THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cleveland Cavaliers, nothing to joke about

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

It is amazing that Ben Wallace isn't more of a fan favorite in this city. Big Game at the 'Q' tonight, and Ben Wallace has the hair poofed-out and the Cavs are up by nine at the half.

Check-out the Cavalier Folder here and follow the Cavs all the way through the finals and ticker-tape parade.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

The Cavs have a legit shot at winning it all this year. I've been catching every game I can from out here in the desert. Kinda wishing I had splurged for the NBA Pass.

Doug

Guest ATENEARS
Those unis look sorta like the Lakers. :blink:

I know, they wore'em last game and I said the same thing. They take about four times up and down the floor before you can lock on to them as the Cavs.

LeBron putting on a clinic. GO CAVS.

He's sic ... playing both ends of the floor he's the best.

Up by a dozen entering the 4th.

I know, they wore'em last game and I said the same thing. They take about four times up and down the floor before you can lock on to them as the Cavs.

He's sic ... playing both ends of the floor he's the best.

Up by a dozen entering the 4th.

I think he is the best player in the NBA now. The CAVS will be a force all the way and have a good shot at winning the Title

They're the best looking team I've seen this year, and I've watched probably half their games. I only wonder if the media will talk about the Cavs being good or the Celtics struggles more.

I only wonder if the media will talk about the Cavs being good or the Celtics struggles more.

The media still loves Kobe and the Lakers. I'd give them another month of still talking about Celtic struggles before they focus in on the Cavs. Lost in all of this is Orlando, which is virtually ignored despite moving into the #2 spot yesterday and having as many wins as Cleveland, Boston and LA.

Maybe the Browns can learn a thing or two about winning and maintaining a successful franchise.

Maybe the Browns can learn a thing or two about winning and maintaining a successful franchise.

Amen to that. I was hugely impressed by the spectacle that is live NBA when I saw the Cavs back in November (Thanks Ed) I've been following them ever since and whilst Basketball doesn't hit my G spot the same way football does, as an honorary Clevelander, I'm delighted to see the City get pride from this team.

They were awesome last night again, they just never seemed to be in sync last year but they charged out of the gate this year. Mo was the missing ingredient, plus I think the holdouts and the trade last year contributed to never getting chemistry.

The unis though ... I thought they looked more like Golden State than the Lakers ... I was looking for Run T.M.C.

Zombo

LeBron has been the best player for a while...long before this year started. For those who really follow basketball, that was answered loud and clear in the Olympics. Never had a capable team and now he has a capable team. Like MrFreeze said, the media just has always loved the Lakers/Kobe. LeBron makes his teammates lives incredibly easy out there, and no one in the NBA is the leader that he is.

For those of you who think Z is a good center, if he really is, I'm wondering how good the Cavs will be once he gets back. But I've always been a Z detractor and I'm here to say that if he was the stud you guys think he is they would not have walked all over the Celts without him.

The next big test is the Lakers on the 19th.

The importance of Mo Williams can not be overstated, and Delonte is awesome.

Archived