauma they didn't want him moving on his own. Mr. T and yourself are two peas in a pod. I guess that's why you are no longer an admin.

He was driven to the ground pretty hard.....

Lets not call Ben a wuss until we talk about your 3 qb done for the season. Including one out cuz he hurt a finger....

What class!

A REAL man would have gotten back in the huddle and taken a couple of advil at halftime.

Here's how we'll sum up the Candyass someday: Made in China - played in Pittsburgh

- Tom F. (He's starting to make Jeff George look like a BRAVE QB in comparison and I never thought that was possible)

A REAL man would have gotten back in the huddle and taken a couple of advil at halftime.

Here's how we'll sum up the Candyass someday: Made in China - played in Pittsburgh

- Tom F. (He's starting to make Jeff George look like a BRAVE QB in comparison and I never thought that was possible)

Yeah, I've seen tougher QB's at a Backstreet Boys concert.

What was your qbs rating?..................

Lets not talk about wussy QBs until we talk about how 3 of your qbs are on IR including one with an injured finger............

............................puss!

Classless Losers ! = The WORLDWIDE BROWNS BACKERS !

Classless Losers ! = The WORLDWIDE BROWNS BACKERS !

Yeah, and your team with their assortment of monkeys who chatter and chirp and take shots are just the classy bunch, too, eh?? That would be your Anthony Smith, your Ryan Carter and Company.... bunch of smack-talking punks.

The ONLY person I can stand on that whole team is Troy. Period.

Give Tomlin the DUMBASS ANDERSON award of the week for leaving in a starting QB with nothing at stake. Nothing. Period. I seriously DO HOPE he misses the playoff game, not because of him being injured, but for Tomlin being the Retard he turned out to be,.

He didn't even get hit hard ... what a puss

[b]- Smile Bambi [/b]

GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan, I never thought you'd be able to top the current icon but now you can do a side by side. There's gonna be alot of new gems to choose from.

- Tom F. (Bumbles Bounce!)

Yeah, and your team with their assortment of monkeys who chatter and chirp and take shots are just the classy bunch, too, eh?? That would be your Anthony Smith, your Ryan Carter and Company.... bunch of smack-talking punks.

The ONLY person I can stand on that whole team is Troy. Period.

Give Tomlin the DUMBASS ANDERSON award of the week for leaving in a starting QB with nothing at stake. Nothing. Period. I seriously DO HOPE he misses the playoff game, not because of him being injured, but for Tomlin being the Retard he turned out to be,.

A players true comments blown out of proportion doesn't make him or the team unclassy. We don't have a player name "Ryan Carter"........

The starters played becuase he wanted are team to get into a rythm going into playoffs. Another person on this board said before the game that Tomlin was an idiot if he didn't play his starters becuase Steelers needed to get into a rythm. The Steelers are so powerful that they can get Browns fans having split decisions. You should probaly go argue with whoever said that.....

A players true comments blown out of proportion doesn't make him or the team unclassy. We don't have a player name "Ryan Carter"........

The starters played becuase he wanted are team to get into a rythm going into playoffs. Another person on this board said before the game that Tomlin was an idiot if he didn't play his starters becuase Steelers needed to get into a rythm. The Steelers are so powerful that they can get Browns fans having split decisions. You should probaly go argue with whoever said that.....

What??? Not to mention the horrid grammar; but holy cow what did this post mean?

Go away and have fun with your little friends

as a brown fan i'm disgusted at the people on this board. I don't care how much i hate the steelers, it doesn't change the fact that they are a solid team, that the browns should take a few notes from. First off, they've beaten us the far to long to give browns fans any right to bash them. Two, there executing. One thing we have failed to do all year. Now there on there way to another playoff appearance and all i see on here is everyone leaving demeaning post that are totally irrelevant and extremely bad arguments.

arguing.jpg

QB's get injured every week. Some are more serious than others. If the EMT's thought even for a min that Ben's injury could be serious, of course, they are going to take every measure to not make it worse. THATS THEIR JOB. Have you heard Ben talk about how much he hurt? Of course not. Who knows, maybe he felt he COULD have came back. Maybe he wanted to. He's proven to be one of the toughest qb's in the league, & with that lack of O-line he has to be. "He should have taken Advil." Haha, how many snaps have YOU taken?

as a brown fan i'm disgusted at the people on this board. I don't care how much i hate the steelers, it doesn't change the fact that they are a solid team, that the browns should take a few notes from. First off, they've beaten us the far to long to give browns fans any right to bash them. Two, there executing. One thing we have failed to do all year. Now there on there way to another playoff appearance and all i see on here is everyone leaving demeaning post that are totally irrelevant and extremely bad arguments.

1. I am sure you are a Browns fan.

B. Who cares about those A-holes

3. Why did you post this nonsense

1. I wouldn't be on a browns forum if i wasn't.

2. Who cares about them? First off, it is a game. We don't play the game and have no effect on the outcome of it. So we become fans and come on forums to discuss the game with other fans. What fun would it be if we couldn't get in useless arguments with rival teams? Not much. When squeelers fans come on here they give good points and i've seen countless times irrelevant comebacks like, well your city is full of hicks or non sense like that. I just think as a fan it is good to get into a controlled debate and have useful, educated counter arguments in order to make things interesting. That's all i'm saying. I think it is safe to say the steelers have been a better team than the browns for a few seasons, but instead of acknowledging that fans [put the goggles on and depend on historical facts than present time.

1. I wouldn't be on a browns forum if i wasn't.

2. Who cares about them? First off, it is a game. We don't play the game and have no effect on the outcome of it. So we become fans and come on forums to discuss the game with other fans. What fun would it be if we couldn't get in useless arguments with rival teams? Not much. When squeelers fans come on here they give good points and i've seen countless times irrelevant comebacks like, well your city is full of hicks or non sense like that. I just think as a fan it is good to get into a controlled debate and have useful, educated counter arguments in order to make things interesting. That's all i'm saying. I think it is safe to say the steelers have been a better team than the browns for a few seasons, but instead of acknowledging that fans [put the goggles on and depend on historical facts than present time.

Thanks for being logical and using common sense when you post. The only problem with that is I actually have to think when responding. When I get responses such as "shut up stupid hic" it doesn't take a for year old to make a response. When someone actually uses common sense and logic I actually have to think. You Browns fans are yelling at him (I don't know why) but as a Steeler fan I would rather have to argue against someone else.

Make's it somewhat worthwhile doesn't it. I'll be the first to admit, when you're a fan of a team that only wins four games, its frustrating but it's no excuse for lack of class and lack of educated posts.

I can't expect them to be friendly to me since I am on their board after a loss to us. I am not hear to trash talk after a disappointing season and a big loss. The only time I did any kind of trash talk was in response to rediculous comments directed toward Steelers and their fans. The only reason I am still here is becuase I want to irk the idiots who cheered Bens injury. (at the time he wasn't moving and could have been paralyzed for life) Although, as I figured its just a concusion and will make a full recovery.

I can't expect them to be friendly to me since I am on their board after a loss to us. I am not hear to trash talk after a disappointing season and a big loss. The only time I did any kind of trash talk was in response to rediculous comments directed toward Steelers and their fans. The only reason I am still here is becuase I want to irk the idiots who cheered Bens injury. (at the time he wasn't moving and could have been paralyzed for life) Although, as I figured its just a concusion and will make a full recovery.

Please, Mr. Butcherer of the English Language. One needn't look past your stupid fcuking screen name to see where your intentions lie.

dude just get off this forum. it's for browns fans!! not steelers fans!! we don't want your scum on our forums!!!

Archived