THE BROWNS BOARD

Mangini vs the Steelers

Earle

we? I didn't know you actually played for the Steelers.

Oh that's right, you don't.

The only things you personally own are that nasty rash you picked up from your sister and the rotten tooth inside your head.

????? What the freak does that mean ?? Because he said WE ? Ha Ha Ha.... A Sense of Belonging to something ! Its painfully missing on the North Shore of America. Espically like the slam on "Incest"... that must go on a Lot IN... NE Ohio huh ? Its seems to be just about all ..that half of you ... nitwits talk about !

Exactly, Omar Epps is riding a team that was already built to win! He has done absolutely nothing this year except not mess it up. The real credit goes to Dick Lebeau who is the real genius and actually should be your HC.

Your offense stinks your defense is once again one of the best. Tomlin, I mean Omar had nothing to do with that!

Speaking of your crappy offense, just like I said before without a solid running game the Stoloers wont make it past their first playoff game and we're going to see that this weekend. The Chargers O is very good and will put up just enough points to win the game against your crappy offense. Ben will be off his game(concussion)and they will bring the blitz every down(7 sacks). Sorry, but your D won't win this one!

Have fun sitting at home watching the super bowl!

Have fun watching the two other teams in the AFC North the Steelers the team that owns you, and the Ravens the team that stole your team once battle it out next week for the right to go to the Super Bowl while the Bengals and especially the Browns sit at home shooting their loads wishing it could be them.

Have fun watching the two other teams in the AFC North the Steelers the team that owns you, and the Ravens the team that stole your team once battle it out next week for the right to go to the Super Bowl while the Bengals and especially the Browns sit at home shooting their loads wishing it could be them.

How can a team steal a team before they exist? And its the divisional round not the AFC championship you xxxxing blow-hard.

How can a team steal a team before they exist? And its the divisional round not the AFC championship you xxxxing blow-hard.

No shit dude I know what it is this week. I am just stating and giving my opinion that I think it's going to be the Steelers and Ravens playing NEXT WEEK in the AFC Championship game. If you would have read it more carefully you would have noticed that's what I meant.

The last time I checked Tomlin was handed a couple of gifts by the refs with bad calls. and to call Browns fans dumb is Idiotic and piss poor as a fellow browns fan. Your Insults are Insane.

Mangina is more than qualified than the last lazy ass coach we had in here.

And I respect all Browns fans for having some hope.

Good Lord YOU are STUPID ! Bad calls ...like the 13 to 2 Penalty Game vs. SD a few weeks back ??? So the Referees LOVE us huh ? hmm They must have forgot ....that week.... NO conspiracy exists Dumb Azz.... Maybe there is a conspiracy.... of How many Idiot Cleveland fans can we get to CRY about how Bad the NFL Cheats for Pittsburgh ! DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB.... amazing !

Guest Masters
When I read shit like this, it makes me realize how stupid Browns fans are.

Expose Tomlin? Expose him for what, going to the playoffs? Kicking the snot out of the Browns, at ill?

Romeo Crennel and Phil Sewage are the ones who have been exposed for being clowns. Browns fans who marched in single file for 4 years chanting " In Sewage We Trust" are even bigger clowns, I call them asshole clowns.

Tomlin kicked the shit out of 11 football teams this year, and you say it is OUR TEAM that is going to do what? Expose his 11 wins as not anything. Is Mangini also going to make the world see that the Browns 4 - 12 last place record is ACTUALLY one of the best performances in the NFL given all out hardships?

Give me a break with the wit till next year bullshit.

Right now, the Browns blow donkey penis and Mangini has inherited shit talent with a shit owner. There aren't 5 guys on this team worth keeping.

When I read shit like this it makes me realize how stupid you are. The dude whose post you replied to was a Jets fan

Seriously, we could hire, Jesus, Moses, Han Solo, Spider-Man and Indiana Jones and you inbred hicks would be on here laughing your asses off talkingg about what poor leaders we chose to run the team.

Now I'm not completely sold on Mangini, he's going to have to gain my trust with each move and how he handles each situation, but we will see. Since I don't own a share in the Browns I didn't have a lot of say in the matter. So i'll see back and see what comes.

But for those saying that since Mangini was fired that automatiically means he's a shitty coach, well you're an idiot. Belichick was fired from Cleveland, Marty was fired after a 14-2 season in San Diego. And quoting the NY media is like quoting the national inquirer. I could give a shit less what those cockroaches on that island think.

Thats actually not a bad coaching idea

Jesus- Great Head Coach, talk about charisma and intelligence, this guy has got it

Moses-D-Coordinator, He defended the jews against the Egyptians, the plagues, and parting the red sea to stop their pursuit, sounds like he could devise a really sweet defense.

Spider-Man: Offensive Coordinator- Peter Parker is a genius, Im sure if he graded players physical attributes and devised some schemes using mathematical probabilities he would be very successful, plus he can show the recivers a thing or two with his sticky hands and leaping ability.

Indiana Jones- SP Teams Coordinator- He could help Cribbs devise ways to get put of some sticky situations on kick returns, after all Jones is great at thinking on his feet.

Han Solo- General Manager- Not only can this guy draft em (Chewbacca anyone, hes like 6'5 and could probably bench the world) but he can also do wonders with the cap, He's a schemer who would strike fear into the hearts of player agents. After all, he ripped off Jabba the Hut more than a few times.

Wow..... Greatest coaching staff ever

Considering Ben's never lost to the Browns, and never lost a NFL game IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF OHIO..........I think he realizes he owns your ass.

The only thing omelet brain better realize is that one more hard sack an he'll be spending his Sundays next to Bradshaw and Howie pitch'n FOX football

No he beat the steelers with a flee flicker. Mangini has ZERO sideline charisma, zero and isn't the Coach the stains needed. He went all out because the Jets had nothing to lose. It was to the "T" a trap game and nothing more.

How can this be a Trap game in week 11 and your playing a afc conference team? all afc wins are important what was the Steelers anticipating the 2007 Dolphins game the following week? :)

Your an idiot and are just a front runner steelers fan you dont even know when the steelers played the jets and who they had to play next! :lol::lol:

Archived