THE BROWNS BOARD

Let the Parcels talk end

Guest Masters

Agree

Lets not wait for Shanahan he's only the architect of the greatest run blocking scheme ever, and drafted and developed a great young QB.

No, lets bring in the guy who abandoned the run in Dec

After all he seems to have so much fire on the sideline did he actually have both eyes open when Farve threw that interception last week?

thats twice as good as RAC

Shanahan =2 superbowl wins

Mangini =watched Bellichick coach his team to 3 superbowl wins

I'm not saying that Mike is the answer here but for christs sakes slow down and think this thing through

Guest Masters
Agree

Lets not wait for Shanahan he's only the architect of the greatest run blocking scheme ever, and drafted and developed a great young QB.

After all he seems to have so much fire on the sideline did he actually have both eyes open when Farve threw that interception last week?

I'm not saying that Mike is the answer here but for christs sakes slow down and think this thing through

Who cares about sideline fire really. Dungy, the only guy to go to 10 straight playoffs in the expansion era shows no emotion on the sideline. It's what the guy does behind closed doors (like Mangini calling out Favre in front of his team for bad throws).

Agree

Screw Shanahan. He doesn't want to come here anyway.

Plus, Alex Gibbs was the brains behind the zone-blocking scheme, not Shanahan.

Guest Masters
So, was Parcells just screwing with us like his son-in-law Pioli.

I don't think there was any truth to the story about Parcels reaching out to Lerner (or vice versa).

Guest Masters
Sideline fire really never mattered to me either until we planted a big fat rock(or should I say Rac) on our sidline for the last 4 years

It's one thing to keep your composure but dude at least act like your in charge and awake.

The problem I had with RAC is he never even looked pissed at a guy or said much to anyone. I suspect he had zero fire in the locker room. Guys obviously didn't fear him.

Guest Ghoolie
Agree

Lerner doesn't want to wait. He isn't a football man and he most certainly isn't a Browns man. The average Browns fan doens't know shit about FO positioning. All they know is that the team sucks and attendance is starting to fall off.

By hiring a dick-wad like Pioli, Lerner can turn to the public, flash the meaningless Pioli awards and resume and say "Look, Look fans, I hired another expensive, well-credentialted HC, please support him.

Then, the fans buy it again and Lerner can go back to micromanaging while the NFL talking heads reinforce the company line for the bulk of mindless drones who are known as Browns fans.

Lerner could care less about winning.

Enough Lerner, already.

The problem I had with RAC is he never even looked pissed at a guy or said much to anyone. I suspect he had zero fire in the locker room. Guys obviously didn't fear him.

You are wrong about that RAC............he would stand in the locker room arms crossed and then FART and put massive fear into everyone in the room........it was a attention grabber they feared the whole locker room would explode if a match was lit.......... :rolleyes:

Archived