THE BROWNS BOARD

Ooblygoobly Up The Middle

Zombo

Makes me miss Belichick and Metcalf.

Did we really think we would beat Houston by running Ooblygoobly up the midde every first and ten?

I hate Shurmur. Never felt this detached from a coach. I think he actually shit his pants on that one 4th and two where he had call a timeout to come up with a 2 yard play in his bag of tricks.

Miss Sam and Marty. Actually miss Mangini. Miss being proud to be a Browns fan. We deserve better. This guy is awful.

Z

I have supported the playcalling all this year... except for the last game.

I figure they kept running up the middle every time on third down (really stupid)... ELEVEN dammit freakin times....

because they were stoned when they drew up the game plan. Or, they are so neurotic that they wanted to cya

and not have real playcalling blow up. That would explain the gutless field goal when they were behind hugely.

Maybe Shurmur knew they wouldn't win, so he just gave up and cried in his pre game oatmeal.

No fire, no nads, no inspiration. These players won't quit anyways. But they, and we, deserve a coach that goes all out to win.

I hate this last game for that.

The Bengals drafted higher for years and years and years and years, and made some good choices.

Note: TO and El Mucho Stinko didn't help things.

Note: The Bengals have drafted more offensive linemen. Even a right tackle. @@

Makes me miss Belichick and Metcalf.

Did we really think we would beat Houston by running Ooblygoobly up the midde every first and ten?

I hate Shurmur. Never felt this detached from a coach. I think he actually shit his pants on that one 4th and two where he had call a timeout to come up with a 2 yard play in his bag of tricks.

Miss Sam and Marty. Actually miss Mangini. Miss being proud to be a Browns fan. We deserve better. This guy is awful.

Z

I see you missed we gave up 200 yards rushing with our august DL and number one pick Taylor, and passed on Julio Jones to get that fat slob, some of us made that clear from draft day

someday Zombo, naw Zombo, you are hopeless you will never get it as your post above makes clear

Rich,

learn SOMETHING sometime, please?

The Browns don't have time to get Jones the ball if they HAD drafted him. McCoy would be sacked before he could get past the first down marker.

STOP living in the past. BUILD A FREAKIN BRIDGE for once.

The Browns have two first rounders this spring.

Please stop blabbering.dry.gif

Really...and I suppose that Marvin Lewis is a first year head coach too...another tool...you go boy

hey video game boy....im not sure you would even know a bad coach if you saw one. coach signing in madden dont affect the bottom line.

its funny how you idiots that admit to not playing, coaching or even knowing anything outside of madden actually think your opinions are based on something other than emotion and idiocy.

I see you missed we gave up 200 yards rushing with our august DL and number one pick Taylor, and passed on Julio Jones to get that fat slob, some of us made that clear from draft day

someday Zombo, naw Zombo, you are hopeless you will never get it as your post above makes clear

Ya because Julio Jones would have helped us stop the Texans running game? The Browns struggle against the run but it is more of a linebacker problem than a DL problem.. The Browns Linebackers are way too slow. And Jones had a great day against the Colts. Is anyone really surprised?

Archived