THE BROWNS BOARD

Rob Chudzinski should shoulder the blame

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Anderson only completed 54% of his passes in the 1-to-10 yard range. Everyone blamed Anderson's touch ... but Quinn comes in and only completes 54% as well.

In today's Plain Dealer, it's reported that an "NFL Insider" ran a check of 49 QB's who threw at least 20 passes from 1 to 10 yards this season. The average completion rate was 68%. Anderson, Quinn & Dorsey were all in the bottom five.

In steps Gradkowski, and again no matter what succes any of these QB's have had at any other level, the short passes still is a chore to complete in this offense.

Anyone see Gradkowski roll out only to see his two receivers on that side standing flat footed just staring at him while he got sacked?

Anyone notice how the spacing on just simple screen passes from the Browns offense is horrible compared to any other NFL game you watch?

Our receivers are running horrible routes. Our running backs aren't hitting holes. The O-line was un-disciplined for much of the season and no one was on the right page.

This all points back to Chudzinski. If I had to chose who goes first off of this coaching staff it would be Chud ... he sucks and his offense just set an all-time record for quarters being held without a TD.

Kind of a dumb post considering its all over and everything will be taken apart and redone...blaming chud at this point is useless...blame RAC and Opie for hiring him...thats who you blame...nuff said

Kind of a dumb post considering its all over and everything will be taken apart and redone...blaming chud at this point is useless...blame RAC and Opie for hiring him...thats who you blame...nuff said

There's nothing dumb about the post. Blame needs to be put where it should be put. Chud is a pathetic piece of shit.

Guest ATENEARS
There's nothing dumb about the post. Blame needs to be put where it should be put. Chud is a pathetic piece of shit.

I agree, Nickers is the dumbass here. This opens a lot of discussion about the skill-set of the Receivers compared to how they were used, same for TE's, same for Jamal Lewis, harrison & Cribbs as an offensive threat. And I know many hate to consider it, but how much did Chud's failure to adjust for Anderson resulted in DA's down-fall?

No matter who we had in at QB, it was similar results (only getting much worst with the weakarms of Dorsey & Gradkowski).

I don't even want Chud retained and demoted as a TE coach ... I just want him gone.

Chuds gameplans have been very simple and static all year same on defense now that savage is gone crennel and these half-baked fruitcakes he calls assistants should be done in on monday...

Now we hope fore a cowher and or pioli and or mcdanials and or both or either shottenhiemer marty as gm brian as hc or maybe even the big tuna?

Some other good names are out there but these are the guys that can get er done...

We need to replace keenan and his useless under baggage as well to have better fan relations and more openess how about a president that is handles the non football crap and is also at least somewhat involved/informed about the activities/operations of the team a real president that has to be reported too...randy has a lot of house cleaning to do but he seems to be off to a decent start!

The teams that saw his game plans from last year adjusted to them and he never countered. He stayed with the same game plans and plays and teams were waiting for them. He took a shit offense and revised it but never continued the process and allowed it to grow. for that, he should follow RAC out the door along with Tucker.

Word is that Savage is gone as already reported here because he wouldn't even talk about a roll of reduced responsibility. Also, Lerner has asked RAC to step down as HC. He didn't say you are fired, he said the organization wants him to step down. They also asked Tucker to take a reassignment within the organization.

Makes me think that Pioli may just be the guy and wants to find a job within the organization for RAC.

Lerner is looking at paying about $28 million to replace everybody.

I'm not defending anyone at this point, but to post this veiled DA-apologist bullshit at this stage is weak as hell.

This is the same OC and virtually the same supporting cast around the QB that was here last year. Ah, but Chud regressed and that's why Anderson sucked this year.

Okay, I get it.

Archived