THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Ruled Out For Sunday Already

Zombo

I am sure flying a long way to pay to see Chris Oblongbanana carry the rock for my team.

They'll make a lot out of Bradford/McCoy, but the real interesting take this week is Stephen Jackson v. Oblongbanana ... advantage ??

Zombo

I am sure flying a long way to pay to see Chris Oblongbanana carry the rock for my team.

They'll make a lot out of Bradford/McCoy, but the real interesting take this week is Stephen Jackson v. Oblongbanana ... advantage ??

Zombo

Well obviously the advantage goes to Jackson.

I think this week is the rams 2nd win of the season. Sorry brownies

Oblongbanana! priceless. That's up there with boo boo the dancing bear. I hear you though Zombo - we are both making a big investment this weekend - I want a product that at least is competitive. I can't believe last year we were doing the Hillis stomp and this year it's the Hillis sulk - incredible.

If Oblongbanana didn't have to jump 6 foot over the O line lying on their backs he might get an extra yard or two.

At least cribbs gives a sh*t, when that guy gives up it really will be time to amass outside Lerner's English Mansion lit torches in hand.

Oblongbanana! still laughing, see you Friday.

Oblongbanana! priceless. That's up there with boo boo the dancing bear. I hear you though Zombo - we are both making a big investment this weekend - I want a product that at least is competitive. I can't believe last year we were doing the Hillis stomp and this year it's the Hillis sulk - incredible.

If Oblongbanana didn't have to jump 6 foot over the O line lying on their backs he might get an extra yard or two.

At least cribbs gives a sh*t, when that guy gives up it really will be time to amass outside Lerner's English Mansion lit torches in hand.

Yeah the Hillis Stomp was fine, just not sure us Hardened Browns fans could cope with your Oblongbanana dance, could have to down Ballpeens Moonshine and my Whisky after witnessing that eyeful

I still think they should line Cribbs up in the backfield and let him carry the ball some. Is there any doubt that the opposition would respect his capability to carry the ball?

At least put him in motion and let him get out in space and throw him a swing pass.

But...oh...oh...that kind of play doesn't fit Shurmur's "system" so there is no way in hell the Browns would ever run anything like that.

Yeah the Hillis Stomp was fine, just not sure us Hardened Browns fans could cope with your Oblongbanana dance, could have to down Ballpeens Moonshine and my Whisky after witnessing that eyeful

I can't really blame Obladiyadayada. After all, he was just a taxi squad pickup. The Browns needed 3 solid RBs on the roster when they broke camp. They didn't have that. The injuries to Hillis and Hardesty have been bad for this team, but where was their backup? They let Armand Smith go. I guess he was the guy until they thought they found someone better.

I still think they should line Cribbs up in the backfield and let him carry the ball some. Is there any doubt that the opposition would respect his capability to carry the ball?

At least put him in motion and let him get out in space and throw him a swing pass.

But...oh...oh...that kind of play doesn't fit Shurmur's "system" so there is no way in hell the Browns would ever run anything like that.

You nailed it there for me Gipper, F'ing Shurmur's "system" - Jesus that phrase haunts me. I see no discernible system other than systematically alienating every player on the team from the game, each other and what it feels like to win.

Why arent they placing Hillis in IR ?

Because Hamstring injuries are nagging sorts of injuries, but it is possible that Hillis could be back in action for the Browns final 5 game gauntlet when they face the Rats and Squibs twice each. The Browns would need his hammer if they are to compete against them, and they are hoping he will be healthy by then.

>>

Yes, he did so well against the Steelers last time. BOOM, out go the lights. The guy has a glass jaw

Well, maybe, but he is better than anything else we got to throw at them. WTF, its better than doing nothing

....or are you advocating they go pickup someone who is hanging out on the streets? If so, who? T.O. They already got this Obanaya and Clayton off the streets.

YES YES YES YES YES. We could pick as high as number 4 this year.

You think you are pissed now? Wait until the Browns draft a RT at #4.

By the way, I predicted no better than 5 - 11 with 4 - 12 teh best possibility. 3 -13 IS possible though. IF they lose Sunday, I think the morale will be unsalvagable.

No you didn't. You said that the team absolutely would not reach 5 wins.

Archived