THE BROWNS BOARD

San Diego @ Pittshole

Furnier

watch the reverse angle...... it looks like a trap to me. So why didnt the dumb ass refs get it right?

just like the imaculate double touch! the no call against the raiders!

or was that the imaculate incompletion?

Why do you think every good play a Steeler makes only happened becuase of a conspiracy with the refs? Stupidity gets old. Of Course, you are permitted to believe what you want.

I just don't see anybody stopping Pitt, now that Indy's out- Chargers are going to have to get real lucky to win. Maybe that's what the NFL needs....an 8-8 Superbowl representative.

You guys know how much I hate Pitt, Philip Rivers is on my "hate list" too. What an arrogant #%$.

Who's laughing?

Just rooting for the Chargers to once again crush the spirits of "Frontrunner Nation."

Watching Tim McCryer bawl his brains out on the Three Sewers turf that day was a great great moment in Squealer history. I loved every second of it.

Just hoping for more of the same since once again, no-one is giving the Chargers a chance.

Doug

TRUTH is for YOU and your kind , that was a Great Day in BROWNS HISTORY ! It seems that way to many of your "Great Memories" (Browns fans in General) Are tied to Steeler Losses or Injuries...or other Negative "Steeler" News. Congrats you continue to shine with the brightness of Glee, over Anything to make you feel better. about the fact that you support Chronic Losers ! And by the way , I heard at least 10 guys on ESPN Radio this week picking the Chargers , considering that all the HOME Teams lost today I dont think its a stretch to think it could happen tomorrow. So , thats BS that "no-one is giving the Chargers a chance."

I personally think Pittsburgh wins a squeaker... but we will see. I tell you this, Pittsburgh wins tomorrow , Make reservations for the Big Show because the RatBirds are not beating us in Pittsburgh ! Of course that gives you guys a couple more weeks to spin your lame azz BS .

Why do you think every good play a Steeler makes only happened becuase of a conspiracy with the refs? Stupidity gets old. Of Course, you are permitted to believe what you want.

So what about the RAVENS Conspiracy ??? Run out the Play clock on 3rd down NO FLAG !! Flacco step OUTTA The End zone NO SAFETY !! huh ?? Actually ...there IS no conspiracy ...just lame officials blowing calls ! Get the freak over it Loser !

Guest Ghoolie
All it will take is to hit Glass Jaw Ben one time and its over baby!

Yeah, When Leftwich came in last time, they REALLY went down hill.

Ooops, no, they didn't, they still kicked the shit out of their opponent.

Hating the Steelers is one thing, but being so blind as to not recognize what the rest of the world does, that is, the Steelers are one of the greatest franchises in NFL history, is to admit to being an asshole.

Guest Ghoolie

Hand OBVIOUSLY UNDER the ball. No trap! Refs got it CORRECTAMUNDO.

Once again, Steelers players MAKE PLAYS, Browns fans CRY ABOUT IT.

These are the kind of things that Squealer fans were ALL saying before that '94 Championship Game as well. The parallels are amazing. "No way do these guys beat our unstoppable defense."

Go Chargers!

DWJ

You clown fans are hilarious. As if rooting for the stains every year isn't punishment enough, as soon as your season is over (same time every year) you go bandwagon other loser teams. Don't ever root for the Steelers...please!

Archived