THE BROWNS BOARD

THe AFC SB spot runs through Pittsburgh

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

Boy, you guys really know football.

Ben really fell apart when he got hit. Isn't that what one of you Brainiacs predicted?

Then, did you see him crumble when he laid out a 295 pound defensive lineman?

Rivalry is a good thing, but when it blinds you so much that you cannot appreciate a future HOF QB, and WR, and one of teh greatest teams in football history, then you define yourself as an ass hat.

The Steelers are one hell of a team, and Tomlin is one hell of a head coach.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Ghoolie Girl showing his true colors (Black & Urine)...Like Shep said go to a Stoolers board and celebrate you farging asshole...You dont belong here!

Why would Browns fans wanna read about the Steelers? Why are you posting this here? You're asking us to "appreciate" the Steelers?

Dude, go to a Steelers board, hang with the inbreds where you belong. I have no idea why you're here.

If no one wants to read about the Steelers then why did yinz post about them all week?

Ghoolie, did you see all those empty seats in the upper deck? It's amazing to me that the Steeler fans don't support that team. i don't get it.

Have you ever been to a game? At the start of the 3rd quarter everyone is buy food, beer, or peeing. The stadium isn't full again to nearly the 4th quarter. The stadium was packed today. Was anyone at your stadium today?

Have you ever been to a game? At the start of the 3rd quarter everyone is buy food, beer, or peeing. The stadium isn't full again to nearly the 4th quarter. The stadium was packed today. Was anyone at your stadium today?

We weren't playing. But if we were the place would have been packed. i'm ashamed of the turnout. Usually temperatures aren't a factor.

Ghoolie, did you see all those empty seats in the upper deck? It's amazing to me that the Steeler fans don't support that team. i don't get it.

If all the pansy Squeeler doucheclowns that lived on this board attended games, they'd never have an empty seat again.

Typical of Squeeler douches, all talk...no action.

DWJ

Are you refering to the turn out of the Steeler game? We sold out, what more do you want?

Every NFL game sells out (unless you live in Minn or in the old days LA). i'm talking about fans that showed up. i'm glad for the fans at home that you "sold out." That's important.

there were no Empty seats Azzwipe..... lol.... Maybe empty spots with people in R Rs or concessions at times that games been Sold out since the tickets ...went on sale..... Just grasp at whatever straws you can ! LOSERS !!!! You mad cuz Boomer said the Steeler have the BEST FANS IN FOOTBALL on the show yesterday ? And we were picked as the No. 1 fan base ... By ESPN ? But those people don't know anything do they ? Its Realty the Browns and their Bitchier whiney Estrogen infused fan-base who are he best, huh ??? Poor

Cleveland disrespected again !!! Give it up ...you sound Pathetic !

Guest ATENEARS
Every NFL game sells out (unless you live in Minn or in the old days LA). i'm talking about fans that showed up. i'm glad for the fans at home that you "sold out." That's important.

Great topic Ed ... and Thanks for saving this thread. I noticed the abundant of open seats too. Some here have forgotten just how fair weather these Steelers fans are. The guy that started this topic hasn't been to a Browns/Steelers game in decades. Had he attended one during this era that he gloats about that the Browns are getting routed in, he'd know that Steeler fans are greasy hair females and young groupee punks who stand down in the concourse in huddles until the game is at hand, then they emerge from the tunnels like nocturnal vermits crawling out of the sewer and then wave their xxxxing gay ass-wipe towels.

Sure there are die-hard NFL fans in Pittsburgh too, but the poster-child Steeler fan is still an un-educated bandwagoner, don'ed with a yellow towel.

xxxx-you Ghoolie ... you've lost it, you Nashville, half-time country music show loving has-been.

Why would someone buy a $200+ and decide they don't feel like going? Tailgating started and sunrise this morining for hundreds of people.

Guest ATENEARS
there were no Empty seats Azzwipe..... lol.... Maybe empty spots with people in R Rs or concessions at times that games been Sold out since the tickets ...went on sale..... Just grasp at whatever straws you can ! LOSERS !!!! You mad cuz Boomer said the Steeler have the BEST FANS IN FOOTBALL on the show yesterday ? And we were picked as the No. 1 fan base ... By ESPN ? But those people don't know anything do they ? Its Realty the Browns and their Bitchier whiney Estrogen infused fan-base who are he best, huh ??? Poor

Cleveland disrespected again !!! Give it up ...you sound Pathetic !

I know one thing asshole. You could be on any NFL teams message board that you wish right now. You could be discussing this game with Charger fans, you could be setting up an account on a Ravens forum for the week, Hell, you could even be on your own teams forum ... but your not, you are here because you xxxxing know that we are the best xxxxing fans in the land and you can't put us away and it kills you.

xxxx-you ... we are soooooo in your xxxxing greasy head.

Great topic Ed ... and Thanks for saving this thread. I noticed the abundant of open seats too. Some here have forgotten just how fair weather these Steelers fans are. The guy that started this topic hasn't been to a Browns/Steelers game in decades. Had he attended one during this era that he gloats about that the Browns are getting routed in, he'd know that Steeler fans are greasy hair females and young groupee punks who stand down in the concourse in huddles until the game is at hand, then they emerge from the tunnels like nocturnal vermits crawling out of the sewer and then wave their xxxxing gay ass-wipe towels.

Sure there are die-hard NFL fans in Pittsburgh too, but the poster-child Steeler fan is still an un-educated bandwagoner, don'ed with a yellow towel.

xxxx-you Ghoolie ... you've lost it, you Nashville, half-time country music show loving has-been.

Steelers sold out tickets to all 3 playoff games before we even clinched a spot in the playoffs. I am sure none of these people actually had the intention of attending the game...

Hilarious..... Only Clev. fans notice such things.... Must be your POOP Colored glasses.....

Guest ATENEARS
Why would someone buy a $200+ and decide they don't feel like going? Tailgating started and sunrise this morining for hundreds of people.

Hundreds??? LMFAO

Hundreds??? LMFAO

Stain the Stains fan is truly a pathetic individual... Still think Chuck Frye is "the REAl QB from the MAC"? Or are you still on DA>Big Ben? How much does it pain you to watch the Steelers host the franchise THAT STOLE YOUR TEAM in the AFCC Game????

Dancing on the grave of this troll bastard is way too fun. But in all seriousness Stain, http://suicidehotlines.com/

You being dead would take the fun out of trolling your board after you used to troll mine, but quit when you realized your team will never, ever again beat the far superior Pittsburgh Steelers franchise!!!! What is it 18 of the last 19 now?

:P

Archived