THE BROWNS BOARD

Re-hire Crennel as an intern

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

With Cowher, Holmgren, Parcells and now Shanahan all eyeing 2010 to return to coaching, perhaps we should have kept a lame-duck Romeo around and waited things out.

Anyway for one of these four to stick their hand up Crennels skirt and wear him like a puppet for another season as they adjust to settling into Cleveland?

With Cowher, Holmgren, Parcells and now Shanahan all eyeing 2010 to return to coaching, perhaps we should have kept a lame-duck Romeo around and waited things out.

Anyway for one of these four to stick their hand up Crennels skirt and wear him like a puppet for another season as they adjust to settling into Cleveland?

For some reason I have a mental image of Han Solo with a Gigantic Jabba The Hutt hand puppet dwarfing his body.

DWJ

Your best bet at this point is to hope the team gets moved to another city and the league expands sometime soon.

Chump, I'd tell you to go "f**k your sister, but I'm sure you've already done that. I'm looking forward to your annual waste of a season playoff loss.

DWJ

Chump, I'd tell you to go "f**k your sister, but I'm sure you've already done that. I'm looking forward to your annual waste of a season playoff loss.

DWJ

I'll add this one to all of the other sour grapes predictions from yinz that went as well as your season did.

Enjoy the game.

Regards

...... an'at

Archived