THE BROWNS BOARD

Cards-Panthers postgame thoughts

damajuki

Wow, did Jake Delhomme ever shit the bed tonight. What a spectacularly awful performance. He may have single-handedly put Carolina back into the DA market with that performance. 5 INTs and a fumble lost. HORRIFIC.

Larry Fitzgerald is the best WR in the NFL. He tore the decent Panthers secondary a new one. He was open all night and made every catch. The thing I like best about him is that he catches EVERYTHING with his hands. And I love his patented leap and catch with his back to the ground move. Absolutely unstoppable. His body control and concentration are incredible. If Braylon had one-tenth the concentration of this guy, he'd be what he thinks he already is.

Warner is so impressive. He's just a QUARTERBACK, through and through. If he wasn't a HoFer before, he should be after this playoff season and especially after this playoff run. The Cards are my last hope for a non-miserable Super Bowl experience. Let's go Cards!

Jon Beason is why we should draft Curry. Just watch Beason, I say to anyone who doubts taking the best true LB in this draft and the impact a true LB can have on your D.

The Cards D kept strong through the whole game, but their O just flat out stalled in the 2nd half.

You need every man out there giving 100% this time of year.

The Cards aren't making it past the next round unless they can keep the O going through the whole game next time.

I predict that I see an AMAZING increase in Cardinals clothing this week out here in the desert. All of a sudden these Cowboy, Raider, 49er, etc. bandwagonners will hop on board the Cardinal train.

Doug

Another 3-4 team wins in the playoffs.

3 out of the final 4 will be playing a 3-4 defense.

The difference between theirs and ours is that those teams have the talent to run them.

It isn't the system, it's the talent and coaching to make the system work.

Archived