THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week In The Afc North

Zombo

While Browns fans sing the Bye Week Blues and the Ravens rest on their first place laurels, the Great Zomboni sees some interesting action this week in his crystal ball:

Cincinnati at Jacksonville

Two teams with freshly unwrapped QBs, crazy owners and lack of real fan support battle it out in Jax. I do like some of Jacksonville's offseason signings and re-signings, at least they appear to be trying to put something together. You're never sure when the other shoe will drop in the Natti and they go 0 fer the rest of the season. Jags were good enough to beat the Tits at home, so certainly they can tame the pussycats, but we'll make it by only a wobbly field goal in this ugly contest. JAGUARS 19 BUNGLES 16

Tenessee at Pittsburgh 1 PM

Watching the Tits last week only cemented my belief that is a very good team. And Big Ben won't be able to limp out of the way of the rush like McCoy did, so this one looks to be even uglier. The boo birds will cascade down from the rafters of Heinz and the fans will start wondering waht the Penguins are up to as the Steelers fall to 2-3 behind a beleagured O-line. TITS 37 STEELERS 10

Zombo

Honestly I think the Bengals will be the Jags, they are a much better team overall. We should have beat the Bengals if not for the momentary lapse in judgement.

With the way that Tennessee is playing I see them destroying the Steelers and Big Ben walking out of the stadium in a boot again.

ouch.

hate (ok hate is kinda harsh...) dislike very much, every team in our division BUT gotta show them a little respect. especially when you realize WE are the worse team in that said division.

Yep. Steelers beat the dog shit out of the Titans, who beat the dog shit out of us.

Yep. Steelers beat the dog shit out of the Titans, who beat the dog shit out of us.

And Ben didn't hit the ground all day. Max Starks played his ass off and played the entire game with only 3 practices under his belt. Gilbert did re-aggravate his shoulder injury but Jonathan Scott filled in at RT in his stead. If Gilbert can return soon or Scott can continue to play admirably at right tackle Ben may finally start seeing the protection he needs and deserves.

And Ben didn't hit the ground all day. Max Starks played his ass off and played the entire game with only 3 practices under his belt. Gilbert did re-aggravate his shoulder injury but Jonathan Scott filled in at RT in his stead. If Gilbert can return soon or Scott can continue to play admirably at right tackle Ben may finally start seeing the protection he needs and deserves.

If Starks was so good, then why did they release him in the first place? And why didn't anyone else pick him up (hell even the Browns could have tried him out at RT).

So, is there something about him we all didn't know?

Archived