THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe the Plumber named conservative Web site's war correspondent in Israel.

Guest mz.

L O Fcuking L

Joe the Plumber named conservative Web site's war correspondent in Israel

By The Associated Press

Joe the Plumber is taking on a new job.

The Ohio man, who became famous during the U.S. presidential campaign after asking Barack Obama about his tax plan, is heading to Israel as a war correspondent for a conservative Web site called pjtv.com.

Dubbed Joe the Plumber by McCain's campaign, Samuel Joe Wurzelbacher was held up as an example of an American worker who would be hurt economically by Obama's election.

Wurzelbacher says he'll spend 10 days covering the fighting and explaining why Israeli forces are mounting attacks against Hamas.

He tells WNWO-TV in Toledo that he wants go over there and let their 'Average Joes' share their story.

Wurzelbacher later joined Republican John McCain on the campaign trail.

At one stop, Wurzelbacher agreed with a McCain supporter who asked if he believed a vote for Obama was a vote for the death of Israel.

via here

Whoever XXXX and XXXX are, they have to be better qualified to report on anything (besides a clogged toilet , natch) than this box of rocks.

Editor's Note: unless XXXX is a Palin or DieHard.

Whoever XXXX and XXXX are, they have to be better qualified to report on anything (besides a clogged toilet , natch) than this box of rocks.

Hey I'm with ya about Joe being, well, whatever Joe is.

All I'm saying is that emailing some under the radar website doesn't take much gravitas and there isn't much to be outraged about.

Carorline Kennedy is Paris Hilton minus thje looks and charisma and you aren't bummed out over that.

At least Joe can actually fix that clogged toilet.

;)

WSS

We can send mz the pussy over to cover the Fag bars in Israel. He is highly qualified in being a Fag.

Here is a picture of him and his mentor.

post-80-1231772829_thumb.jpg

Actually, DH, I don't think that's fair. MosquitoZits probably wouldn't be welcomed over there in that capacity either.

Kinda like way too boring, unhappy, hateful and partisan, and profoundly emotional with no critical analysis skills.

there isn't much to be outraged about.

I'm not outraged, it's just really pathetic.

Carorline Kennedy is Paris Hilton minus thje looks and charisma and you aren't bummed out over that.

WSS

Man, that is not saying much at all about C Kennedy.

Couldn't we at least say Kennedy is like Kimberly Stewart minus the looks and charisma? She's a much hotter vapid gravy-trainer. :)

post-250-1231782555_thumb.jpg

I'm not outraged, it's just really pathetic.

Man, that is not saying much at all about C Kennedy.

Couldn't we at least say Kennedy is like Kimberly Stewart minus the looks and charisma? She's a much hotter vapid gravy-trainer. :)

Well I think Paris is really cute.

Dunno how long it'd be before I had to kill her.

:o

(that's a joke board nazis!!!! :lol: )

WSS

Archived