THE BROWNS BOARD

F*ck Romeo Crennel

bugzilla

When he first came on board, I was full of hope. I thought he would be a calm, steady leader like Tony Dungy. What did we get instead? The only coach in Cleveland history to NEVER beat the Steelers. The only coach in the NFL to go winless in his division (two years ago?), the longest streak without an offensive touchdown in NFL history. There is talk of him staying on as defensive coordinator. Are they freaking crazy? If Romeo is even seen selling hot dogs at the stadium there should be a riot (he'd eat more than he sold anyway).

I knew he was worthless after 1 press conference, actually. Speaks wonders for the interview process of the Browns.

Now it looks like we're going to put the cart before the horse again, I'm hearing rumors that Lerner's looking for a coach before he gets a new GM.

What the xxxx man, we need to get this xxxxtard Lerner outta here pronto.

I knew he was worthless after 1 press conference, actually. Speaks wonders for the interview process of the Browns.

Now it looks like we're going to put the cart before the horse again, I'm hearing rumors that Lerner's looking for a coach before he gets a new GM.

What the xxxx man, we need to get this xxxxtard Lerner outta here pronto.

What about the rumors of Lerner wanting to keep Crennel on as Defensive Coordinator? One look at our defense should prove that anyone involved in that mess should never be allowed on a football field again.

Archived