THE BROWNS BOARD

RAC still in running as DC and did he & Mangini work together under BB ?

Kosarfan

Is RAC still being considered for an assistant coach job ?

Did he and Mangini work together under Belicheck ?

If so, do we MAYBE have a good start at a defensive team ?????

IMO, we have had enough of Romeo Crennel, who wants to see that same sad defense again

Don't understand why people think RAC was this great defensive genius, he sure did not show it in Cleveland

Can anyone tell me the last time a head coach was fired and stayed with that same team as a coordinator

I have seen enough of RAC that I don't want anything do to with him

IMO, we have had enough of Romeo Crennel, who wants to see that same sad defense again

Don't understand why people think RAC was this great defensive genius, he sure did not show it in Cleveland

Can anyone tell me the last time a head coach was fired and stayed with that same team as a coordinator

I have seen enough of RAC that I don't want anything do to with him

amen.

Hello.....jets fan here.....

Just wanted to say congrats, and that you guys got a very good coach.

To answer your questions:

Mangini did work with Romeo in NE, and he was the secondary coach for the units that won 3 superbowls. He was the coach when NE shutdown Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne in the famous playoff game in foxboro.

I'm hearing that Rob Ryan will be your defensive coordinator, and this guy is a beast! He will have your defense ready to play on Sundays. You'll see.

Hello.....jets fan here.....

Just wanted to say congrats, and that you guys got a very good coach.

To answer your questions:

Mangini did work with Romeo in NE, and he was the secondary coach for the units that won 3 superbowls. He was the coach when NE shutdown Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne in the famous playoff game in foxboro.

I'm hearing that Rob Ryan will be your defensive coordinator, and this guy is a beast! He will have your defense ready to play on Sundays. You'll see.

This is what I thought and why i asked.

Also, why we MIGHT be interested in RAC sticking around. Plenty of guys can't be a HC but are studs at a lessor role.

OOOPPPSSS, did I just insinuate RAC was a stud ...... ugh that hurts, sorry guys.

Romeo is/was a great DC he lacked the experience,organization and mental minset to be a HC.. but now that ryans been mentioned we have to get ryan i have always liked robs uhhh way of getting things done pay up randy and bring him home!

Archived