THE BROWNS BOARD

San Diego SUPER CHARGERS!

BelievelandBrown

If I was Turner he would have not played today. He got a DUI while on probabtion for a DUI. Holmes gets a drug charge and misses the very next game against the leagues #1 team at the time. We lost but did so with class.

Was the official Paid Pittshole officiating crew off that week? Roid supplier's truck break down? Using class in reference to Pittshole is laughable.

Doug

Was the official Paid Pittshole officiating crew off that week? Roid supplier's truck break down? Using class in reference to Pittshole is laughable.

Doug

Polomalu called for blow to the qb's head when Rivers doesn't even flinch.

They broke down 2 different instances in which Harrsion was held but it wasn't called.

Yep, refs.....

Believeland I would like to tell you to go f*ck yourself and your probably one of the dumbest cocksuckers I've seen in a while.

For those who have been around a while know this was a regular tactic of stooler fan jacksplat. He would post threads talking shit before games were even halfway through.

Good job asshat, steelers on their way to the AFCC

Thinking anything you or any of us post on a web forum has any bearing on the outcome of a football game shows how completely out of reality you are.

Go back to touching yourself, you're probably better at it.

Fking homo.

Polomalu called for blow to the qb's head when Rivers doesn't even flinch.

They broke down 2 different instances in which Harrsion was held but it was called.

Yep, refs.....

What a Bunch OF PUZZIFIED WHINERS !!!!! oHH THE NFL CHEATS For Pittsburgh.... ( Like the ` 13 to 2 penalty day the last time we played the Super Chargers ) NEVER the STEELERS always the Officials or something else.... You people are Idiots.

Archived