THE BROWNS BOARD

Scot Pioli's surgery?

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

St. Frances Hospital in Boston Mass reported this afternoon that it will take approximately 14 weeks for surgeon's to remove Scott Pioli's nose from up inside Bill Belichik's ass.

The problem is that the Channel left by RAC's nose has caused a lot of twists and constrictions to Pioli.

When asked what he thought, HC Bill Belichik said, " I don't care WTF he does, just let me know ahead of time because I will need at least 30 minutes to replace the the dumb sumbitch.

Translation?

Lerner is still being lead around.

Pioli! Yes, what a wolrd beater he will be. Rah, Rah, Rah.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters

Ghoolie,

Pioli was awarded The Sporting News' George Young NFL Executive of the Year award (voted on by NFL executives) following the 2003 and 2004 seasons. He is one of just three NFL executives, along with Bill Polian and Bobby Beathard, to win the award in consecutive years. Pioli is the youngest executive to win the award.

Pioli was honored with Executive of the Year honors from national media outlets following the 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2007 seasons.

Following Super Bowl XXXVIII, he earned Executive of the Year honors from Pro Football Weekly (voted on by the media),

The Sporting News (voted on by NFL executives) and Sports Illustrated.

In 2004, Pioli's accolades included the NFLPA's Award for Executive Achievement and NFL Executive of the Year awards from The Sporting News, USA Today, the San Francisco Chronicle and SI.com. In 2007.

Pioli again earned Executive of the Year honors from Pro Football Weekly, the Dallas Morning News and the San Francisco Chronicle.

Do you really think everyone around the NFL (media and executives around the league) is being snowballed by BB? Come on!

Guest Ghoolie
Ghoolie,

Pioli was awarded The Sporting News' George Young NFL Executive of the Year award (voted on by NFL executives) following the 2003 and 2004 seasons. He is one of just three NFL executives, along with Bill Polian and Bobby Beathard, to win the award in consecutive years. Pioli is the youngest executive to win the award.

Pioli was honored with Executive of the Year honors from national media outlets following the 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2007 seasons.

Following Super Bowl XXXVIII, he earned Executive of the Year honors from Pro Football Weekly (voted on by the media),

The Sporting News (voted on by NFL executives) and Sports Illustrated.

In 2004, Pioli's accolades included the NFLPA's Award for Executive Achievement and NFL Executive of the Year awards from The Sporting News, USA Today, the San Francisco Chronicle and SI.com. In 2007.

Pioli again earned Executive of the Year honors from Pro Football Weekly, the Dallas Morning News and the San Francisco Chronicle.

Do you really think everyone around the NFL (media and executives around the league) is being snowballed by BB? Come on!

Dude, you peole were giving the SAME BULLSHIT OVER PHIL SEWAGE, But none of you are saying shit about that now, are you?

Oh man, Phil Sewage had all kinds of Credentials. "WTF is wrong with Ghoolie that he doesn't see how impressive Phil Sewage is?"

YOu guys will never learn will you?

Look dude, Lerner has a xxxxing history of hiring shit, what now, all of a sudden you think that his third or fourth pick in line is MAGICALLY going to be successful?

ANYONE who works for the PAtriots is a Bill Belichik puppet. Pioli is no different from Sewage.

He's shit,

Mark my words, the losing will continue,

Guest Ghoolie
Thanks for dropping in. Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

I don't have your mother with me. I mean after all, she is MY vagina. Also, Why would I carry her backwards as I left the building.

Hey Shit-write, why don't you work on another boring script for cancellation? I can't count the days since your last deflated Hindenberg.

The fact remains, I called Phil Sewage right before he ever took the reins and I was dead ass on.

Hey man, here is a book title for you to write.

The Mentoring Genius of Phil Sewage

The Story of building a great NFL Quarterback

with help from trent Dilfer and Charley Frye

Now, go wipe the blood from your nose, powder your Mommie's vagina and come back when you have more plastic bullets in your gun.

Guest 88fingerslewy

Ghoolie,

Have you ever seen the movie Cinderella Man? Right before each fight Paul Giamatti asks Russell Crowe, "is there any other place you'd rather be right now?" He always says no.

I've had season tickets for a few years now and make a 10 hour round trip drive EVERY game with one of my sons.

And every game right before kick-off I turn to my son and ask him the same thing. "Is there any other place you'd rather be right now?" He always says no.

Have a Happy New Year Ghoolie

What will you ever do when we start to win?

Win or lose I know where I'll be.

Guest Masters
Dude, you peole were giving the SAME BULLSHIT OVER PHIL SEWAGE, But none of you are saying shit about that now, are you?

Oh man, Phil Sewage had all kinds of Credentials. "WTF is wrong with Ghoolie that he doesn't see how impressive Phil Sewage is?"

Look dude, Lerner has a xxxxing history of hiring shit, what now, all of a sudden you think that his third or fourth pick in line is MAGICALLY going to be successful?

ANYONE who works for the PAtriots is a Bill Belichik puppet. Pioli is no different from Sewage.

He's shit,

Now how could I give the same BS about Savage, when he never got any of those honors?

Again, if Pioli is indeed the puppet, why do other execs around the NFL and media people give him those awards? You don't think they know BB calls the shots? And why would BB allow Pioli to get those credits?

He's shit,

What else can we do but support the Browns -

No one here is in a position to make a decision on anything except whether or whether not to buy tickets.

I for one will support this team no matter what -

It is a league of parody and I don't think there are too many slam dunks....(except maybe with the exception of Belichek)

There is a new division winner this year in 5 of the 8 divisions.

Anything can happen - it just hasn't happened here yet.

Any change can't make us worse than now - We broke a TD record that was set before the forward pass was invented.

But Jesus you gotta try something - pulling talent from a perinial winner sounds like a good place to go to me.

( I know - slam me about RAC coming from a "perinial winner)

Guest Ghoolie

<<Ghoolie,

Have you ever seen the movie Cinderella Man? Right before each fight Paul Giamatti asks Russell Crowe, "is there any other place you'd rather be right now?" He always says no.>>

My Father was an amateur boxer, and his older brother, my uncle Nick once actually sparred with the great James J Braddock. In my office, Next to a 1963 picture of or 8 year old me and Jim Brown at Hiram college taken by my Father, hangs a pair of boxing gloves autographed by James J Braddock. So you tell me if I ever saw that movie.

<<Win or lose I know where I'll be.>>

Ah, Maybe you wanna "teach" me about the Browns loyalty? Or maybe you profess to teach me something about Father and Son bonding over the great gift of sports?

Ten Years, eh? Wow that sure is a thunderous lesson of fanship you are hitting me with.

Me? My Dad was a Steel worker and couldn't afford season tickets however from well before the time I was 6 and could remember the Browns (1961), he seldom missed a home game.

I remember Walter Johnson wrestling the great Bear. I remember Bob Gain getting knocked out Cold. I remember Jim Browns gaining 227 yards against the Fearsome Foursome, and I remember Lou the Toe giving me a ride on his shoulders after my Dad bought him an after practice hotdog at Hiram. I posted some great pictures MY DAD took at Hiram, on the old board. It was Vince Costello's Rookie Year, Ford and Hickerson were just young pups.

I have lived to watch Milt Plum, Bill Nelsen, John Brown, Fiss, both Pruitts, Brewer, Sipe, Kelly, The Flea, E-roc and badd ass barnes.

Hey, I remember the Browns kicking the shit out of the Steelers at home 41 -14 in 1962. I remember that because my Father, wanting to instill in me the honor of fighting hard, and not being overwhelmed with " we're the Browns and we are the greatest, " bullshit" took me in the quite dark part of teh stadium to meet Dick Hoak and Eugene Lipscomb. My Dad had me congratulate them for playing so hard. You remeber Eugene, don't you? They called him Big Daddy Lipscomb?

My Dad never seemed to like calling players on other teams scum, but hey, that was my Dad. He probably didn't understand the honor and joy of sport like you do. By the way, thanks to my Dad, along with my other stuff I have a couple of great autographs from two great Steeler players to serve as a constant reminder of those beautiful times.

When my Dad took me to the stadium, he always pointed out guys that had heart, courage, honor, pride and who cared about the fans. It is a shame you can't do that for your son, isn't it?

But hey, you just keep sitting their and bobbing your head up and down like a lemming and maybe one day, by pure luck, at least one man of substance will give you something worth cheering for.

In the meantime, why don't you share more of your heart warming Browns, Dad and Son stories with me. I am learning so very, very much.

Look man, I am glad you and your kid enjoy the Browns together. It is indeed a sweet experience, Just don't think that you are writing the book on it.

I bleed Brown and Orange, and I have earned the right to bitch.

Oh yeah, do you know Myron Cope? You do know that it was the Browns organization that launched his career, right? He helped the Great Jim Brown pen his book, "Off My Chest". Thanks to may old man I have an original copy autographed by Myron.

There ya go.

Is there anything to be fan of in the new browns?

As an old browns fan myself i have no choice unfortunately but to be a new browns fan..i will stop watching and supporting the nfl before switching teams im sure ghoolie falls in that catagory its hard to watch lerner bumble around and pretend he knows what he is doin.. he is an idiot at best but im willing to give him one more chance before joining a serious group of fans that want to force lerner to sell the browns..

If modell would have got his way we would be the baltimore browns instead of the cleveland clowns..

Guest Ghoolie
What else can we do but support the Browns -

No one here is in a position to make a decision on anything except whether or whether not to buy tickets.

I for one will support this team no matter what -

It is a league of parody and I don't think there are too many slam dunks....(except maybe with the exception of Belichek)

There is a new division winner this year in 5 of the 8 divisions.

Anything can happen - it just hasn't happened here yet.

Any change can't make us worse than now - We broke a TD record that was set before the forward pass was invented.

But Jesus you gotta try something - pulling talent from a perinial winner sounds like a good place to go to me.

( I know - slam me about RAC coming from a "perinial winner)

Ya gotta try SOMETHING? As in just taking no for an answer and signing whatever asshole is left over?

YEAHHHHH, thats a great way to become a winner.

Guest Ghoolie
Hey Ghoolie - since it is New Years, why dont you go drink yourself into a permanent sleep.

I don't need to drink, I can read your posts.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzz

Guest Masters

Oh, and Ghoolie, explain to me this "coffee fetchers"

Thomas Dimitroff, Falcons GM......hired by Pioli in NE, worked under Pioli in NE's scouting department, and now has the Falcons in the playoffs. No experience as GM, and by your account, would have been a coffee fetcher for BB.

While I am not sold on Pioli, I certainly don't buy that everyone in NE just fetches coffee for BB.

Guest Ghoolie
As alwyas, no solution or direction.......................just stoke the fire.

Sad, pitiful man.

Hey Y town,

Name me any way a FAN can have a solution?

Can you point to ANY post on Stan's board that was not opinion, but instead, was doctrine used in teh decision making process?

You sheep loved Sewage from day one. You bought it hook, line and sinker. So tell me why that makes you a football expert?

On the other hand, I told you guys from day one Sewage was an asshole and a loser.

So, remind me, Mr. Solutions, Mr. Football executive, ah who was right. YOU? or ME? Yeah, I think it was me?

This is aboard of opinion. When what I start predicting turns sour and what YOU predict starts shining, then you come back and talk to me, Until then, you are a blowhard.

I don't have your mother with me. I mean after all, she is MY vagina. Also, Why would I carry her backwards as I left the building.

Hey Shit-write, why don't you work on another boring script for cancellation? I can't count the days since your last deflated Hindenberg.

The fact remains, I called Phil Sewage right before he ever took the reins and I was dead ass on.

Hey man, here is a book title for you to write.

The Mentoring Genius of Phil Sewage

The Story of building a great NFL Quarterback

with help from trent Dilfer and Charley Frye

Now, go wipe the blood from your nose, powder your Mommie's vagina and come back when you have more plastic bullets in your gun.

ROFLMFAO! :lol:

Guest 88fingerslewy

Ghoolie,

I didn't say 10 yrs (it's 25 yrs actually), I said 10 HOURS....driving. EVERY GAME....INCLUDING PRE-SEASON.

Those were great stories Ghoolie, I mean that sincerely. Which makes me wonder why all the poisonous posting. Going after someones mother in one post, the name calling....you talk about the integrity and the old-fashioned, hard-nosed, blue-collar football and then you come on here with this cyber-tough BS. Cheer up. Being a fan is just that....being a fan. You're taking this stuff too seriously. Breathe.

Guest Ghoolie

Why is it that some of you guys cannot address the post, but have to resport to personal attacks?

What is it about dissenting Browns fans that you pussies can't handle?

The weak mental capacity of some of you is showing through. In all honesty, do you realize how flattering it is for Rich and me to log on and see an ENTIRE NEW TOPIC dedicated to us?

Hilarious.

Look, man, IF, and I say IF the stuff Rich and I were saying was falling apart, then yeah, I could see the slams. But what's your beef here?

Are you telling me that we are idiots for calling Sewage a coffee-fetcher 4 years ago, BUT YOU GUYS are the fottball geniuses for putting up with shit football and chanting " IN SEWAGE WE TRUST" for the last four years?

Do you realize how idiotic you guys sound? You are trashing us for being right?

Lookie here, Rich and I love the Browns, we just come from an era when self-reliance and hard-core personal responsibility got you a lot further than meaningless NFL executive awards.

I wish I could come in here and say Hip HIp Hooray. I want to, I really do. Hell, I was happy at the thought of being wrong last year. I HAPPILY ate crow last year, but still didn't drink the cool aid.

So what is it that troubles you so? Is the egg you have on your faces after giving oral sex to Crennel and Sewage for 4 years so bad that you have to lash out with personal posts?

I guess I understand it, but dudes, THIS SHIT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN.

Look, Pioli is a puppet. No man who works for NE is an independent thinker. Pioli, like Crennel has a huge hole in his ass where Belichik shoved his hand. You may not like it but it is the truth.

Us getting a Bill B type head coach is NOT going to make a difference in 2009 because Randy Lerner will again favor the GM over the HC.

In any case, quit putting my name up in lights. I get enough of that in my career. even Google told me they can't take any more Volinchak hits and asked me to retire. So please, stick to the Browns and let me find some peace away from the papparazi, okay?

Guest Ghoolie
Ghoolie,

I didn't say 10 yrs (it's 25 yrs actually), I said 10 HOURS....driving. EVERY GAME....INCLUDING PRE-SEASON.

Those were great stories Ghoolie, I mean that sincerely. Which makes me wonder why all the poisonous posting. Going after someones mother in one post, the name calling....you talk about the integrity and the old-fashioned, hard-nosed, blue-collar football and then you come on here with this cyber-tough BS. Cheer up. Being a fan is just that....being a fan. You're taking this stuff too seriously. Breathe.

Dude, this is fun for me. This IS Ghoolie.

Guest Ghoolie
Jesus, when Diehard thinks your bitter envy is pathetic, you've really bottomed out.

It's never too late to make something of your life, Ghool. Never too late.

WOW, what a stinging comeback. You really showed me something.

St. Frances Hospital in Boston Mass reported this afternoon that it will take approximately 14 weeks for surgeon's to remove Scott Pioli's nose from up inside Bill Belichik's ass.

If we land Pioli, are we going to have to spend the next 10+ years listening to you whine like a schoolyard girl? What's wrong with letting the guy screw up before you start throwing darts at him?

roach (You suck at billiards too. If you don't behave, you'll get no chance at a rematch)

Archived