THE BROWNS BOARD

Wait until next year!

DieHardBrownsFan

Wow.....thats pretty bold considering your offense did not score a TD in the last 5 weeks of the season....so, shhhhhhhh

Yeah, it's kinda hard to score when you are playing with your 3rd & 4th string QBs. What's the Steelers excuse for having the 23rd ranked offense ... behind teams playing with their 2nd string QBs?

Yeah, it's kinda hard to score when you are playing with your 3rd & 4th string QBs. What's the Steelers excuse for having the 23rd ranked offense ... behind teams playing with their 2nd string QBs?

The Steelers are 12-4 with the number 2 seed in the playoffs after having the hardest schedule in the history of the National Football League. This was with injuries on both offense and defense for a lot of the season. That's all that matters in the end is wins and losses no matter how you get them or what you're ranked in stats. The Browns werent winning games when they had Quinn or Anderson in the games anyway. They lost every single game up until the last 4 games of the season with either DA or Quinn as the starter and continually choked big leads away at home against teams like Denver and Denver at home, and the offense was horrific in the losses they had to Houston and Indy in Cleveland as well.

Wow.....thats pretty bold considering your offense did not score a TD in the last 5 weeks of the season....so, shhhhhhhh

What hospital is Ben at? I'd like to send him some flowers! Seriously though good luck in the playoffs with Leftwich and your shitty running game! I don't see the Steelers making it past the first game let alone the Super Bowl!

The Steelers are 12-4 with the number 2 seed in the playoffs after having the hardest schedule in the history of the National Football League. This was with injuries on both offense and defense for a lot of the season. That's all that matters in the end is wins and losses no matter how you get them or what you're ranked in stats. The Browns werent winning games when they had Quinn or Anderson in the games anyway. They lost every single game up until the last 4 games of the season with either DA or Quinn as the starter and continually choked big leads away at home against teams like Denver and Denver at home, and the offense was horrific in the losses they had to Houston and Indy in Cleveland as well.

I'm not sure if you weren't paying attention or perhaps your reading comprehension is lacking but I was commenting on why we haven't scored a TD in the past 6 games.

You might want to get your facts straight before you speak. Not only have the Steelers not had the hardest schedule ever, they didn't even have the hardest schedule this year...the Cleveland Browns did.

Steelers opponents W/L % was .523

Browns opponents W/L % was .573

Nice try.

I'm not sure if you weren't paying attention or perhaps your reading comprehension is lacking but I was commenting on why we haven't scored a TD in the past 6 games.

You might want to get your facts straight before you speak. Not only have the Steelers not had the hardest schedule ever, they didn't even have the hardest schedule this year...the Cleveland Browns did.

Steelers opponents W/L % was .523

Browns opponents W/L % was .573

Nice try.

Going into the season they did and there were numerous threads on this board before the season started as to why the Steelers wouldnt win this year and this was one of them. I guess you guys forgot about those and they dont exist now right??

What hospital is Ben at? I'd like to send him some flowers! Seriously though good luck in the playoffs with Leftwich and your shitty running game! I don't see the Steelers making it past the first game let alone the Super Bowl!

They should have Oklahoma or Florida play the Browns team that played today. The Browns probably wouldnt even be good enough to qualify in the top 10 of the BCS standings. Keep running your mouth about the Ben thing. The reports are a mild concussion which means he will have a whole week and more to heal from it and he will be out there in 2 weeks time for the playoff game.

They should have Oklahoma or Florida play the Browns team that played today. The Browns probably wouldnt even be good enough to qualify in the top 10 of the BCS standings. Keep running your mouth about the Ben thing. The reports are a mild concussion which means he will have a whole week and more to heal from it and he will be out there in 2 weeks time for the playoff game.

Just make sure you show your fat ass around here after the squeelers got kicked away from the playoffs in two weeks time.

We'll be here waiting for you.

Our record vs. your record is the difference.

Nice try.

Do you have excuses for all of these too??

Detroit .558

St. Louis .535

K.C. .535

Cincy .560

Jax .535

Philly .523

How sad. Owned ... by a girl :)

Just make sure you show your fat ass around here after the squeelers got kicked away from the playoffs in two weeks time.

We'll be here waiting for you.

Just make sure you are here when the Draft starts because that will be the next time the Browns have anything worthy of talking about that is football related, since they will probably hire another loser for a head coach.

Going into the season they did and there were numerous threads on this board before the season started as to why the Steelers wouldnt win this year and this was one of them. I guess you guys forgot about those and they dont exist now right??

So what you are saying is that the Steelers should be commended for having a good record against what should have been the hardest schedule even though it wasn't?!? Are you kidding me? That is an extremely moronic statement.

We can't win for the Browns and that is the difference... try scoring. Revolutionary concept, but it is what your offense is supposed to do.

Wow. That was really lame. If that's the best you can do, I think it's time for you to leave with your tail between your legs.

Wow. That was really lame. If that's the best you can do, I think it's time for you to leave with your tail between your legs.
I never leave with my tail between my legs after a 31 to 0 win.

Are you a Patriots or fan? They have actually has earned the respect to talk shit... they usually beat us on the big stage. The Browns have never been on the stage.

OUCH! Go cook dinner.

The difference is the botton line.

Steelers .750

Browns .250

LMAO!

You're right. The difference is the bottom line.

Steelers lifetime .515

Browns lifetime .559

Pretty funny, huh? :)

I never leave with my tail between my legs after a 31 to 0 win.

Are you a Patriots or fan? They have actually has earned the respect to talk shit... they usually beat us on the big stage. The Browns have never been on the stage.

OUCH! Go cook dinner.

Actually, The Browns have won more championships than the Steelers.

OUCH! :lol:

Not as funny as 11 in a row and 20 of 23.

Jim Brown is retired. LOL!

It took for us to become an expansion team for you to have a chance to try to catch up to us. Enjoy it while you can.

Archived