THE BROWNS BOARD

Rose And King Racist....huh Sj?

miktoxic

mr. i know who's a racist: what do you think about jalen rose and jimmy king's comments about duke and their black players? do you think because they (duke) won with white players during their time at michigan makes their comments racist? calling duke's players 'uncle toms', doggin coach K cuz he didn't recruit from detroit?

i thought i'd ask the all seeing and all knowing sj_brown his insight on this BIG issue. c'mon educate me.

(does bombing an african country make all americans racist???)

• 3 weeks later...

This is just ridiculous. He just hated Duke because he thought they were privileged, like many others

A Friend of mine's daughter waited on Lebron when he was back in town, Lebron requested a free cup of coffee, Her manager told her no, Lebron called her a Honky Bitch! Now if lebron was white and the waitress was African American, and Lebron called her N word, they would be a big upheavel over it. Double standards suck!

This is just ridiculous. He just hated Duke because he thought they were privileged, like many others

priviledged? or too white? or in their eyes is/was that the same thing? these guys had their one hour special about the fab five and all went on TV to promote it. ESPN ran with these guys spouting their shit for a week in and out..........if it was christian laettner or danny feery saying michigan was too black they'd be strung out forever, correct?

double standard is true.

still waiting for mr. politically correct SJ BROWNS to answer this simple question. oh wait, he knows he can't win......

i never responded because it's not worh it, you don't have an arguement. did rose and king use racial slurs against white people? nope. rose and king felt that duke went after a certain kind of black person and avoided black people who didn't fit a particular mold. there are good and bad people every where and IF duke discrimated against blacks just because of where they were born or if they didn't act a certain way then that's wrong. i have no knowledge of duke and if the allegations against them are true or false. i do know that things like this do happen in ameriaca and for anybody to say that it doesn't is just crazy.

i don't see a double standard here. i just see 2 people making a claim of racism and i wouldn't be suprised if they were true. i'm not sure why people are going nuts over this. people are acting like rose and king made racial slurs toward duke. sounds like a little overeacting to me.

as far as the lebron racism story, i have no idea whether it's true or false. funny how it was never mentioned until this thread was started. how convenient. do you khow how many fan stories conveniently pop up out of know where like this to fit a certain topic? this is newsworthy, why wasn't this posted before? but out of fairness, i have no idea if the story is false, just like i have no idea whether rose and kings racism claims against duke are true.

and the op of this thread doesn't have any business talking about anybody. the op of this thread called lebron the n word. now THAT is racism in all of it's ugly true colors. the op of this thread is an excuse making racist who has responded to my attack on his racist behavior with his worthless stories and worthless claims to try and justify or excuse his racist behavior that has popped up on this board more than once. the op of this thread just posted this because he's chasing a ghost. he's hoping he can get revenge on me by posting the right thread to feed his grudge. it's not going to happen, so let it go. you're a racist and all of your stories about not knowing you and travelling the world, blah, blah, blah do not excuse your racist ways.

and the op of this thread doesn't have any business talking about anybody. the op of this thread called lebron the n word. now THAT is racism in all of it's ugly true colors. the op of this thread is an excuse making racist who has responded to my attack on his racist behavior with his worthless stories and worthless claims to try and justify or excuse his racist behavior that has popped up on this board more than once. the op of this thread just posted this because he's chasing a ghost. he's hoping he can get revenge on me by posting the right thread to feed his grudge. it's not going to happen, so let it go. you're a racist and all of your stories about not knowing you and travelling the world, blah, blah, blah do not excuse you racst ways.

no, i'm just calling you out as the punk you are, little boy. for one who's never done anything or been anywhere you sure are 'right' all the time. why don't you become a internet dweeb journalist instead of just copying and pasting every column anyone anywhere has written. meanwhile your little brat temper tantrums against anyone with a different opinion than yours is ok? get the F out. yeah i called lebron the N word and i'll call you one too. what do you call your friends.....susie and dylan.....(hey you guuuuuyyyzzzz you reeeaaaly hurt my feeelings by calling me gggaaaaayyyyyy!!!!)

you couldn't hang with my friends and i in the most populated city in the world. what do you think people bustin each others' balls call each other...BRUCE???? ever been to south yonkers? how about harlem and the bronx? no....guess not. where you would come off as a dumbass i would be drinkin free all night. asshole.

btw there were no racist comments by king or rose just the phrase 'uncle tom' being thrown around a lot. hey but i guess if it doesn't start with the letter N then it's not racist. douche.

yeah i used to be politically correct too when i was in high school. then i joined the army. why don't you do us all a favor and do something besides act like you are god.

no, i'm just calling you out as the punk you are, little boy. for one who's never done anything or been anywhere you sure are 'right' all the time. why don't you become a internet dweeb journalist instead of just copying and pasting every column anyone anywhere has written. meanwhile your little brat temper tantrums against anyone with a different opinion than yours is ok? get the F out. yeah i called lebron the N word and i'll call you one too. what do you call your friends.....susie and dylan.....(hey you guuuuuyyyzzzz you reeeaaaly hurt my feeelings by calling me gggaaaaayyyyyy!!!!)

you couldn't hang with my friends and i in the most populated city in the world. what do you think people bustin each others' balls call each other...BRUCE???? ever been to south yonkers? how about harlem and the bronx? no....guess not. where you would come off as a dumbass i would be drinkin free all night. asshole.

btw there were no racist comments by king or rose just the phrase 'uncle tom' being thrown around a lot. hey but i guess if it doesn't start with the letter N then it's not racist. douche.

yeah i used to be politically correct too when i was in high school. then i joined the army. why don't you do us all a favor and do something besides act like you are god.

He's a punk man, ignore the little xxxx.

He's a punk man, ignore the little xxxx.

spoken like a true internet tough guy. your comment just means you're no different than the op. the truth i hurled at him must have hit you to.

btw, stop acting like you're his b*tch. let him stand up on his own.

this post just proves how much of an idiot you really are and that you have no real critricisms of me. all you can do is lie and try to take my comments out of context. you posted a bunch of false claims that i've never been anywhere or done anything. lol and how did you come up with a crazy idea like that? you know nothing about me, little man.

as far as copying and pasting, so damn what. it's called sharing info and striking up convo. most people are cool with it and a link is posted on there so the writer gets their credit. so be it.

you really had to lower yourself to the "you think you're God" rant? nobody is perfect, but that's no excuse for racist behavior. i won't even bother to comment on your claim that you would call me the n word. i don't respond to words that don't apply to me and i know the only reason you would use the n word is because you're hiding behind your pc so that makes you feel rough and tough .

there's no need to continue this discussion because in reality, you have nothing to argue about. all you have is a bunch of bs rhetoric.

there's no need to continue this discussion because in reality, you have nothing to argue about. all you have is a bunch of bs rhetoric.

AND my hatred for little punks like you. little ball nibblin homo.

if you're scared go to church. (yeah an ice cube and lil john reference from a racist. if you only knew little bitch).

Archived