THE BROWNS BOARD

Wait until next year!

DieHardBrownsFan

Only history that suits them is worth talking about, bet he would not be talking like that had the Steelers not been given their last SB ring. he would be waving them like they do their piss stained towels.

If the 70's don't count then the Steelers are just one hit wonders, then only one SB to brag of, they are not going for their 6th (which they won't get) they are going for their 2nd (which they won't get).

Can't have history both ways.

I will enjoy it for the rest of our lives. Thanks for never fielding a competitive team.

You are only 2 games ahead of us in the head to head record ... even after we had to completely start all over again. I wouldn't exactly call that domination...but perhaps your expectations are far lower than mine.

It took for us to become an expansion team for you to have a chance to try to catch up to us. Enjoy it while you can.

Texans, Titans, and Ravens are all expansion teams. They are all pretty successful. (Maybe not so much the Texans but they are young and upcoming) Why are you the only team still using this excuse?

Only history that suits them is worth talking about, bet he would not be talking like that had the Steelers not been given their last SB ring. he would be waving them like they do their piss stained towels.

If the 70's don't count then the Steelers are just one hit wonders, then only one SB to brag of, they are not going for their 6th (which they won't get) they are going for their 2nd (which they won't get).

You can still honor and respect history but you live in the present.

That one hit was wonderful. The Browns should try to get one... or at least swing.

STEEEErike eleven.

You are only 2 games ahead of us in the head to head record ... even after we had to completely start all over again. I wouldn't exactly call that domination...but perhaps your expectations are far lower than mine.

I live in the present. Lets look at the outcome of the last 16 games between Steelers and Clowns.

Texans, Titans, and Ravens are all expansion teams. They are all pretty successful. (Maybe not so much the Texans but they are yound and upcoming) Why are you the only team still using this excuse?

The Ravens and Titans are not expansion teams they are teams that just moved. The didn't have to completely rebuild. The Texans are and they haven't had a winning record yet.

It's not an excuse. We should be better by now however having to completely start over again does affect a team pretty dramactically.

I live in the present. Lets look at the outcome of the last 16 games between Steelers and Clowns.

But the last 16 games are in the past not present!

Good point. Lets look at the current standing. Steelers are 2nd seed and Browns aren't even in the playoffs.

don't matter Steelers still suck!

The present and future is much more relavent then the past. Thats why I live in the present.

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

-Albert Einstein

Archived