THE BROWNS BOARD

Its Takes a Special Skill

Despite losing this game and having four wins on the season Browns fans (most of them) are continually cocky, arrogant, and keep talking trash. Just shut up! When fans of a really good team does this they are considered bandwagoners and classless. When fans of a continually bad team does this it just makes them idiots. I applaud them for remaining fans despite hard times but don't talk like your team just went 19-0. Most fans on this board seemed more concerned about Ben's career being over then the play of their own team. On that note there was a few Browns fans hoping Ben would be okay and even condeming the rediculous comments of fellow fans. I thank them for remaining classy (and not losing human decency over a game).

Most Browns fans talk so much about Ben and Steeler fans that I think have a thing for Ben despite being rentless over calling him gay. Whats with saying the Steelers suck even though they have beat you in 11 consecutive games and them clinching 2nd seed while Browns are chasing a top 5 draft pick?

Oh, I don't know - what's with you and your Rump Ranger buddies constantly coming over HERE to cry about it? You have your own board, right?

Just like TV, if you dont like it, change the channel.

Deuchebag

I came over here to make friends and have a nice time but its your relentless arrogance that is making it very difficult. Hoping Bens injury was serious and luaghing about it is also making it hard to want to have a good time over here.

I came over here to make friends and have a nice time but its your relentless arrogance that is making it very difficult. Hoping Bens injury was serious and luaghing about it is also making it hard to want to have a good time over here.

And I suppose your nickname was the first step to make new friends...

Every time you step to your keyboard you set a new record for profound stupidity.

Listen kiddo, you're on our message board. A Browns board. We will talk as much shit as we deem necessary. WTF do you expect us to do when you toothless hicks show up? Shuffle our feet and say "Awww shucks, you steeler fans have a great point!"

Get f*cking real douchebag.

Tired of having me bend you over yet?

Don't you have some tags to cut of your new shiny Big Ben jersey's you frontrunning tool?

I expected you guys to hate the Steelers but don't handle defeat with arrogance. You probably shouldn't cheer a players serious injury just becuase he plays for a team better then you. I didn't expect a warm welcome but I thought you guys would be mature enough to show some class.

Let that be a hint, then, Retard.... get the F out. Ben is a drama queen, and he will be back just as pretty as ever. Hoping it was serious??? LOL - not so much the injury itself, but the fact that it had to even happen.

You can thank your boy Mike Tomlin for that stroke of genius.

Oh, I don't know - what's with you and your Rump Ranger buddies constantly coming over HERE to cry about it? You have your own board, right?

Just like TV, if you dont like it, change the channel.

Deuchebag

I see the presense of fans that root for a real team bothers you. We apologize.

I would never post here if I wasn't linked to Zombo's brilliant guarantee thread. Priceless.

I see the presense of fans that root for a real team bothers you. We apologize.

That has ZERO to do with it. You whiny crybaby bitches come over here on the Browns board and then get all pissed off and bitchy about the content. Has nothing to do with the team, genius. You come here, deal with it. You don't like it, go start your own board and moan and mope about.

That has ZERO to do with it. You whiny crybaby bitches come over here on the Browns board and then get all pissed off and bitchy about the content. Has nothing to do with the team, genius. You come here, deal with it. You don't like it, go start your own board and moan and mope about.
There are plenty of great Steelers sites I post at. I am here because of Zombo's guarantee.

After looking around it is definitely a nice place to talk shit with ammo to back it up. You wouldn't know about the ammo part.

Let that be a hint, then, Retard.... get the F out. Ben is a drama queen, and he will be back just as pretty as ever. Hoping it was serious??? LOL - not so much the injury itself, but the fact that it had to even happen.

You can thank your boy Mike Tomlin for that stroke of genius.

Before the game there was an idiot on this board saying Tomlin will lose the first game in the playoffs becuase he was going to rest his starters this game. He doesn't rest his starters and you Retards are still finding a way to try to bash Tomlin.

I agree Ben is a drama queen becuase he wanted on IR becuase of a hurt finger. No, wait. That wasn't Ben......

Before the game there was an idiot on this board saying Tomlin will lose the first game in the playoffs becuase he was going to rest his starters this game. He doesn't rest his starters and you Retards are still finding a way to try to bash Tomlin.

I agree Ben is a drama queen becuase he wanted on IR becuase of a hurt finger. No, wait. That wasn't Ben......

Hey dummy, Quinn did not want on IR or were you not watching the game when he got yanked!

Despite losing this game and having four wins on the season Browns fans (most of them) are continually cocky, arrogant, and keep talking trash. Just shut up! When fans of a really good team does this they are considered bandwagoners and classless. When fans of a continually bad team does this it just makes them idiots. I applaud them for remaining fans despite hard times but don't talk like your team just went 19-0. Most fans on this board seemed more concerned about Ben's career being over then the play of their own team. On that note there was a few Browns fans hoping Ben would be okay and even condeming the rediculous comments of fellow fans. I thank them for remaining classy (and not losing human decency over a game).

Most Browns fans talk so much about Ben and Steeler fans that I think have a thing for Ben despite being rentless over calling him gay. Whats with saying the Steelers suck even though they have beat you in 11 consecutive games and them clinching 2nd seed while Browns are chasing a top 5 draft pick?

This is IDIOTIC man. THIS IS A BROWNS BOARD. IT IS WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. If you don't like the Browns... find somewhere else to go.. But don't come onto OUR BOARD and bash us for hyping the team we love.

This is IDIOTIC man. THIS IS A BROWNS BOARD. IT IS WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. If you don't like the Browns... find somewhere else to go.. But don't come onto OUR BOARD and bash us for hyping the team we love.

Obviously you guys will be Browns homers but when you lose don't trash talk. When an opposing player is injured don't cheer and laugh......

Archived