THE BROWNS BOARD

You guys are right Ohio State stinks

rich4eagle

You know Rich, I was not even going to post on here concerning the OSU game. Shep and Atenears and the like really did not bust my nuts at all about PSU getting handled.....

But your constant bullshit rantings about the same xxxxing thing over... and over... and over just clutters this board and detracts from the people who actually enjoy a conversation.

Your stupid freaking spelling of stuff, you dumb capitalization of things and your same repetitive bullshit brings nothing to this board. Nothing at all.

I pity you. You must be one ball of horse shit of a pleasure to be around.

You bringing nothing to a discussion. ZERO. ZIP.

I believe you have actually overtaken Lumbergh as the biggest asshole on this board.

Ok, I am done.

You know Rich, I was not even going to post on here concerning the OSU game. Shep and Atenears and the like really did not bust my nuts at all about PSU getting handled.....

But your constant bullshit rantings about the same xxxxing thing over... and over... and over just clutters this board and detracts from the people who actually enjoy a conversation.

Your stupid freaking spelling of stuff, you dumb capitalization of things and your same repetitive bullshit brings nothing to this board. Nothing at all.

I pity you. You must be one ball of horse shit of a pleasure to be around.

You bringing nothing to a discussion. ZERO. ZIP.

I believe you have actually overtaken Lumbergh as the biggest asshole on this board.

Ok, I am done.

You are stupid your post makes that clearly evident.........I do not do bullshit and I did forget more about football and life than you a juvenile as is evident will ever assimilate in your life. When I speak it is based on intelligence and information and accumlated knowledge. You have the right to disagree with anything I say but it is highly intelligent always as that is what I am. How about you? I wish the best for you and hope luck pulls you through because it is obvious you are dumber than a brick and overcome by nonsensical asinine hatred as your post clearly indicates especially of real intelligent opinons that you cannot debate just hate.......... with that you can just kiss my dupa

You are stupid that is evident.........I do not do bullshit and I did forget more about football and life than you asshole will ever assimilate in your life. I wish the best for you and hope luck pulls you through because it is obvious you are dumber than a brick and overcome by nonsensical asinine hatred of real intelligent opinons with that you can just kiss my dupa

Your problem is you mandate your opinions as FACTS and everybody else is wrong...

I saw your picture - you are just another f-ing computer nerd who has nothing else to do in life.

And you do not want to even go there and challenge me about the knowledge of football, or life in general or even what you do as a career besides living in your basement because I will shit down your throat, kick you in the guy and watch it fly back out.

Moron.

Guest ATENEARS

I actually like Penn State. Love Joe Pa ... they ain't anywhere near that state up north. I was hurting over PSU's bomb myself.

Rich, the key for OSU is to take a knee at the end of the regular season and decline a bowl invitation. I'm serious. They can say they object to the format or something.

They would've been better with Boeckman. They benched him before Beanie came back, which wasn't fair.

Shep, I love you friend I really do..........but you are truly clueless about what makes winners and football really.......so I mostly disregard what you say about football......so I will just pack your comment in the round file

Your problem is you mandate your opinions as FACTS and everybody else is wrong...

I saw your picture - you are just another f-ing computer nerd who has nothing else to do in life.

And you do not want to even go there and challenge me about the knowledge of football, or life in general or even what you do as a career besides living in your basement because I will shit down your throat, kick you in the guy and watch it fly back out.

Moron.

Your problem is your dumb besides this nerd will kick yurass big time anytime you get some balls......thus......I will repeat once again.........for your benefit.......as you are really stupid so maybe sometime it may register

You are stupid your posts makes that clearly evident.........I do not do bullshit and I did forget more about football and life than you a juvenile as is evident will ever assimilate in your life. When I speak it is based on intelligence and information and accumlated knowledge. You have the right to disagree with anything I say but it is highly intelligent always as that is what I am. How about you? I wish the best for you and hope luck pulls you through because it is obvious you are dumber than a brick and overcome by nonsensical asinine hatred as your posts clearly indicates especially of real intelligent opinons that you cannot debate just hate.......... with that you can just kiss my dupa

Moron.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read. Rich, this is a BROWNS board, hence the name. Not everyone on here are Luckeye fans. You want to cry about your other sorry a$$ team go to one of their boards.

Rich, the key for OSU is to take a knee at the end of the regular season and decline a bowl invitation. I'm serious. They can say they object to the format or something.

They would've been better with Boeckman. They benched him before Beanie came back, which wasn't fair.

I think that Jimmy gave in to the Boosters pressure after losing to USC so badley that he had to do something to get them off his back. Some of the problems Jimmy has is the Boosters trying to tell him who to recruit and who to play, dont they make up most of his contract money?

In reality I thought that it would be hard to Win tonight given the fact that we were starting a Freshman at QB. If Pryor ever learns to square up and use his hips when he throws he just might become a good all around passer. Another thing is he needs to trust in his O-Line they will protect him but they also need to know where he is hoing to be in the pocket sometimes he starts moving around to quikly in the pocket and the O-Line has to determine which way they need to block there man do I turn him in or out?

This game hurts. It always hurts when my beloved Buckeys lose...especially when I'm half drunk and too emotional for my own good. They were close...goddammit. I have too many things to say about this game, but I can't even put them into words. I sure as hell hope I don't see the Ravens and the Steelers in the AFC championship game. If so, I'm going to put this football year into the farthest recess of my mind. Come to think of it, I think that's probably the only thing left to do. How much longer until opening day?

You are stupid your post makes that clearly evident.........I do not do bullshit and I did forget more about football and life than you a juvenile as is evident will ever assimilate in your life. When I speak it is based on intelligence and information and accumlated knowledge. You have the right to disagree with anything I say but it is highly intelligent always as that is what I am. How about you? I wish the best for you and hope luck pulls you through because it is obvious you are dumber than a brick and overcome by nonsensical asinine hatred as your post clearly indicates especially of real intelligent opinons that you cannot debate just hate.......... with that you can just kiss my dupa

If Steve Prefontaine was a run-on sentence, that was his relay team.

Shep, I love you friend I really do..........but you are truly clueless about what makes winners and football really.......so I mostly disregard what you say about football......so I will just pack your comment in the round file

Rich,

You mentioned something in your heading about your 6 inches for Tressell so why don't we worry about that before attacking others. I'm sorry bud but I gotta bust your balls this week.

I think Shep nailed it when he said ALL of the QBs in yesterday's game looked like the junior varsity level when compared with Sanchez. USC beats both those teams by 4 TDs at least.

The nation should have be watching USC playing Florida this Thursday for the National Championship. BTW, Ole Miss smoked the team from the Big 12 that beat Texas.

Ironically, the only Big 10 coach that did anything of note this January was Kirk Ferentz. Residing in SEC Territory, I get the priviledge of listening to HOW overrated Jim Tressell and his teams continue to be all week now for a 3rd straight year.

- Tom F. (Don't worry, Tressell will bring the January Take a Knee back next year and we can anxiously await more 50 yard FG attempts when we're owning the line of scrimmage. I got your great coaching right here.)

thanks golfer and it is coming from you on welfare fuacking PA and ripping off the state of PA and .......................being well what you are

BTW what value have u added here or anywhere besides whining and stabbling folks in the back.............nice job again

Guest Masters
thanks golfer and it is coming from you on welfare fuacking PA and ripping off the state of PA and .......................being well what you are

BTW what value have u added here or anywhere besides whining and stabbling folks in the back.............nice job again

Ah, the high road :rolleyes:

I was speaking about your pal Golfer JBDF or whatever his new name is ...............extracting the knife out of my back........since I have not addressed a post to yu in some time...........shall I just leave your knife in my back along side golfers .........mr math genius and the one who called me a fool when I pointed out the 27 blunders of SEWAGE when he was god here

BTW where is the 500 bucks you owe me

shoot me big guy or get some balls

Texas went for how many 4th downs during the game? We came back in the 4th to LEAD without Beanie wells and were beat by a crazy last minute drive. Texas beat Oklahoma I think by 2 touchdowns who happens to be playing in the National championship. We took two horrible personal fouls on head to head contact with qb that never happened and ran ALL OVER the number two ranked run stop defense in the nation and we suck?

The high octane Texas offense did not exactly light us up and we suck? I grant you the FLorida and USC matchup were ugly and we deserve that, LSU we beat ourselves and Yes shep Boeckman is a terrible qb under pressure as his example of almost forcing a pick in the first half. That last TD was PRYOR at 6-6 jumping to catch the ball.

I wish we would have won but I thought the game was entertaining and a good match and so did most of america.

Archived