THE BROWNS BOARD

haha colts

why cant we win

Guest Masters

Peyton Manning his hardly over-rated. You don't own that many NFL records, and on your way to so many more, that quickly, by being over rated.

This is also a team with half it's line down with injury. They were over rated by being favored to go far in the playoffs this year.

Peyton Manning his hardly over-rated. You don't own that many NFL records, and on your way to so many more, that quickly, by being over rated.

This is also a team with half it's line down with injury. They were over rated by being favored to go far in the playoffs this year.

If being over-rated means 'MVP' and 'Playoffs', someone sign up the Cleveland Browns.

Guest Ghoolie

We should be so cursed to have a HOF QB like Manning "stinking up" our field, eh?

The Chargers are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. I do think Manning lacks a bit in pressure games, but I like Rivers (Rich wanted us to get him) and I LOVE teams that can run the ball. IF they played 10 times there would be 10 totally different dynamics. In 2008-9 the Chargers are the better team. Manning is only one guy.

Guest Masters
We should be so cursed to have a HOF QB like Manning "stinking up" our field, eh?

The Chargers are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. I do think Manning lacks a bit in pressure games, but I like Rivers (Rich wanted us to get him) and I LOVE teams that can run the ball. IF they played 10 times there would be 10 totally different dynamics. In 2008-9 the Chargers are the better team. Manning is only one guy.

Yeah, I'd hate Manning's "over rated" play in brown and orange every week. Of course CLE should have had him if they hadn't delayed the re-expansion of the Browns.

The Chargers are indeed a talented team. Which is why their 8-8 record was inexcusable this season. Norv Turner will continue to hold them back.

LOL - yeah, he is overrated..... yup, that Super Bowl and NFL records and 3-time MVP and all....

Geeshus, how many more love children offspring of Ghoolie and Rich are going to come out of the woodwork?

Just wish we die that will help your juvenile self..............God luv yah

Guest ATENEARS

I've never understood the hate for Peyton Manning. That guy is the best QB I have ever witnessed in my lifetime and even on film.

Hated to see him sent home today. The best should remain til the end.

He is very good and way better than Eli............your insight is insightful.............btw Rivers ain't no slouch but we was sewaged instead

Guest Masters
I've never understood the hate for Peyton Manning. That guy is the best QB I have ever witnessed in my lifetime and even on film.

Hated to see him sent home today. The best should remain til the end.

I don't get it either. Unless you are a fan of a team he's burned multiple times (like say hating Elway and Jordan, though now I can respect them, as wounds heal). He's the best at the position and might end up the best we ever saw play it.

people hate him because he's overexposed. it's annoying to see his commercials all the time, and it was the worst during the year he went to the super bowl; he was in at least one commercial during every break that season.

it also has to do with him getting credit that he doesn't necessarily deserve, like the super bowl MVP (that should have gone to dominic rhodes) or this year's regular season MVP (that should have gone to pennington, james harrison or adrian peterson).

last, it's tiresome to hear how good he is all the time. we get it. we know. he's great. stop beating us over the head with it.

people hate him because he's overexposed. it's annoying to see his commercials all the time, and it was the worst during the year he went to the super bowl; he was in at least one commercial during every break that season.

it also has to do with him getting credit that he doesn't necessarily deserve, like the super bowl MVP (that should have gone to dominic rhodes) or this year's regular season MVP (that should have gone to pennington, james harrison or adrian peterson).

last, it's tiresome to hear how good he is all the time. we get it. we know. he's great. stop beating us over the head with it.

Well, if the guy wants to make a ton of money doing endorsements and commercials while he has the opportunity to do so- so what?

Kind of glad the Chargers won though- rooting for the underdogs this year, and hope the Ravens and Steelers make a quick exit. (got a bad feeling they won't though)

The Chargers always prove to be a matchup nightmare for the Colts.

This was one of the only games I ever saw where I felt like the Punter should get the game MVP. That Scifres dude absolutely RUINED Indy all night.

Doug

Archived