THE BROWNS BOARD

OSU will own Texas Tonight

Guest ATENEARS

getting a little drunk..... OSU being trodden on by 2 national champions and USC.... its not like they lost to App state. Yes we lost some big games but we were there at least and did not lose to some middle of the way team or even worse App state.

Tonight is a statement night not just for Ohio state but for the Big ten... Its all on the line tonight. I say we win and do the same to Colt Mccoy as we did in 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSU will own Texas Tonight

'Own' is a mighty strong word.

Why dontcha shoot for 'OSU maybe eeks out a cheap last-second win on a Losman-style fumble' or something...because I sure as shit know 'own' isn't happening.

...do the same to Colt Mccoy as we did in 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that like saying "Do the same to BYU as we did in 1982?"

That was Colt McCoy's second game as a starter. Do you think he's the same guy?

Yes, I'm a HOMER. I went to Texas. This should be a good game. Good luck.

BTW....Two of the best BANDS out there. I forgot about that.

Craig Krensel would tell you its Tressel's method of growing a QB. He pounds them with "don't make a mistake" and "play it safe" to the point it stifles. He sees this happening with Pryor. He didn't blame his own truncated career on this observation. He seemed to be merely explaining how Tressel goes about things.

Craig Krensel would tell you its Tressel's method of growing a QB. He pounds them with "don't make a mistake" and "play it safe" to the point it stifles. He sees this happening with Pryor. He didn't blame his own truncated career on this observation. He seemed to be merely explaining how Tressel goes about things.

Defense looks good tonight - plaing physical, hitting people.

Maybe it's just the shitty football from the Browns in the last 4 weeks that makes it look that way.

Seeing Boekman behind center to open the game was a little disconcerting, I was like wtf. But then I remembered that Sweater Vest said he would use 2 qb's more in this game.

As Pryor plays, so go the Buckeyes hopes of winning. The guy is a great runner, but raw in the passing game, he needs to run and throw it better, and know when to throw itt away sooner. He will be good though in the future, he seems to have the IT factor, but so did Vince Young. :P

Seeing Boekman behind center to open the game was a little disconcerting, I was like wtf. But then I remembered that Sweater Vest said he would use 2 qb's more in this game.

As Pryor plays, so go the Buckeyes hopes of winning. The guy is a great runner, but raw in the passing game, he needs to run and throw it better, and know when to throw itt away sooner. He will be good though in the future, he seems to have the IT factor, but so did Vince Young. :P

I think that was tip to Todd - he is a Senior. Let him start the game. I don't expect to see him much now.

Pryor has been awesome on the scramble, but his passes are all over the place. Seems to have a really slow release, too.

He is fast though - those guys chasing him look slow, and I know they aren't.

Did Wells grab his hammy before coming off?

I think that was tip to Todd - he is a Senior. Let him start the game. I don't expect to see him much now.

Pryor has been awesome on the scramble, but his passes are all over the place. Seems to have a really slow release, too.

He is fast though - those guys chasing him look slow, and I know they aren't.

Did Wells grab his hammy before coming off?

Any one up for chatting in the Tavern???

Guys-

Great game. Glad my team won BUT....

-Your coach takes you out of more games than any of the players. Gee....let's play 0-coverage.

-Pryor looked like a freshman. He looks a lot like Vince Young. He'll be great and while he didn't exactly OWN Texas...he may own the Big 10 some day soon.

-Beanie was the load I knew he was.

Good luck next year.

Hook em

Guys-

Great game. Glad my team won BUT....

-Your coach takes you out of more games than any of the players. Gee....let's play 0-coverage.

-Pryor looked like a freshman. He looks a lot like Vince Young. He'll be great and while he didn't exactly OWN Texas...he may own the Big 10 some day soon.

-Beanie was the load I knew he was.

Good luck next year.

Hook em

Trust me - Pryor will never be great. His attitude will curtail that. Mark that down. They are better off getting Tajh Boyd and moving Pryor to WR. Pryor is too interested in fame than to make himself a better QB.

Trust me - Pryor will never be great. His attitude will curtail that. Mark that down. They are better off getting Tajh Boyd and moving Pryor to WR. Pryor is too interested in fame than to make himself a better QB.

You guys know more about that than I but I will tell you that someone needs to remind him to stay in bounds when the defense is still giving him room.

You guys know more about that than I but I will tell you that someone needs to remind him to stay in bounds when the defense is still giving him room.

Not an OSU fan but know plenty about him... and as for him running out of bounds - I am still trying to figure out who wears a bigger skirt - Pryor or Ginn.

Athens is a great town, I dated a girl that went there, good school. But Michigan still sucks... :P

Absolutely love the place. I'm gonna miss it when I leave here. Michigan Sucks, can't say much for my Bobcats, but at least I love watching the Buckeyes lose. Even jerseys down here were sparse today.

Archived