THE BROWNS BOARD

If the OC and Dc are the most crucial part..

DestinFunk

They say rookie coaches make bad asst coaching decisions...well if Mangini is brought in who does he go afer for OC and DC?

I know Romeo is rumored as possible DC...who else are you guys feeling? Nolan? Wade? (if he gets canned..)

Someone ..i think it was SHEP mentioned Baltimore hiring Cam Cameron as OC last year...that was HUGE for them...

They say rookie coaches make bad asst coaching decisions...well if Mangini is brought in who does he go afer for OC and DC?

I know Romeo is rumored as possible DC...who else are you guys feeling? Nolan? Wade? (if he gets canned..)

Someone ..i think it was SHEP mentioned Baltimore hiring Cam Cameron as OC last year...that was HUGE for them...

DC= Rob Ryan or Todd Bowles

OC, I'm not really able to connect the dots. As long as he doesn't bring Brian Schottenheimer from NY, I think I could deal with just about anyone else. I'm going to offer some ideas based on the connections of Kokinis and Mangini (I'm assuming no lateral moves...)

Wilbert Montgomery, RB's coach, Baltimore (rumored to be an OC candidate several times last year)

John DeFilippo, QBs coach, Oakland (from Youngstown...just throwing it out)

I think that for an OC, would a college coach be out of the question?

Guest Aloysius
OC, I'm not really able to connect the dots. As long as he doesn't bring Brian Schottenheimer from NY, I think I could deal with just about anyone else.

+1

Archived