THE BROWNS BOARD

Calling all season ticket holders!

clephx

If Lerner is serious about hiring Mangini, we must let Lerner know immediately that this is not acceptable. We need a coach with fire and passion! We need someone like Cowher. If his team was getting embarrassed, he would not sit there with his hands in his pockets saying "nice try or we'll get them next time" He would go nuts, chin out with spit flying! He would not accept his team giving less than 100%. I know Cowher is not interest in the job but there are other coaches with the same type of fire and passion. My vote is Spags from the Giants.

If Lerner is serious about hiring Mangini, we must let Lerner know immediately that this is not acceptable. We need a coach with fire and passion! We need someone like Cowher. If his team was getting embarrassed, he would not sit there with his hands in his pockets saying "nice try or we'll get them next time" He would go nuts, chin out with spit flying! He would not accept his team giving less than 100%. I know Cowher is not interest in the job but there are other coaches with the same type of fire and passion. My vote is Spags from the Giants.

I like Spags as well, but I also think Mangini isn't a bad choice. There have been more successful non-yelling coaches than yelling coaches. And I think Mangini does show passion at time. He's nothing like RAC in that regard.

Archived