THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie Free Weekend?

Zombo

Ghoolie Free Weekend?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghollie be prohibited from posting this weekend?

• Yes
    • No

Most of us that take care of this site and moderate are going to be in Cleveland for the weekend for the Browns Board Reunion Bash, we will be partying and watching football games and away from our computers. No one will be here to put all of Ghoolies shit in one pile or make sure he's not dominating the board.

Would you prefer we keep him from posting until we get back?

Let me know ... we'll go with whatever you guys prefer.

Zombo

Nah you better let him post or Rich will have no one to kiss up to..

yeah bubba, as astute as that stupidity was, you beturass Rich kisses up to no one, only winning!

The only other person here besides me that gets winning is Ghoolie, so if that is kissing up so be it

NOW THROTTLE YOUSELF WITH THE INSULTS TO THE WINNERS

yeah bubba, as astute as that stupidity was, you beturass Rich kisses up to no one, only winning!

The only other person here besides me that gets winning is Ghoolie, so if that is kissing up so be it

NOW THROTTLE YOUSELF WITH THE INSULTS TO THE WINNERS

Look out. Rich has Tiger blood throbbing through his veins.

The only other person here besides me that gets winning is Ghoolie, so if that is kissing up so be itNOW THROTTLE YOUSELF WITH THE INSULTS TO THE WINNERS

True statement here rich...your the only one on this board that believes we need playmakers and gamechangers on O and D. Congrats! Aren't you appearing on "around the horn" tomorrow??

Hey don't laugh. It's your Mother who pays for Rich's Viagara prescrition.

Can you say Dadee?

Only a scumbag like you would resort to bringing someones "Mommy" to your own pathetic defense, because your too stupid to come up with something original...your a typical whiney punk bastard...GROW A PAIR and be a man instead of some little 50 some year old jack off wannabee. Your act is old and tired like you.

Stop it - yabbing at each other is fair game.

Slurring family members who aren't here is hitting below the belt - it's a Tyson ear biting cheap shot.

Most of us see the difference. Rich and I never, ever did that in our ...legendary? LOL past arguments. He is a class guy

and I have always respected him for that.

Most of us that take care of this site and moderate are going to be in Cleveland for the weekend for the Browns Board Reunion Bash, we will be partying and watching football games and away from our computers.

Zombo

my big question is why did you guys pick the rams game weekend for the reunion? wasn't there a steelers or ravens game available?

my big question is why did you guys pick the rams game weekend for the reunion? wasn't there a steelers or ravens game available?

It all started with Howie and Garth, the English blokes, figuring out what weekend they could do once the schedule came out, and it worked for all of us.

Besides ... we might even win.

Zombo

--Everyone is invited ... hope to meet some new people.

quiff=queef?

Queef

1: A "Vart" or vag fart.

2: A new brand of snack cracker.

3. A King Ghoolie Lives post

"may the "VART" be with you!

quiff=queef?

Queef

1: A "Vart" or vag fart.

2: A new brand of snack cracker.

3. A King Ghoolie Lives post

yeah, i know. i know the difference. it's like a made up word i use that hints at the word queef but i use it instead of the fag word.

I said no.....I agree with much of what he says even if he isn't very diplomatic in style, and unless someone is WAY out of line, as in getting personal V just having a opinion that goes against the grain, I am against censorship.

Anyone who doesn't want to read his stuff can easily put him on ignore for the weekend.

Wow, 18 members came to cast votes.

Do you know wht MY POLL was removed? Because it got 48 responses teh first house, and shows you how lame and limp your clique is.

Seriously, if words on a screen, blasting a shit team offend you..... you really are a homo. Obama supporters no doubt.

I am an Obama supporter, but I voted for you Ghoolie (not that one has anything to do with the other). Here is a quote for you to live by, I do:

The best answer to bad speech is good speech, not censorship"

Alan M. Dershowitz

Censoring Ghoolie is not the American way. As a veteran I fought for freedoms like the ones we have on here. I do understand winning and want a winning team. With that said a one year turn around isn't so likely. Does it happen...sure does...does it defy the odds a lil...very much so. I get a kick out of Ghoolie's posts so don't censor him. I said I get a kick out of them...not agree 100% of the time. Oh and Ron Paul 2012!!!

I don't post here because, well, the team doesn't do anything to make me interested in them.

However, I have to believe Zombo is being facetious about this.

This isn't pointed at you, Zombo, but - for nearly 15 years I've seen Ghoolie supported by folks who claimed his wit and humor was great until.........that wit and humor hit a little too close to home. Then they turned and asked that this vulgar bastidge be banned.

Ghoolie is a pussy cat. He hasn't been the same since Miss Pittsburgh turned him down for a date over a decade ago.

Johnny B ..... I love ya man.

Isn't it sickening what the people in Cleveland are supporting? Can you imagine if Modell did ONE YEAR of this shit, let alone 12 years of it?

I am just glad to have seen some of the glory days.

Hillis........ can you fking believe people here think this guy is good? Sad, Sad times in Browns town.

I hear ya, Tommy.

I had a good run with the Browns - nearly 35 years. However, I never was able to latch on to 'The New Cleveland Browns'. To me the team moved away and that was the end of it. I tried and tried but, alas, their performance has made it relatively easy to find other interests on Sunday afternoons.

But,that is a discussion for an afternoon full of beer and Starka vodka.

I stopped by the forum to see if there was any discussion RE: Penn St. and stumbled over this thread.

We had some good times over the years and I met many folks I consider to be good friends, regardless of how often we cross paths or how often we cross threads.

Archived