THE BROWNS BOARD

Jet Fan for Mangini

mangini4life

New poster and NOW a Browns fan..I am a huge supporter of Coach Mangini. I think what the Browns fan will love about coach mangini is his willingness to make the hard decision not the popular decision..Disipline issues will be a thing of the past very soon.The boy don't play. Some fans won't agree with all the things he does but he will do what he feels is the absolute best for the Cleveland Browns. His attention to detail and game management are supurb..The Jet team was always well prepared and ran things like the two minute offense very well.

Cleveland Brown fans you are getting one hard ass working,smart,tough coach..you'll see

Welcome....errr..although I've only been here for a couple of days myself :lol: Another disgruntled Jet fan here. I believe there are two others, mangini4life and jetfanturncoat (or something like that). Just like the Pats troll on Jets MB, this place gets flooded with the Steelers trolls every now and then. Pretty funny and interesting....

New poster and NOW a Browns fan..I am a huge supporter of Coach Mangini. I think what the Browns fan will love about coach mangini is his willingness to make the hard decision not the popular decision..Disipline issues will be a thing of the past very soon.The boy don't play. Some fans won't agree with all the things he does but he will do what he feels is the absolute best for the Cleveland Browns. His attention to detail and game management are supurb..The Jet team was always well prepared and ran things like the two minute offense very well.

Cleveland Brown fans you are getting one hard ass working,smart,tough coach..you'll see

glenn! is that you from jetnation.com

Mangini is unproven. Why hire a coach BEFORE a GM?

The Browns have made another bad decsion that will keep them from competing with the Steelers and Ravens.

Hiring someone who worked for Bellichick is LAME. It is desperation hoping for the PATS ruboff. (Weiss, Crennel)

The Browns continue to make horrid decisions that cost them dearly year after year. This was not well thought out but in retrospect who really wants to coach the Browns or be the GM under Randy Lerner? Not too many people which is why the Browns jumped when someone was interested in them even after they were fired.

The Steelers would never do this. Guess the wins and losses sort of expalins it all when you compare both teams (Steelers -Browns)

glenn! is that you from jetnation.com

yep..its me...AND I am wearing the Brown and Orange..I'm done withe NYJ's..Mangini helped turn that organization in a professional one because before Mangini it was an absolute clown show and I'm afraid its gone back to that..Did he make mistakes..of course... but you can see he will learn from them and he brought so much professionalism to that franchise it was absurd to let him go..The meotric rise of Nick Mangold, Darrelle Revis, Leon Washington, David Harris and Jerihco Cothery...hell 3 of them made the pro bowl!!...he doesn't deserve credit for that??...bullcrap..he deserves all the credit for their development on the field..period..Accuse me of drinking the Mangini Kool aid if you want but I've watched Coach for 3 three years now and I think he is going to be great in Cleveland...Chuck Noll was like 15 - 32 his first 3 years in pitsburgh..how did that work out for them..not comparing EM to CN..just sayin.

yep..its me...AND I am wearing the Brown and Orange..I'm done withe NYJ's..Mangini helped turn that organization in a professional one because before Mangini it was an absolute clown show and I'm afraid its gone back to that..Did he make mistakes..of course... but you can see he will learn from them and he brought so much professionalism to that franchise it was absurd to let him go..The meotric rise of Nick Mangold, Darrelle Revis, Leon Washington, David Harris and Jerihco Cothery...hell 3 of them made the pro bowl!!...he doesn't deserve credit for that??...bullcrap..he deserves all the credit for their development on the field..period..Accuse me of drinking the Mangini Kool aid if you want but I've watched Coach for 3 three years now and I think he is going to be great in Cleveland...Chuck Noll was like 15 - 32 his first 3 years in pitsburgh..how did that work out for them..not comparing EM to CN..just sayin.

i agree 100%

but i cant leave the jets

From the Brooklyn Daily Eagle

Cheap Seater Lou Ricciardi, who can see impending disaster with the clarity reserved only for long time Jets fans, checked in last week with the following prediction after Eric Mangini was named head coach of the Browns. “We can now add Cleveland to the list of teams that will win a Super Bowl before the Jets win another.”

Light stuff. Jets fans are as good at the woe-is-me stuff as we are.

From the Brooklyn Daily Eagle

Cheap Seater Lou Ricciardi, who can see impending disaster with the clarity reserved only for long time Jets fans, checked in last week with the following prediction after Eric Mangini was named head coach of the Browns. “We can now add Cleveland to the list of teams that will win a Super Bowl before the Jets win another.”

Light stuff. Jets fans are as good at the woe-is-me stuff as we are.

jets have always been the nfl's step child. go through the history of the jets.

After the 1983 season, the Jets lease with the city for the use of Shea Stadium had expired, and the Jets would need to cut a new deal. The Jets had faced onerous lease terms at Shea until 1978 when they weren't able to play home games until the Mets completed their season. Often the Mets would use their status as the stadium's primary tenant to force the Jets on long road trips early in the season.

Giants Stadium has been home to the Jets since 1984.The Jets failed to reach an agreement with the City of New York about improvements to Shea Stadium, and instead reached an agreement with the New Jersey Sports and Exhibition Authority to play their home games at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey beginning in 1984. The Jets played their last game at Shea in 1983, a 34–7 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Oddly enough, the Jets first game at Giants Stadium was a loss to the Steelers as well.

we have never had our own stadium, probably the only nfl team to never have its own stadium, and this is just the tip of the iceberg of the things jets fans have gone through.

1- several incompitant owners

2- bad coaches

3- klecko and winston hill not in the HOF

we finally had a chance to get our own stadium in newyork and the company that owns madison square gardens and the knicks funded lobyists to kill the proposal in new york even after bieng aproved by gov pataki and mayor guliani

Archived