THE BROWNS BOARD

Matt Williamson on DA

WPB Dawg Fan

Guest Masters
yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?

Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.

More class.

I think you get my point by now.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
oh the good old days.

Yes, I apparently did have a line on his contract that nobody else understood.

What exactly was that. The post you just responded to noted if not paid he was gone. It was paid. <_<

What exactly was that. The post you just responded to noted if not paid he was gone. It was paid. <_<

He wasn't not getting paid since it was GUARANTEED.

I don't know how many times I had to explain the definition of the word GUARANTEED.

Still there were the BQ hangers-on who crossed their fingers and hoped there was a way he wouldn't get that bonus

Guest Masters
Still there were the Browns Fans who crossed their fingers and hoped there was a way he wouldn't get that bonus, because his play didn't and wouldn't warrant it.

Fixed.

Guest Masters
yeah I bet he would throw 3 TDs in the first half if they would have given him the start at Detroilet, right shep?

Word of advice to anybody having to deal with these BQ Fags trying to say that BQ is an unknown who's never played....just tell them Brady Quinn played a shitload this preseason including 2 starts and got waxed by all the 1st and 2nd teamers including by the Detroilet defense. Then in the Detroilet post game presser RAC said BQ's got a lot to learn. If BQ Nation had a half an effing memory cell in their brain when it comes to the golden boy's play they'd know that anybody who plays him is gonna just keep blitzing him since he can't make any decision in the pocket whatsoever except to dump off, dump off, dump off, dump off.

Back to the classyness at hand for our poor misunderstood and abused poster.

Talk about spot on. I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.

Talk about spot on. I think I should buy a lottery ticket tonight.

Will you answer a serious question, for once:

Why are you like this?

I mean, message boards are ultimately about discussion but you are not interested in discussion.

You are interested in voicing your opinion and you have two opinions that you voice repeatedly. Any and all attempts to engage you in discussion are met with silence, crassness or a snide remark and that's all. There is not even the most basic attempt at human dialogue.

So I sincerely am reaching out, as seriously as an internet message board post can be from one actual person to another:

Why are you like this?

You've looked behind every bush, and turned over every stone.

And the fruit of your efforts is a comment from a guy who once worked at the U of Pitt who shares your view.

Well done, WPB.

Matt Williamson is as knowledgable as it gets. He was a former scout with the Browns and is usually dead on with his assessments....as he is with DA

Archived