THE BROWNS BOARD

It is Official the The Sewage is Flushed

rich4eagle

It seems it will occur tomorrow, hopefully within in minutes tonight,Well it already happened that Phil Sewage is going(was) to be fired.

Old man Ghoolie and young Rich were never happy with Sewage. In fact Rich has been wanting him gone since a few months into his four year rebuilding program to nowhere...

I can remember all those thousands of posts I had to read the past years while I pointed out the guy was a bufffoon and Ghoolie correctly identified him as Ozzie's coffee bringer

This is indeed a great day in Brownstown as we have relieved ourselves from the worst stench of garbage ever to be a GM in our beloved fabled history!!

and to think all the abuse the two of us received and all the "In Savage we Trust" signature lines we endured while constantly hoping he would be fired and constantly attempting to convince others why while they turned a blind eye..........PROCLAIMING HOW HE UPGRADED THE TALENT........

right up to recently through this year...........talent what talent?????????

But wait

Savage has a great record in Cleveland in four short years

He lead us to last behind Cincinnati this.......yah know the team our members used as whipping boy for most of the season.......

He lead us to setting a NFL record of not scoring in 24 straight quarters with immense talent he accumulated

He lead us to a franchise record going back more than fifty years on being shut out in two straight games

All the while having the highest paid Oline in the NFL

Thank you Lord for giving Randy the wisdom to flush the Sewage it is a good thing and we now can reassemble what is rightfully ours a proud and glorious franchise that is legendary

Just think in matter of two months .......America has made enormous strides dumping the worst President in history and worst GM in football history

When he signed Trent Dilfer ...........I knew and never relented especially after the Green and Baxter and McCutcheon and Andruzzi and all the repeated ensuing fiascos..........Fat Ted was a peach of a move........

So look into 2009 with high hope..........because we can hope to have a real GM with talent instead depending on dumb luck struck being lead by a coffee bringer.........

It can only get better............GREAT DAY FOR THE BROWNS.........thank you Steelers today for accelerating the timeline

I am now firmly back in CAMP BROWNS....thanks Randy for renewing my fire

To answer Plum's request let me say

Well first choice for both is Cowher and whomever he wants hire as his assistant as the GM or the Coach or either....

If he is not available.........I would consider strongly bringing in Marty as GM if he is willing.......and let him pick his coach

Scott Pioli is interesting but I fear he is a just a Belichick gopher

Ozzie would be great as a GM

Parcells would be Great as a GM

After Cowher as coaches I would consider Marty if he were up to it

and I would indeed give strong consideration to Urban Meyer and Paul Johnson (yes Paul Johnson)

And since I have made no due dilligence as to good candidates........I suggest you and others provide me resumes of candidates for both so I can do legitimate selection process that takes days or weeks instead of minutes as u seem to demand

Is that fair..........and given the chance.........maybe you should suggest to Randy to hire ME as Selection Official................I am sure I would indeed come up with playoff caliber leaders for year in year out........not mention some Bowl wins..........I guarantee it...more than Joe Namath

Guest Masters
And since I have made no due dilligence as to good candidates........I suggest you and others provide me resumes of candidates for both so I can do legitimate selection process that takes days or weeks instead of minutes as u seem to demand

Is that fair..........and given the chance.........maybe you should suggest to Randy to hire ME as Selection Official................I am sure I would indeed come up with playoff caliber leaders for year in year out........not mention some Bowl wins..........I guarantee it...more than Joe Namath

So you just run around calling for heads, with no idea of who to fill the job with? You have had those days and weeks Rich. You been calling for his head for 3 years. That's a long time to come up with candidates.

Guest Ghoolie
So who do you want Rich for GM and HC.

Say 1st and 2nd choice for both?

The point is, Ghoolie and Rich IMMEDIATELY objected to Savage, CORRECTLY labled him as Ozzie's coffee fetcher and predicted CORRECTLY that either of us could make better talent assessments using our nutsack than Sewage could using al his faculties.

You don't hire a piece of shit who NEVER accomplished anything on his own to be GM of an NFL team. Sewage is indeed sewage.

The fact that Cleveland dickheads were chanting " IN SEWAGE WE TRUST" is testament to how depleted these message boards are for real football knowledge. But this isn't the first time, the list of Rich and I educating you dicknoses is mind boggling " Draft Ben, Take Deangelo Williams, Chester Taylor, Plaxico, on and on it goes.

How come nobody is blasting Lerner for not letting Dilfer mentor Charlie Frye a bit more? Why isn't Dilfer still on this team? How come we got a $500 million offensive line and for the FIRST TIME in Browns history we just went scoreless for two successive games? I thought ANYONE could score TDs behind a great OL?

Well?

They need to offer Cowher the world. TOTAL control and a LOT of money. He is more of a Browns fan than 99% of the dillweeds on this board. The guy understands what moral fibre, honor and sacrifice are about.

Bill Cowher - Run it all.

Parcells - Let him find the head coach,

MArty as GM

Stoops, Urban Meyer, Tressel, The homo at USC are all good coach candidates

Well Stated as usual..........and may I add

Masters sent about 400 posts using the signature line "In Savage We Trust" would any sane person trust anything he says..........

and three years is a long time and things change.......like 401K's melting down under a buffoon President.......so since Sewage was GM until today

the job hunt starts today......forced to decide without due diligence......me I would offer Bill Belichick 20% ownership and full control...........how bout dat.........

otherwise due diligence is the wise way to proceed but some august names have been asserted by the Great Ghoolie and I .............in the posts above

o YEA and Rich and Ghoolie good job on the call, ( I hate that you were right, I think Savage could have been better with a different coach maybe) I think it was wrong for him to not get to interview his coach before hiring him.

Crennel was saddled with a GM who did not want him. So this is on Lerner. as much as it is on them. they should have made it work.

Savage in a lesser role as a GM could be good, his eyes were bigger then his stomach.

HIND SIGHT IS A B!T@4!!

Guest Ghoolie
o YEA and Rich and Ghoolie good job on the call, ( I hate that you were right, I think Savage could have been better with a different coach maybe) I think it was wrong for him to not get to interview his coach before hiring him.

Crennel was saddled with a GM who did not want him. So this is on Lerner. as much as it is on them. they should have made it work.

Savage in a lesser role as a GM could be good, his eyes were bigger then his stomach.

HIND SIGHT IS A B!T@4!!

Plum, Sewage as far from football as possible, THAT will be his football legacy. Just wait till you hear teh ruth about this guy. MArk my words, his NFL future is now behind him.

Do you think ANY TEAM is going to hire a loser, let alone one who tells a fan, via e-mail, "If you don't like it, go root for the FCUKing Bills?

Sewage is a dumb ass.

To answer Plum's request let me say

Well first choice for both is Cowher and whomever he wants hire as his assistant as the GM or the Coach or either....

If he is not available.........I would consider strongly bringing in Marty as GM if he is willing.......and let him pick his coach

Scott Pioli is interesting but I fear he is a just a Belichick gopher

Ozzie would be great as a GM

Parcells would be Great as a GM

After Cowher as coaches I would consider Marty if he were up to it

and I would indeed give strong consideration to Urban Meyer and Paul Johnson (yes Paul Johnson)

I like cowher as a first choice for gm and coach as well..lerner should offer cowher his right arm and testicle just to get bill to think about coming to cleveland it would take a lot of money and supreme power to lure cowher..

I also like pioli in any combination of cowher,mcdanials,marty maybe even rex ryan brian shottenslimer amonst others with pioli's experience and talent not to mention class he would bring us a fantastic coach and hard working assistants..he is likely not interested like ozzie..

The big tuna if he became available and cowher and pioli fall through he would be a premium vp/gm who woud also bring excellent management skills,experience and a true mentoring coaching staff...

Sewage is gone romeo will be gone and randy lerner is cleaning house lets wish him the best of luck at landing one or more of these franchise changing professional veterans of the nfl! :)

Ozzie would be a dream but unfortunately will stay just that...

I think marty is to old now to effectively coach but he would make a great gm..

HIND SIGHT IS A B!T@4!!

Do not hate that we were correct.......just understand we both been around the block a few times and witnessed the greatest and glory and winning what made that happen and are quick to protest when we go astray...........if more fans were like us.........this debacle would have been short circuited by not happening in the beginning or worst after two years.........it was evident in year one Sewage had no clue about building a team of champions

Rich and Ghoolie, you both spent plenty of time telling us how much you disliked Savage AND Lerner. This news of Savage's firing doesn't really tell us whether Savage was as bad as you both felt he was, because he could still be a great talent evaluator, and might do that elsewhere now. But what's to say this isn't just another boneheaded move by Lerner?

But, at the expense of the Browns, you guys were right! Good work!

Plum, No, but you should be happy that we now can move on and have a much better chance to be dominant......and it will take only a year or two.............

besides I think some of your remorse is because we had it right all along.............just think how bad we felt for years ....knowing we got it...........and getting constant abuse for getting it............and wanting to win and knowing we were not..........that was much worse than your homer optimism

Fooleze, trust us please.................we went through the same shidt with Couch and Clark and Butch...................and way before guys like Skorich and Gregg.................so we always base our view on what wins and what we saw that wins and what we believe wins...............I think we both got it and big time.......what makes winners on the field in the FO...........

when Couch got canned I stated he would never be signed again in the NFL.......He wasn't...............

and now I assure you Phil Savage has proven he has no clue about anything concerning winning in the NFL.............he did his politics and when Collins saw the obvious Collins got canned....WRONG GUY......Randy may be learning maybe not...........no one knows how smart he is.........my guess is he needs a guy like me whispering in his about decisions.............in any case he did the right thing today

and Phil Savage will never again be more that a part of a scouting department in the NFL.......his record dictates that............he could be an excellent film projector runner as well

Plum, No, but you should be happy that we now can move on and have a much better chance to be dominant......and it will take only a year or two.............

besides I think some of your remorse is because we had it right all along.............just think how bad we felt for years ....knowing we got it...........and getting constant abuse for getting it............and wanting to win and knowing we were not..........that was much worse than your homer optimism

Fooleze, trust us please.................we went through the same shidt with Couch and Clark and Butch...................and way before guys like Skorich and Gregg.................so we always base our view on what wins and what we saw that wins and what we believe wins...............I think we both got it and big time.......what makes winners on the field in the FO...........

when Couch got canned I stated he would never be signed again in the NFL.......He wasn't...............

and now I assure you Phil Savage has proven he has no clue about anything concerning winning in the NFL.............he did his politics and when Collins saw the obvious Collins got canned....WRONG GUY......Randy may be learning maybe not...........no one knows how smart he is.........my guess is he needs a guy like me whispering in his about decisions.............in any case he did the right thing today

and Phil Savage will never again be more that a part of a scouting department in the NFL.......his record dictates that............he could be an excellent film projector runner as well

Rich, i thought that to, that when Collins got canned it was the wrong man. savage was to power hungry and sometimes i think that he handcuffed Crennel. remember before camp opened up, DA is our QB and there wont be any open competition.

Guest Aloysius
Rich, i thought that to, that when Collins got canned it was the wrong man. savage was to power hungry and sometimes i think that he handcuffed Crennel. remember before camp opened up, DA is our QB and there wont be any open competition.

You can blame Savage for not trading DA last offseason, but I don't think it's at all fair to say he forced Crennel to stick with DA. If anything, the rumor later on this season was that Lerner & Phil were pushing RAC to make a QB change.

Savage certainly made some mistakes, but they shouldn't be used to exonerate RAC.

Everyone eventually gets fired in this business.

Congrats on being right, but 4 years is a long time and there were some successes, albeit short and worthless ones in the end.

Had we made the playoffs last year I think they're still here and you're not posting anything. And that was all on DA and nobody else.

Guest Ghoolie
Rich and Ghoolie, you both spent plenty of time telling us how much you disliked Savage AND Lerner. This news of Savage's firing doesn't really tell us whether Savage was as bad as you both felt he was, because he could still be a great talent evaluator, and might do that elsewhere now. But what's to say this isn't just another boneheaded move by Lerner?

But, at the expense of the Browns, you guys were right! Good work!

Thanks for the props man, but believe me, Sewage doesn't belong in the NFL. He doens't know WTF he is doing. C mon man, Dilfer? Frye? Andersen caught fire and Sewage just rode the tide. That wasn't a planned move.

Sewage reminds me of a lot of guys I fired over the life of my career. He knows the perhiphery of the game, that's all. We need people who have heart and love to the Browns. Lerner doens't have it and never will. Our hope is that we get Cowher or Parcells.

Piloli is Sewage renamed.

Guest Masters
Masters sent about 400 posts using the signature line "In Savage We Trust" would any sane person trust anything he says..........

Actually, I have never used a signature line in any post by me, on any message board. The closest is using a quote from JADBF about why CLE should have changed from DA to BQ.

But as usual, you avoided the real point and deflected.....*sigh*

Guest Masters

Except he did get signed again in the NFL. He got signed by Green Bay after being cut by CLE. He was also signed by JAX last year...He was...

When Couch got canned, you stated Holcomb would be great. Then when he was cut he would lead BUF to the promised land...He didn't...

Seriously though, you guys did call that Savage and Crennel would not work out running the show. So you did get a couple.

As usual you are full of shidt about the former and lying about the latter..............

Couch was never signed by anyone he was given tryouts............and then they puked

Kelly Holcomb played with heart and was serviceable and could have been an OK QB...............that is and was always my position and STATED AS SUCH A BILLION TIMES......but indeed you are total liar and continue to stuff your way into corner your measely ass punk self can.......

I ax you two things is 3 50% greater than 2 and indeed did you not post "In Savage we Trust" more than two hundreds times.........lie about those to as well......and Rivers and Peterson and Brees......go for it

Guest Masters
As usual you are full of shidt about the former and lying about the latter..............

Couch was never signed by anyone he was given tryouts............and then they puked

Kelly Holcomb played with heart and was serviceable and could have been an OK QB...............that is and was always my position and STATED AS SUCH A BILLION TIMES......but indeed you are total liar and continue to stuff your way into corner your measely ass punk self can.......

I ax you two things is 3 50% greater than 2 and indeed did you not post "In Savage we Trust" more than two hundreds times.........lie about those to as well......JERK

Gee....seems USA Today would disagree http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...uch-signs_x.htm

Perhaps you would prefer I pull the press release from the Green Bay Packers own website (it is there). Maybe his preseason stats, the game where he was boo'd off the field.

So what happened in Buffalo for Holcomb?

No, I did not post In Savage we Trust more than two hundred times. Not even 100 or 50. Old age is getting to you. You are mistaking me with Golfer, Riffer, Nav, and a few others. But da Ich gets it wrong often and regular.

Contracts in the NFL are not GUARANTEED........Couch never played a game for those teams ........so the contract was voided............mr genius voided means there was NONE...stick your head back upurass

Guest Masters
IDIOT contracts in the NFL are not GUARANTEED........Couch never played a game for those teams ........so the contract was voided............assopwipe voided means there was NONE...stick your head back upurass

LMFAO.... You just puffed up your chest on how you claimed NO ONE WOULD SIGN Couch and you were right. Except you weren't. Reality, he was signed. The fact that he was cut after one preseason game (see, he did play a game for GB. Try Wikipedia, I know you love it), doesn't mean he wasn't signed.

Maybe you should have said he'd never plan another NFL regular season game....

I do love how when you get it wrong, it's spin cycle and name calling. Ah, the high road.....

LMFAO.... You just puffed up your chest on how you claimed NO ONE WOULD SIGN Couch and you were right. Except you weren't. Reality, he was signed. The fact that he was cut after one preseason game (see, he did play a game for GB. Try Wikipedia, I know you love it), doesn't mean he wasn't signed.

Maybe you should have said he'd never plan another NFL regular season game....

I do love how when you get it wrong, it's spin cycle and name calling. Ah, the high road.....

Jax signed him to a 2 year deal as well.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor...187830490.shtml

You jackass need to take time to read the posts because you created two quotes that do not exist..........make that three.......and you jackass need to understand you are a buffoon and consumed by attacking me instead of LEARNING WHAT WINNING FOOTBALL IS ABOUT.............I will help you turn on the light bulb if that is possible......otherwise how bout you just drink some swill and amuse yourself in your fantasies??????????

BTW, dufus I don't puff my chest.........I just keep getting correct over and over and over while you keep making up lies to cover your being wrong over and over

BTW, once again a contract that is voided IS NO CONTRACT is that too hard or as difficult as 3 is 50% greater than 2.........which totally overwhelmed YOU

It seems it will occur tomorrow, hopefully within in minutes tonight,Well it already happened that Phil Sewage is going(was) to be fired.

Old man Ghoolie and young Rich were never happy with Sewage. In fact Rich has been wanting him gone since a few months into his four year rebuilding program to nowhere...

I can remember all those thousands of posts I had to read the past years while I pointed out the guy was a bufffoon and Ghoolie correctly identified him as Ozzie's coffee bringer

This is indeed a great day in Brownstown as we have relieved ourselves from the worst stench of garbage ever to be a GM in our beloved fabled history!!

and to think all the abuse the two of us received and all the "In Savage we Trust" signature lines we endured while constantly hoping he would be fired and constantly attempting to convince others why while they turned a blind eye..........PROCLAIMING HOW HE UPGRADED THE TALENT........

right up to recently through this year...........talent what talent?????????

But wait

Savage has a great record in Cleveland in four short years

He lead us to last behind Cincinnati this.......yah know the team our members used as whipping boy for most of the season.......

He lead us to setting a NFL record of not scoring in 24 straight quarters with immense talent he accumulated

He lead us to a franchise record going back more than fifty years on being shut out in two straight games

All the while having the highest paid Oline in the NFL

Thank you Lord for giving Randy the wisdom to flush the Sewage it is a good thing and we now can reassemble what is rightfully ours a proud and glorious franchise that is legendary

Just think in matter of two months .......America has made enormous strides dumping the worst President in history and worst GM in football history

When he signed Trent Dilfer ...........I knew and never relented especially after the Green and Baxter and McCutcheon and Andruzzi and all the repeated ensuing fiascos..........Fat Ted was a peach of a move........

So look into 2009 with high hope..........because we can hope to have a real GM with talent instead depending on dumb luck struck being lead by a coffee bringer.........

It can only get better............GREAT DAY FOR THE BROWNS.........thank you Steelers today for accelerating the timeline

I am now firmly back in CAMP BROWNS....thanks Randy for renewing my fire

Since our resident hater and let's make things about Rich............ Masters THE NEW board jackoff...........slobbered this thread into being about me......sorry my friends ...........I repeat the lead for all good football fans for their enjoyment entertainment and thought

Guest Masters
You jackass need to take time to read the posts because you created two quotes that do not exist..........make that three.......and you jackass need to understand you are a buffoon and consumed by attacking me instead of LEARNING WHAT WINNING FOOTBALL IS ABOUT.............I will help you turn on the light bulb if that is possible......otherwise how bout you just drink some swill and amuse yourself in your fantasies??????????

BTW, dufus I don't puff my chest.........I just keep getting correct over and over and over while you keep making up lies to cover your being wrong over and over

BTW, once again a contract that is voided IS NO CONTRACT is that too hard or as difficult as 3 is 50% greater than 2.........which totally overwhelmed YOU

Ah, except you said right in this tread (and I quoted) "QUOTE (rich4eagle @ Dec 28 2008, 06:46 PM)

when Couch got canned I stated he would never be signed again in the NFL.......He wasn't..............."

Perhaps you should take time to read posts, including your own.

D-FLECT! D-FLECT! (The Rich chant).

Archived