THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty play by Browns still doesn't help

you go steelers!!!

it was helmet to helmet, watch the video and see the fine handed out next week.

Browns are insanely jealous of the steeler's success. It is sad to see a city root for someone to get hurt.

Aha. Once again, wasn't a helmet to helmet. Perfectly clean good football hit. It was more shoulder pad to shoulder pad. I hate that he's hurt because I don't like seeing anyone hurt but just because your coach was stupid enough to start him and he got hurt, don't make shit up.

The Steelers have one dirty, Steroid covered Superbowl Ring direclty because of a cheap shot in a game plan to injure Carson Palmer, so if Ben is out for the season, what goes around comes around dirtbags.

It's a mild concussion the early reports are on the Steelers radio network so if that's all that is wrong with him with the whole week off he should be fine...How is that guarantee looking now Zombo you xxxxing moron...

Guest ATENEARS

It ain't over yet ... there is still a bounty out on Hines Ward.

Hope that hit is more dirty ... instead of a little puss tackle/sack. Geez, they spent less time cleaning Big Gay off that Buick Windshield.

It's a mild concussion the early reports are on the Steelers radio network so if that's all that is wrong with him with the whole week off he should be fine...How is that guarantee looking now Zombo you xxxxing moron...

also torn ligaments in his shoulder!!!!!

the steelers fix is just do steroids man!!!

I love all this whining by the Steelers fans. When they do cheap hits or break people's jaws, it's just good clean football but when one of their players get hurt, it's cheating and everyone is out to get them because they are they "best" ... whine, whine, cry, cry.

Even the announcers commented on what a good clean hit it was. That's the chance you take when you choose to play. Get over it.

when you have a classless city and a born loser football team seems like a recipe for desperation.

When the Browns can play varsity and act with class please let the rest of us know.

Illegal helmet dirty hit. classless

also torn ligaments in his shoulder!!!!!

the steelers fix is just do steroids man!!!

I love all this whining by the Steelers fans. When they do cheap hits or break people's jaws, it's just good clean football but when one of their players get hurt, it's cheating and everyone is out to get them because they are they "best" ... whine, whine, cry, cry.

Even the announcers commented on what a good clean hit it was. That's the chance you take when you choose to play. Get over it.

Ain't it a hoot?

Laughing my ass off right now.

Karma bitches!!!!

when you have a classless city and a born loser football team seems like a recipe for desperation.

When the Browns can play varsity and act with class please let the rest of us know.

Illegal helmet dirty hit. classless

142742_CheeseWithThatWhine.jpg

Fag!

Karma Karma Karma....Karma Chameleon.

What comes around goes around fagheads.

If you want to see a REAL cheap shot....review the play of Kimo Von Cheapshotten when he intentionally f'ed-up Palmer's leg.

Pittshole leads the league in cheat: steroids, ref payoffs, cheap shots.

Now you bawl like a spoiled brat when a clean hit busts the head of your Frankenstein monster.

Doug

Aha. Once again, wasn't a helmet to helmet. Perfectly clean good football hit. It was more shoulder pad to shoulder pad. I hate that he's hurt because I don't like seeing anyone hurt but just because your coach was stupid enough to start him and he got hurt, don't make shit up.

Its should be a clean football hit but other players have been for similiar hits. Its more of Goodell wussifying the league but if Goodell stays consistant then he will be fined 15 grand. Especially since Ben got hurt.

Great pressure BMac. Nice pick Tyrone!

If you want to see a REAL cheap shot....review the play of Kimo Von Cheapshotten when he intentionally f'ed-up Palmer's leg.

Now you bawl like a spoiled brat when a clean hit busts the head of your Frankenstein monster.

Doug

The refs, the commish, the media, the announcers, and Palmer himself said the hit was clean. What more do you want?

Its should be a clean football hit but other players have been for similiar hits. Its more of Goodell wussifying the league but if Goodell stays consistant then he will be fined 15 grand. Especially since Ben got hurt.

Now that you've seen it and it clearly wasn't dirty, you shift focus to bitch about something else. It's a pleasure having you troll here.

This game was over b4 it started lets just hope lerner is watching and puts to an end any stupid thought that might be lingering in the back of his head of bringing crennel or savage or any of this cursed front office back next year to any degree these 2 and their half-assed assistants have done far more damage to the browns than davis could have ever have dreamed of doing..

Gloat all you want about the helmet to helmet illegal hit on Ben, The Browns still can't score and will lose for the 11th time. 14-0. When will you score?

Roger Goodell will be fining McGinest next week.

I guess when you can't win you become thugs . Browns are a sad sad football team and city.

Who cares - wasn't it your guys complaining about the NFL being too pussified. I guess the NFL decided to take their advice. Deal with it, bitches.

Little payback for all the cheapshit that Hines Ward has done over the years.

The hit was clean you idiot. Even I agree. Although, if Goodell wants to stay consistant then he will be fined for driving Ben to the ground.

Man, you are a bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

At least your spelling has been "consistant."

If I were a Browns fan I'd be rooting for Touchdowns and wins instead of trying to injure another player.

This game was over b4 it started lets just hope lerner is watching and puts to an end any stupid thought that might be lingering in the back of his head of bringing crennel or savage back next year to any degree these 2 have made the browns far worse than davis could have ever dreamed..

Doug

KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEON..............

culture_club.jpg

KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEON..............

culture_club.jpg

Ben is fine guys he has a mild concussion and he will be ready in 2 weeks for the playoffs. The guy went through a car windshield and was still fine, he will be okay and survive this. Hell Leftwich playing doesnt even bug me that much with the way our defense is playing this whole season....

Ben is fine guys he has a mild concussion and he will be ready in 2 weeks for the playoffs. The guy went through a car windshield and was still fine, he will be okay and survive this. Hell Leftwich playing doesnt even bug me that much with the way our defense is playing this whole season....

I figured they'd just bolt on another part, inject some growth hormone and oxycontin, and he'll be right as rain.

WE CAN'T KILL FRANKENBERGER!!!!

I guess when you can't win you become thugs . Browns are a sad sad football team and city.

Quit your fussin. You got enough HGH in your lockerroom to have him throwing fastballs by tomorrow night. A REAL man would have just gotten back in the huddle and taken a couple advil in between series. But your sissy QB wanted a big Hollywood scene with the stretcher and all the theatrics. I'm surprised they didn't send out a couple ambulances and fire trucks for the "minor" concussion. What a candyass!

This is how we'll sum up Ben's career:

Made in China - played in Pittsburgh.

This was better than a victory because we don't lose an ideal place in the draft and the entire city of Pittsburgh is having a massive panic attack caused by the Cleveland Browns. I feel like we just won 51-0 all over again!

- Tom F. (When Lambert hits QBs after they're out of bounds or your D removes Carson Palmer's knee being down 10-0, Karma never forgets! What comes around goes around.)

LOL- like I said, he is a drama queen.

Archived