THE BROWNS BOARD

Sorry Browns fans you lose again...

Holmes10_Ward_86

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/28/steelers-r...rted-off-field/

Looks like Ben is going to be fine. I guess the Browns fans now should be use to dissapointment by now and failing to finish the job when their teams attempts to do something....

I'm sorry. It looks like your better QB will be on the bench for the postseason after all.

As craptastic as Ben Frankenstein has looked this year, I'm GLAD he'll be ready to suit up in two weeks. You'd have a better chance against one of the REAL playoff teams with Left-Tit or Donna Dixon behind center.

One and done.

Doug

Glad he is not pertinently hurt, glad we are the one that thumped him, bout time someone tackles through. Hope he does not play in the playoffs. Sorry I am a Browns fan , anything bad for the Steelers short of someone actually being really hurt is a good thing in my book.

As craptastic as Ben Frankenstein has looked this year, I'm GLAD he'll be ready to suit up in two weeks. You'd have a better chance against one of the REAL playoff teams with Left-Tit or Donna Dixon behind center.

One and done.

Doug

I'll take any Steeler QB over the 4 different poeple Browns started at QB this year.

One and done.

Doug

Your Football IQ is showing again... And the "Short - Bus " is in your Driveway !!!

Roethlisberger will get hurt again early in the first playoff game and the Steelers will drop out early. Don't care to see ANY player get hurt, but Steelers fans will feel what Cincinnati did when Palmer was taken out by the Steelers and Cincy fell out. Poetic justice !

Good ridence to Steelers and long term playoff hopes.

Indy is the hot AFC ticket, not Black and yellow.

Your Football IQ is showing again... And the "Short - Bus " is in your Driveway !!!

You're right! I wonder why it's yellow and black and there is a "Boarding for Pittsburgh" sign in the front?

DWJ

Roethlisberger will get hurt again early in the first playoff game and the Steelers will drop out early. Don't care to see ANY player get hurt, but Steelers fans will feel what Cincinnati did when Palmer was taken out by the Steelers and Cincy fell out. Poetic justice !

Good ridence to Steelers and long term playoff hopes.

Indy is the hot AFC ticket, not Black and yellow.

Let's see 14 years since their last playoff win, 14 years since the Browns hosted a playoff game, and the last 2 times the Browns have made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002 Guess who knocked them out each time?? Oh that's right it was the team that has made the Browns their own personal bitches for the last 11 meetings and for that matter the last 2 decades the Pittsburgh Steelers....

Let's see 14 years since their last playoff win, 14 years since the Browns hosted a playoff game, and the last 2 times the Browns have made the playoffs in 1994 and 2002 Guess who knocked them out each time?? Oh that's right it was the team that has made the Browns their own personal bitches for the last 11 meetings and for that matter the last 2 decades the Pittsburgh Steelers....

lets see we didnt have a team for 5 of those years and the old browns won the SB as the Ravens and we are relatively still a new franchise in its 9th season. it took the panthers 10 years to reach the SB.

so what is your point?

lets see we didnt have a team for 5 of those years and the old browns won the SB as the Ravens and we are relatively still a new franchise in its 9th season. it took the panthers 10 years to reach the SB.

so what is your point?

Its pretty obvious his point, numbnutz. Your life, your team, and your city suck. The "old Browns" would have never won the SB if they were playing in Cleveland, because those players were miserable.

I give the Browns 10 more years before they are done for good. xxxxing Losers.

How easily Steelers fans forget that the Browns dominated them until the 90's. I mean, if you want to talk history and all...and don't come back with Super Bowl wins, since the Browns actually have more league championships dating back prior to them merging into the NFL. So lets not talk history. Sure, the Steelers have dominated us recently, but honestly, its about time. Can't have a rivalry if its completely one-sided...which it has been, until late. Don't worry, the shift of power will once again return to the Browns in the near future.

Cheers!

Its pretty obvious his point, numbnutz. Your life, your team, and your city suck. The "old Browns" would have never won the SB if they were playing in Cleveland, because those players were miserable.

I give the Browns 10 more years before they are done for good. xxxxing Losers.

Damn, you really told us huh?

Another effeminate sweatmeat.

Archived