THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben is a Faker

Guest ATENEARS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please, Mr. Butcherer of the English Language. One needn't look past your stupid fcuking screen name to see where your intentions lie.

Every fan I have seen on this board all claim to have never thought DA was any good and knew Quinn will start. My name agrees with what everyone on this board claims to have always agreed with.

Every fan I have seen on this board all claim to have never thought DA was any good and knew Quinn will start. My name agrees with what everyone on this board claims to have always agreed with.

Yeah.

And in that same vein, I need to change my screenname to yeahFanecaisfinished.

Didn't he make the Pro Bowl for the Jets??? HEY SNATCH.................

A REAL man would have gotten back in the huddle and taken a couple of advil at halftime, french-kissed me and promised to play bunstretcher with me, just like my Uncle Sal used to, after everyone else had gone home.

Here's how we'll sum up the Candyass someday: Made in China - played in Pittsburgh

Wouldn't it be: Made in China - played in Pittsburgh - and owned Cleveland like an ugly pet. ??

What is he, 10-0 against your sorry franchise?

Pops

ps ATE AN ARSE, I knew someone would be totally classless about a player who got carted off and I was pretty sure it would be you. I shoulda found someone to make a bet with.

Pittsburgh (UPI)

In voting in the Pittsburgh area, Steeler's coach Mike Tomlin, who has led his team to yet another division title and the number two seed in the upcoming playoffs, was narrowly edged by Cleveland's Romeo Crennel for Coach of the Year honors.

Local house painter Jerry "Livin' Large" Lampings was asked why he chose Crennel and responded "Three reasons: one, it's nothin' special for Tomlin to win the division. That happens every year in these parts. Two, Crennel's done a stellar job of taking Cleveland's team down the toilet. Actually, it's worse than a toilet, more like Lake Erie. They haven't scored a touchdown since the fall foliage changed colors. And Third, we're a gregarious lot here in the 'burgh. This was pretty much the only way Cleveland was gonna win anything this year, so we pushed for it out of a sense of charity." Crennel will receive a case of Iron City Beer, a Terrible Towel and, hopefully, a contract extension.

Yeah, and your team with their assortment of monkeys who chatter and chirp and take shots are just the classy bunch, too, eh?? That would be your Anthony Smith, your Ryan Carter and Company.... bunch of smack-talking punks.

The ONLY person I can stand on that whole team is Troy. Period.

Give Tomlin the DUMBASS ANDERSON award of the week for leaving in a starting QB with nothing at stake. Nothing. Period. I seriously DO HOPE he misses the playoff game, not because of him being injured, but for Tomlin being the Retard he turned out to be,.

You a Jealous loser man... I totally understand it , its got to be tough. The TEAM is quite well respected and is filled with Players. And Ben Needed to play a Half , he hasn't been sharp and needs the reps... You bitter little loser of a man ! So back off Tomlin. His mistake today was not challenging A. Smith TD Return of that obvious Fumble. You guys looked horrible... i was amazed , I really gave the Browns Much more credit than they deserved.

Atewhatever...

I have come to the conclusion. . . That you are a dispicable human being. I have never seen some experience schadenfreude to your level over an injury to another human being.

I really hope this is just an "internet personality." My Goodness. Grow up.

To the rest on this board. . . dang, that was a good hard hit. It is hits that which allows a defense to start thinking "you know, if we can get to the QB like that a few times a game... we could be something."

Atewhatever...

I have come to the conclusion. . . That you are a dispicable human being. I have never seen some experience schadenfreude to your level over an injury to another human being.

To the rest on this board. . . dang, that was a good hard hit. It is hits that which allows a defense to start thinking "you know, if we can get to the QB like that a few times a game... we could be something."

Yeah, Skippy, enough of the schadenfreude.

Zombo

--But keep the funny pictures coming!

Guest ATENEARS
Atewhatever...

I'm really sorry Preacher, but did you see how many freaking straps they used to secure Big Gay to that backboard? Wholly shit, I don't think I've been that entertained since the Lilliputians strapped ole Gulliver down. Anyhow Thumbs up to you buddy, I hope you had a chance to wipe away that tear and hug those love ones around you when you saw the thumbs up ... I know I did.

105195.jpg

I'm really sorry Preacher, but did you see how many freaking straps they used to secure Big Gay to that backboard? Wholly shit, I don't think I've been that entertained since the Lilliputians strapped ole Gulliver down. Anyhow Thumbs up to you buddy, I hope you had a chance to wipe away that tear and hug those love ones around you when you saw the thumbs up ... I know I did.

105195.jpg

Remember, this is the only comfort that losers like Dicknears have left, after this complete disaster of a season which began with such high hopes. Dreams of finally making the playoffs and beating the Steelers were again crushed under Crennel's latest bowel movement.

Remember, this is the only comfort that losers like Dicknears have left, after this complete disaster of a season which began with such high hopes. Dreams of finally making the playoffs and beating the Steelers were again crushed under Crennel's latest bowel movement.

and the Browns get the 5th overall pick in the draft!

Plus Ben gets his face crushed again!

Keep bragging about you FIFTH overal pick becuase we are gonna be bragging about are SIXTH ring!

You are the first person I know that would rather get the 5th pick in the draft then make the playoffs.

Thought you did not talk about the 70's? so this would be your 2nd ring that you are going for that you won't get!

I couldn't here you for two reasons.

1. My phone keeps ringing and its the playoffs calling.

2. All my damn rings keep rubbing together!

YOUR rings? What teams did you play on? Thats what I cant STAND about Steeler fans... They tie soooo much of thier self-worth to a sports team that they think they are really a part of it.

YOUR rings? What teams did you play on? Thats what I cant STAND about Steeler fans... They tie soooo much of thier self-worth to a sports team that they think they are really a part of it.

Steeler fans follow the Steeler everywhere they go. We feel their pain and bath in their glory. We are true fans through it all and are part of the team. We use the word "we" to refer to all the Steelers and their fans becuase we are together as one team. Sorry for assuming you guys are true fans that are part of them team they always cheer for.

I couldn't here you for two reasons.

1. My phone keeps ringing and its the playoffs calling.

They called to tell you to double order those piss yellow crying towels for when Peyton Manning incinerate's the "Tinfoil Curtain" in two weeks.

2. All my damn rings keep rubbing together!

Oh, I get it!...you're Mike Webster...no wait he died from steroid abuse. Then you must be Ernie Holmes...no...he died from the same thing. You're Carlton Haselpig! No...that can't be it...he never won any rings and they don't let him have jewelry in the nut hatch. That means you're just some tub of goo loser with Crackerjack rings on pretending to be something he's not.

Doug

Steeler fans follow the Steeler everywhere they go. We feel their pain and bath in their glory. We are true fans through it all and are part of the team. We use the word "we" to refer to all the Steelers and their fans becuase we are together as one team. Sorry for assuming you guys are true fans that are part of them team they always cheer for.

BS! This is the biggest group of bandwagon fans I have ever come across, save the Cowboys. Funny, a couple years back, all I saw in these parts of PA were Steeler everything. Coats.. hats... sweatshirts... etc. Funny, once they get bounced from the playoffs or do not make it, it all disappears. How is that???

I get made fun of at work for my Browns allegiance, but the one guy, who is not a Shitsburgh fan said "I got to give the guy credit, at least he wears his colors all year no matter the circumstance".

So dont come on here and croon about bathing in their pain and glory, because that is utter BS.

BS! This is the biggest group of bandwagon fans I have ever come across, save the Cowboys. Funny, a couple years back, all I saw in these parts of PA were Steeler everything. Coats.. hats... sweatshirts... etc. Funny, once they get bounced from the playoffs or do not make it, it all disappears. How is that???

I get made fun of at work for my Browns allegiance, but the one guy, who is not a Shitsburgh fan said "I got to give the guy credit, at least he wears his colors all year no matter the circumstance".

So dont come on here and croon about bathing in their pain and glory, because that is utter BS.

Steelers have sold out every game since 1972, except one. The only reason we didn't sell out that one game was becuase all but two starters were on strike and Rooney's were classy enough to give refunds to all the fans if they wanted them. Please quit talking about the bandwagon becuase you are clearly fight a losing battle.

Steelers have sold out every game since 1972, except one. The only reason we didn't sell out that one game was becuase all but two starters were on strike and Rooney's were classy enough to give refunds to all the fans if they wanted them. Please quit talking about the bandwagon becuase you are clearly fight a losing battle.

In case your comprehension is down, which is usually the case, getting 65,000 people at a game does not classify as filling the bandwagon, you clown. It's the supposed FOLLOWING....

Get it right you mook.

And how the FcK are you still on another team's board 6 hours after the fact??? LOL

Archived