THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Lerner WTF?!!

neomogo

Please read my post liar.............what I said is what I said............you are a pathetic sick old man whining about people ...................while being completely wrong for three years and too gutless to admit who has been correctomundo...................and that is me..........I feel sorry for you..............keep telling how folks that Rich is evil............that is what this board is about eh.........not the Browns or can coach or who can GM or who can play............eh

pathetic...........you disgrace the name YTOWN

Do you know what the Volunteers did the year after Manning left?

Won the championship with Tee Martin.

Do you know what happened to Notre Dame after Quinn left?

What were they? 3-9?

Just wondering, Shep, why is a QB so important in your estimation? Your statements appear to contradict your claims.

PS The new Browns died the day that they refused the Ditka trade.

Tim Couch is a anterix in the annals of the NFL.

If we're talking about predicting pro success, no, wins and losses are NOT the predictor. They just aren't.

Favre had a losing record. So did Cutler. Manning couldn't win the big one. Wuerffel and Tee Martin COULD. Vince Young beat USC in the Championship Game... but Bill Walsh said almost nothing he did would translate to the pro game (smart guy).

The LOWEST risk among drafted quarterbacks is a guy from a big program who had a lot of starts, preferably in a pro style offense... and put up numbers. That's Quinn. That's Rivers. That's Ryan.

It's just true, Rich. Football Outsiders wraps all this stuff up for you.

Good post Shep..............I do not read football Outsiders. I do Rich insiders............I thought in college Joe Montana was a stud........no one else did he went low in the draft but what he did in college was always make plays when ND needed them. I saw the same stuff in Rivers and Ben in college............that is why I wanted them. I saw Quinn suck huge in college against big time opposition not a good sign. Like I said he was pathetic against LSU. He got all his numbers the year before against OSU after ND got blown out and Tressel went prevent defense. Yeah the numbers and stats you are so fond of came against Army and Navy and all those other shill teams ND plays so those stats are skewed.

When he actually does something in the Pros I will be the first to accolade him. He played well in that first start this year so I give him that. So far he has proved nothing let alone being a two and one choice!

Guest Masters
You are lying whomever you are ...............denial is the greatest abillity of a LOSER..................you be both

What part was a lie? You did want CLE to draft Troy Smith and you did bet that Clarett would get more rushing yards than Green.

Guest Masters
If we're talking about predicting pro success, no, wins and losses are NOT the predictor. They just aren't.

Favre had a losing record. So did Cutler. Manning couldn't win the big one. Wuerffel and Tee Martin COULD. Vince Young beat USC in the Championship Game... but Bill Walsh said almost nothing he did would translate to the pro game (smart guy).

The LOWEST risk among drafted quarterbacks is a guy from a big program who had a lot of starts, preferably in a pro style offense... and put up numbers. That's Quinn. That's Rivers. That's Ryan.

It's just true, Rich. Football Outsiders wraps all this stuff up for you.

Cutler had a solid record?!?!?!? (mind you I, along w/ Geech wanted him drafted while you had no clue on him at the time) You're joking right. They never even played in a bowl game while he was there. This year was their first bowl game in 26 years.

Guest Masters
he is lying about all of it..........and you have selective omissive memory................

Clarett never got his chance to do it on the field he got xxxxeed by Andy Geiger and the system who turned him back into the thug he was before he got his chance.........so whatever you say about Clarett is meaningless fact is the guy WON a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the last game he ever played and MADE THE PLAY OF THE GAME...........and they got fawoiked by the system.....Clarett WAS A STUD......so your argument there is about as dumb as saying Ernie Davis was a bust.........further I never compared Clarett a STUD to POS Green.........that would have been idiotic.............Green Stank it was obvious......Clarett got screwed that is also obvious.........but hang your hat on that.............since you got nothing else but being wrong for five years

Yes I wanted Troy Smith and wanted to use a third round pick on him.........Which part of Troy Smith is a failure..............and yes I wanted Alex Smith.....which part of Alex Smith injured two years and suffering under a useless coach is a failure.......and I NEVER said he would be a franchise QB............but I did say that about RIvers and Ben........now stick your head back upurass................you just do not get it never did and here you are again blowing smoke out urass in inaccurate hindsight

why did you not comment on the twenty five guys I wanted that I was dead on correct about instead of telling half truths about the guys above.................your post was pathetic wimpering...........

Clarett was drafted wasn't he? DEN did use a 1st day pick on him. He then showed up out of weight and was lazy in the weight room. But that still doesn't deflect what you said. You said Mo would do more in the NFL than Green.

You wanted to use a first round draft pick on Smith. Shit, I can dig it up on Nav's board if you really need me to.

Alex Smith suffered under the same guy, Mike Nolan, you said would do better and CLE should have hired. Oh how we forget.

All of it was a lie including what you just said..........yes indeed I wanted to draft Troy Smith and still would like to have him and I did want to use a third round pick on him............what is bad about that....which part of Smith is more a bust than Quinn who cost a one and two pick?....GENIUS.............further

YOU were never around for the dealings about Clarett so how can you know if THERE WAS A BET..............your stating what you did is preposterous and another lie....in a complete vacuum..................because there never was any bet about Clarett and Green............because NO ONE EVER ACCEPTED MY TERMS.........besides..... Green was for shiet after I stated the terms anyway......

but you make up whatever you wish whiner to keep these threads are about me NOT the Browns.............thanks for making that what it is

let me axe you diss when you fart does your head ever get unplugged and blown out wit de gasses>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wub:

I remember that. We had the #3 overall pick that year and he advocated us using that pick on Troy Smith.

I wasn't around for the Clarett bet, but I did ressurect threads one time where Rich was tooting his horn.

Face facts man, real studs don't do what Clarett did, and blow there chances at playing in the NFL. And when he did stumble into the pro's he sucked ass.

Sorry my friend.............we drafted a dime dozen OL guy named Thomas.........and I was adamant about drafting Adrian Peterson with that pick...............so you are spreading misinformation as well.,,,,,,,,,,,it was clear that after the debacle against Florida Smiths stock dropped greatly and I indeed wanted to use the our third round pick on him instead of pissing away a first and second on Brady Quinn yep take Peterson in round one.......forgot who I wanted in round two and take Smith in round three................hmmmmmmmmmm who is better Smith or Quinn................let's discuss that ...........anyway I hate it when a upstanding guy like you gets amnesia and distorted memory along with the numbnuts on this board............oh my.......luv yah bro.........think about it and correct that anssimonious statement you just made :angry:

Guest Masters
It wasn't a 3rd round pick, it was the 3rd pick overall dude.

Please trust me, I have absolutely no reason to lie to you or make this up. Perhaps you've forgotten about it, but you did want to use our 1st round pick on smith. It was when we had absolutely no QB's on our roster with a shit and you made the argument we needed to get a franchise QB at any cost, which meant picking Troy before anybody else.

God, what's next. He gonna tell us he wasn't on Holcombs jock, wanted Peter Bowleware signed, Alex Smith would be a stud, Griffith wouldn't start for another football team, that he wanted to keep Faine (his other kicking rock beside Willie Green), that Couch would never be signed again, etc.

All of it was a lie including what you just said..........yes indeed I wanted to draft Troy Smith and still would like to have him and I did want to use a third round pick on him............what is bad about that....which part of Smith is more a bust than Quinn who cost a one and two pick?....GENIUS.............further

YOU were never around for the dealings about Clarett so how can you know if THERE WAS A BET..............your stating what you did is preposterous and another lie....in a complete vacuum..................because there never was any bet about Clarett and Green............because NO ONE EVER ACCEPTED MY TERMS.........besides..... Green was for shiet after I stated the terms anyway......

but you make up whatever you wish whiner to keep these threads are about me NOT the Browns.............thanks for making that what it is

let me axe you diss when you fart does your head ever get unplugged and blown out wit de gasses>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wub:

First off Rich.. i do not like to disrespect the elderly but im tired of you cluttering up the Board...and you call me a "loser"..dude you are called out on being a whiney ass bitch..we have seen it for years..you cry and whine with your terrible predictions..and claim you knew every move the browns made was wrong..well let me remind you ..your opinion..while VERY far off base doesnt mean SHIT.

I also remeber you calling for Tressell to run the browns..he cant even compete with the SEC!!!..how the hell would he compete in the NFL??? you claim brady quinn choked in the big games (which he did) but what makes Tressell a better prospect than quinn?...and im a Buckeye fan from YOUNGSTOWN..

you are in obvious denial and by the looks of the picture of you..you are in NO PLACE to call anyone a "Loser"..

Guest Masters
you are in obvious denial and by the looks of the picture of you..you are in NO PLACE to call anyone a "Loser"..

Just take a look at the picture of him in the Willie Green jersey from a tailgate.

he is lying about all of it..........and you have selective omissive memory................

Clarett never got his chance to do it on the field he got xxxxeed by Andy Geiger and the system who turned him back into the thug he was before he got his chance.........so whatever you say about Clarett is meaningless fact is the guy WON a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the last game he ever played and MADE THE PLAY OF THE GAME...........and they got fawoiked by the system.....Clarett WAS A STUD......so your argument there is about as dumb as saying Ernie Davis was a bust.........further I never compared Clarett a STUD to POS Green.........that would have been idiotic.............Green Stank it was obvious......Clarett got screwed that is also obvious.........but hang your hat on that.............since you got nothing else but being wrong for five years

Yes I wanted Troy Smith and wanted to use a third round pick on him.........Which part of Troy Smith is a failure..............and yes I wanted Alex Smith.....which part of Alex Smith injured two years and suffering under a useless coach is a failure.......and I NEVER said he would be a franchise QB............but I did say that about RIvers and Ben........now stick your head back upurass................you just do not get it never did and here you are again blowing smoke out urass in inaccurate hindsight

why did you not comment on the twenty five guys I wanted that I was dead on correct about instead of telling half truths about the guys above.................your post was pathetic wimpering...........

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Search.aspx

Search Mr Clarett

Yep; Mo sure got the shaft from OSU; the NFL and the whole world....yep not his fault in the least

Archived