THE BROWNS BOARD

A new theory..

DestinFunk

Lerner is giving Mangini a 1 year try out?...if they still blow ..he fires everyone and we sit right here again next year..BUT...in 2010 Cowher,Holmgren and CO are all available...

ok im pulling this outta my arse..but i got nothing else..

..without the terrible front office that clashed with the players..this team wins 10 next year regardless of the coach...

nad of course joe j and ryan tucker are healthy..and a few other miracles...

:huh:

I will agree there is no reason to give Mamgini a multi-year deal.

So, Mangini has Cleveland ties +NFL HC experience + he's young + no need for a long term contract + Lerner's favorite.

It sure sounds like he's going to be the man.

Mort on ESPN has an article up this afternoon saying he's the lead candidate.

I will agree there is no reason to give Mamgini a multi-year deal.

So, Mangini has Cleveland ties +NFL HC experience + he's young + no need for a long term contract + Lerner's favorite.

It sure sounds like he's going to be the man.

Mort on ESPN has an article up this afternoon saying he's the lead candidate.

I would be good with "the new theory" or mangenuis in general as long as the new gm doesnt have overbearing power we may want him to stay after a year..

Peter King on NBC just now saying 2010 could have a lot of experienced NFL HC's available:

• Holmgren
  • Dungy
  • Cowher
  • Shannihan

All available.

More reason to say to Mangini "Look, here's a 1 year contract. Get it going or else".

Thats what im sayin Ocon!

Mangini wont ruin anything..and actually it could all come together real fast with him...if not...hes out..no 4 year investment this time...1 season..kick ass or go back to being our ball boy :)

Archived