THE BROWNS BOARD

Raiders Fans Laughing @ The Comments Made Here About Ryan

ITHIKA

Russell looked better then every single browns quarterback combined. You are stuck with Brady Quinn who is a little bitch and Derek Anderson who trips over his own size 32 shoe! The Browns have 0 quarterbacks! What a dumbass! HAHAHAH Russell has more talent then anyone that has come out since John Elway. We know how John Elway worked out against the Brownies..........THE DRIVE anyone? Russell is raw but far more talented then anyone you guys have. Quinn slipped to 22 for a reason you xxxxin idiot! By the way have you seen Al Davis lately? He is declining health so foreseeable future isn't the terminology I would use, but you are a dumbass so I didn't expect much.

I wonder if it is a coincidence that you have the spelling and communication skills of an Oakland City Schools dropout?

Brilliant. No wonder Jack Murphy Stadium/Quallcom/Petco/whatever it's called serves beer throughout the entire Chargers game every week, except when the Raiders are in town where they stop serving at halftime.

You will probably hold the lead over us going into the 4th quarter when we play next year. However, we will come from behind in dramatic fashion and win the game. THEN you will feel some of the pain Raider fans have had to endure with Ryan as a DC.

Good luck next year.

Well Browns fans, so you hired Rob Ryan away from us "lowly old Raiders" and feel like you are getting a steal. While other Raider fans are talking smack I thought I would inform you on a few misconceptions about the tenure of Rob Ryan defense.

2004 - The Raiders sign Rob Ryan to bring the 3-4 into Oakland signing ancient NT Ted Washington to team with ancient Bobby Hamilton and then go out and sign.... Warren Sapp. Well we all know Al was into his screw Chucky mode back then and overpaid for a guy who never finished a season in 4 with the Raiders. With terrible DE's trying to be OLB, the 3-4 lasts about 11 games and the Raiders end up near the bottom of the barrell in total and run defense.

2005 - Infused with Pro Bowl DE Derrick Burgess, Washington, Sapp, rookie LB Kirk Morrison, CBs Charles Woodson and Nnamdi Asomugha(not quite where he is now), the Raiders have their "best" defense under Ryan and it still falls near the bottom of the league, especially against the run.

2006 - I know you Browns fans see that #3 overall and #1 pass ranking as a sign that Ryan can do something but that ranking is about as solid as an Art Modell's word. Here's an article if you don't believe me, http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2006/10...not-even-close/ The Raiders did give up the 3rd least amount of yards in the NFL but it was because teams would score about 17 points and coast from there due to the worst offense in NFL history.

2007 - A touchdown a game improvement on offense doesn't stop the Raiders from going 4-12 because the other offenses actually had to try. Btw, if you want to look at how his defense does in crunch time, look no further than the game where an offense belonging to a certain Ohio team, marched down with about a minute left due to the soft prevent, got Kiffin'd by a timeout and had the second kick blocked to let the Raiders win. After the year, Kiffin wants to fire Ryan, even telling him he's gone so he can bring in his dad. Wow, I'm sure glad Al blocked that move.

2008 - Gave up 40 points a few times, 30 a few more but played well in some games later on, Raiders won 3 of their last 6. Actually used some Tampa 2 against the Texans in nearly blanking Johnson (and gave up 150 yards to the 2 TEs).

In Rob's defense, he has been saddled with the Old Man's dictatoring since day one. Signing Sad-Sapp was moronic and giving him all world 3-4 OLBs Tyler Brayton, Akbar Gbajiwhatever, Grant Irons didn't help his cause and from then on being about one LBer short of a picnic never helped his cause but he never came close to improving anything and always had bad run defenses, despite what 06 says. BTW, Ryan was the third choice for DC in 04 behind Mangenius, and Rex Ryan.

IMHO you will get a great rah-rah guy who's probably going to fall in somewhere between a John Fox (good) and a Willie Shaw/Chuck Bresnahan (bad) in terms of a DC after they left Oakland. He like everyone has been saddled by Al Davis's shennanigans but he never, ever did anything but do what Al wanted which garnered him alot of dislike from the fans. Until he shows otherwise, He's all bark and no bite.

2006 - I know you Browns fans see that #3 overall and #1 pass ranking as a sign that Ryan can do something but that ranking is about as solid as an Art Modell's word. Here's an article if you don't believe me, http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2006/10...not-even-close/ The Raiders did give up the 3rd least amount of yards in the NFL but it was because teams would score about 17 points and coast from there due to the worst offense in NFL history.

Excuse me? Do not take that away from us, it's all we got

Russell looked better then every single browns quarterback combined. You are stuck with Brady Quinn who is a little bitch and Derek Anderson who trips over his own size 32 shoe! The Browns have 0 quarterbacks! What a dumbass! HAHAHAH Russell has more talent then anyone that has come out since John Elway. We know how John Elway worked out against the Brownies..........THE DRIVE anyone? Russell is raw but far more talented then anyone you guys have. Quinn slipped to 22 for a reason you xxxxin idiot! By the way have you seen Al Davis lately? He is declining health so foreseeable future isn't the terminology I would use, but you are a dumbass so I didn't expect much.

Rusell is just a college pro .. he wont survive long in NFL .. he is strong but not sharp. And for the record, If you are a true Raiders fan you will know that it was Al DAvis who wanted Russell for his arm strength ! Lane Kiffin wanted Brady Quinn ...

maybe It is true that we have less talent than the Raiders, but also hear this out in our division we have the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens two of the most tenacious defense oriented teams ... let us see who are there in your division ... Broncos and Chargers .. hardly what I call world beater .... So what is your reason for the terrible record ?

You guys keep insulting grammatical errors and individual players for the raiders by saying "Lane Kiffin wanted Quinn"........WHO CARES? Your team is one of the weakest teams talent wise. Accept it! The Browns havn't won anything.........EVER! Can anybody here say they have? Shut your mouths you pieces of trash! You make everyone of your kind look dumb. For the guy who said Russell is a college pro, he did far better then many hall of fame quaterbacks did in their first season being the starter full time! We will see how Quinn does when Edwards and Winslow get off the Browns ship that isn't sinking, but has already been at the bottom of the ocean for the last 50 years! Compare rosters and if you can say your team has more talent then the Raiders then you know absolutely nothing about football. Not to mention 3 guys from this board already have said the raiders have more talent throughout this post! Also when doing this dont include 17 and 80 they won't be around. Go Brownies! HAHAHA

Coaches are running from Raider Nation. They want no part of being AL Davis's next victims and a crumbling franchise! Yeah the Raider nation has a lot to laugh at Cleveland about..

As Adam Schefter of NFL Network points out, the Raiders have lost three assistant coaches in one day — offensive coordinator Greg Knapp, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, and running backs coach Tom Rathman.

They can't even find anybody that wants to interview there. They have to beg one of the guys who's on the staff to take the team.

Al Davis wasn't messing around when he evoked his Commitment To Excrement. The Faders would finish behing the British Columbia Lions if the CFL was fool enough to let them in the league.

DWJ

Russell reminds me of Duante Culpepper. It doesn't matter if you can throw the ball 80 yards in the air, other things are more important, like accuracy and reading defenses.

Regarding Al Davis, is that the Raider Fan's best hope? "Just die, Baby!!!"

Trading Moss for a sack of seeds has to be the worst deal I've seen in years.

niner fan here, just be happy you live much further away than we do from the silver and bleak. trust me many of their own fans know big al has lost a step or two. you need only listen to the local sports radio shows to hear how most of the raider fans really feel. go on to knbr.com on your comp and listen to 680 and you will understand that pride has been replaced with embarrasment.

You guys keep insulting grammatical errors and individual players for the raiders by saying "Lane Kiffin wanted Quinn"........WHO CARES? Your team is one of the weakest teams talent wise. Accept it! The Browns havn't won anything.........EVER! Can anybody here say they have? Shut your mouths you pieces of trash! You make everyone of your kind look dumb. For the guy who said Russell is a college pro, he did far better then many hall of fame quaterbacks did in their first season being the starter full time! We will see how Quinn does when Edwards and Winslow get off the Browns ship that isn't sinking, but has already been at the bottom of the ocean for the last 50 years! Compare rosters and if you can say your team has more talent then the Raiders then you know absolutely nothing about football. Not to mention 3 guys from this board already have said the raiders have more talent throughout this post! Also when doing this dont include 17 and 80 they won't be around. Go Brownies! HAHAHA

I think that silver and black paint in ur head is clogging ur ability to think. you are merely posting atrocities in an effort to sound smart. Had you instead evern tried to reply to our questions we would have applauded for you trying. I already said maybe if you have a strong roster what was your reason to suck ? you counter by saying that we suck ! the Browns sucking is no reason for the Raiders to suck ! you are a classic example of the saying " Pot calling the kettle black ".

On other news can we have the Thanks button placed elsewhere ? I always land up pressing that when i want to press the reply button.

Are you kidding me? See my friend thats where you are wrong. Cleveland fans have been and always will be the most loyal fans in all of the NFL. Do your research. You are the kind of fan that WANTS to be known as the most loyal but will never EVER happen. Deal with it.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Interestin Take from the West Coast :

raiderwood is bringing in 09 with a bang!

All-Pro

Honestly, of all the fans of the NFL, I'd have to say that Cleveland fans are in straight up denial (worse than Detroit fans) about their team. They're so much in denial, that they believe that Rob "Not Rex" Ryan will turn their precious Browns' defense into Baltimore's. It's comedic.

ESPN's Erin Andrews is a 10!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:32 PM

MarJack is excited for the offseason

Veteran

LOL. Have they watched a game of Raiders football? They were basically saying stuff that is the exact opposite of what actually happens. "Dude is aggresive", I gotta put that one as my sig.

You're never a loser until you give up.

Mike Ditka

Dude is aggressive.

Cleveland Browns fans about their new defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.

The Browns finished behind the Raiders and you guys hired a white version of your last coach. A fatass who will do what every other coach has done in Cleveland......lose! By the way to the dipshit who made the comment about the Lions of the CFL, your right they would finish ahead of the Raiders, except the Browns would be below the Raiders you xxxxing piece of shit! The Browns are worse then the Raiders, compare rosters, you guys don't even have a team worht watching. Also to the guy who said you guys have the best fans, this board shows what 50 years of "ZERO" super bowl appearances will do! Later losers and here is to another 50 years!

If anybody plays Madden my XBOX LIVE name is RaiderMan12388 I would love to beat down the Browns with those pathetic Raiders!

Just got an email back from a friend (who isn't one in the fall b/c he's a Broncos fan) saying after losing Leatherface the only good news he's gotten over the holiday is that "Ryan would be leaving the AFC West."

Dude is a good fan & friend. Smart guy too. I specifically sent him the email requesting his thoughts on Ryan. Just another solid confirmation for me on the Ryan hire from another arm-chair warrior.

Here's what you tell Raider fans from us:

The Black Hole is from the labotomy on their owner's dome. It's also from the O-zone surrounding their young QB's 2 divorced brain cells.

I think Sapp said the only guys that can coach out there were James Lofton and Ryan. I'd wear a Darth Vadar mask too if I wanted to hide the brainless expression on my face.

- Tom F.(Does Jeff Foxworthy have that Raider site in case he's running out of contestants that can't beat 5th grade intellect?)

Raiderman, you just got owned like "bubba" your cell mate does to you everyday...

For the record, I don't dislike Rob Ryan. He was a decent positional coach for the Patriots.

I think some league sources quesiton whether he's his father's son and can control himself, and others watched him become Al Davis' lap dog and questioned him further.

I think he was saying whatever he thought Davis wanted to hear and that he'd be rewarded with the Raiders head coaching position - but he was spurned.

I think anyone who actually WANTS the Raiders HC position should have his head examined, so he's got that working against him too - but overall I think he knows his football pretty well.

For the record, I don't dislike Rob Ryan. He was a decent positional coach for the Patriots.

For the record, you don't have a clue. Your postings indicate a dork living in mama's basement. You don't know shit about Rob Ryan or football for that matter. Maybe when you grow up the Pats will get their own website. Until then, you are welcome to make a fool out of yourself here.

Legacy fan your a xxxxin Retard! Your friend had to be being sarcastic, because the Broncos owned the Raiders by 30 points in week 1! Why the xxxx hell would your friend not want his offense to dominate his opponent! You are all garbage. We will see and I will be back when we smack down the 4-12 Browns at home, and when you guys are 28th in total defense! Your defense is talentless, you will see! Go Browns! I can't wait to see you guys in the Super Bowl like you were when..........oh wait your franchise has always been a joke and you haven't been to one! The worst thing that happnend to the NFL was in 1999 when the Browns came back to such a great league! By the way look at what the old Browns are doing, just think the Ravens could have been you guys! HAHAHAHAH

The Browns finished behind the Raiders and you guys hired a white version of your last coach. A fatass who will do what every other coach has done in Cleveland......lose! By the way to the dipshit who made the comment about the Lions of the CFL, your right they would finish ahead of the Raiders, except the Browns would be below the Raiders you xxxxing piece of shit! The Browns are worse then the Raiders, compare rosters, you guys don't even have a team worht watching. Also to the guy who said you guys have the best fans, this board shows what 50 years of "ZERO" super bowl appearances will do! Later losers and here is to another 50 years!

If anybody plays Madden my XBOX LIVE name is RaiderMan12388 I would love to beat down the Browns with those pathetic Raiders!

Now we're not only e-tough, we're Xbox-tough.

So scared.

Go back to playing your video games, little boy.

The Browns lost their last 6 with a 3rd and 4th string QB. Our margin of losses was a lot better than yours though and we had a harder schedule.

Your 'team' if you can call it that - drafts flashy players and criminals and has no unity what-so-ever.

Please trade up so u can take Rey Malalalauaga, he'll fit in perfectly over there.

Legacy fan your a xxxxin Retard! Your friend had to be being sarcastic, because the Broncos owned the Raiders by 30 points in week 1! Why the xxxx hell would your friend not want his offense to dominate his opponent! You are all garbage. We will see and I will be back when we smack down the 4-12 Browns at home, and when you guys are 28th in total defense! Your defense is talentless, you will see! Go Browns! I can't wait to see you guys in the Super Bowl like you were when..........oh wait your franchise has always been a joke and you haven't been to one! The worst thing that happnend to the NFL was in 1999 when the Browns came back to such a great league! By the way look at what the old Browns are doing, just think the Ravens could have been you guys! HAHAHAHAH

I love these. And "your [sic] a xxxxin twelve year-old."

You mean the game where Ja'worthless coughed up a fumble for 6 easy ones on your opening drive? After already staring at a 7 point deficit? Not much Ryan could have done at that point except pass out the lube to his guys and let Cutler have his way with them.

Why exactly are you so excited that your team got blown out on opening day by 30 points? Even we managed to keep it under 20 in our opener.

And he held Cutler/Leather face to 10 points the next time you played each other in a W.

And after splitting wins all but 1 season Ryan was DC of your scrubtown team when they should be mopping the floor with you, my Denver buddy is understandably excited to not have to face Ryan twice a year.

Mods - There ought to be a quiz to join this board that way we can keep morons like our pal Hemingway here out.

Ryan held them to ten points? Or our far more talented players then you have did? I don't understand how you can say we are scrubs when you are worse then we are? I could understand if you we're the Eagles or the Steelers, but you are the Browns who havent done anything ever. Don't you see this. You would be tearing Rob Ryan apart if he went to the Bengals or somwhere else, but since he is with your team, you think he is great. You don't know anything about him! Just know he plays strictly man to man, and your defense is the weakest in the league with the Lions being the only exception! Tell me how the Browns are better then the Raiders? Talent wise there isn't a comparison. I like a few players on your offense like Winslow and Edwards, but after this year they won't be around! What do you have to get excited about? Eric Mangini and Rob Ryan? Unfortunately for you guys these guys don't play, becasue on your defense they probably could start. By the way I thought that was funny when you took that jab at Russell, considering your team is a joke at the quarterback position. Pathetic!

Archived