THE BROWNS BOARD

Roethlisberger's helmet still doesn't fit after concussion

Mr. T

Does this thread have even have a point?? The Steelers as a football team are as healthy as they have been all year long especially compared to the Chargers. And for the Chargers to come in here banged up and not 100 percent into bad weather and playing on the East Coast where they have been an horrific road team for most of this season does not boad well for them...

"playing on the East Coast " - When the hell did Shitsburgh move to the East Coast? Try "Appalachia". Study Geography dumb ass.

Come on Chubs, pick it up.

This dumbing down of our board is not cool and not everyone is doing it.

Chuckie loves him some Browns, just can't get enough of us.

Simply ignore Chubby Chuck; he trolls all over other team's message boards spewing his Stooler filth....quite a tool

Guest Ghoolie

QUinn's Pinky ring still doesn't fit.

By the way, Ben is directing his team to another AFC championship appearance today. I don't think they give a 5 point touchdown because Ben had to switch helpmets, did they?

But hey, I guess Quinn can actually put his helmet on comfortably today as he watches the Steelers actually PLAYING football.

Eastern timzone would have been a better world but we are not used to spelling everything out to poeple so they can understand.

Retard says what?

Reading your posts makes me start to drool and creates in me an urge to urinate on a towel and wave it in a circular motion over my head.

Doug

The helmet may not fit, bit his hands aren't too swollen. That 2nd ring in 4 years will fit nicely!

How many SB rings do the Browns have again???

I heard that all of the Super Bowl XL rings have an *asterisk* etched into them due to them being acheived by overt cheating.

BTW, the Browns have 8 rings. How many do the Squeelers have again?

Doug

Yea as you can see today that play where the Browns took Ben out had a lot to do with how he played today much like all you idiots on here claimed it would. What happened to those 4 picks and all those sacks and turnovers that Ben was suppose to have in today's game as a result of the concussion the Browns gave Ben?? Oh thats right none of it happened because much like your football team fails to win time and time again, they failed to do the job on Ben and finish him off like everybody on here said he was after that play occured.

Making 3 typos makes me Retarded. What does making 3 AFC Championship games in 5 years make me?

The combination of those two things makes you a frontrunning mongoloid. I'm sure your Mom loves you anyway.

DWJ

Archived