THE BROWNS BOARD

THe AFC SB spot runs through Pittsburgh

Guest Ghoolie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't comprehend this, why are you guys posting on a Browns forum of how good the Steelers are, Who here really cares, why not post on your own board, not once have I ever wanted to spend so much time on another teams board, is it because your own kind dont even want you guys or what? Do you guys not have any life at all, you are posting on a Browns forum all day everyday, I can understand posting on your own board about your team, but why on another teams board, seriously and im not just saying this, you guys really need to get a life, and if thats really your picture Ghoolie, WOW, i honestly know why all your time is in front of a computer, who else wants to talk to that ugly mug all day long

I know one thing asshole. You could be on any NFL teams message board that you wish right now. You could be discussing this game with Charger fans, you could be setting up an account on a Ravens forum for the week, Hell, you could even be on your own teams forum ... but your not, you are here because you xxxxing know that we are the best xxxxing fans in the land and you can't put us away and it kills you.

xxxx-you ... we are soooooo in your xxxxing greasy head.

I am in BOTH Here and Pittsburgh...YOU Azzwipes like to talk POOP about us...stand up like freakin MEN and taker your Pills now. puzzies... Your TEAM Takes on the tendencies of its FAN BASE... Just said by Dan Dierdorf yesterday. Hmmm...no WONDER The Browns struggle so !! And we cant "Put you away " ?? What the heck does that mean ? Dude most of you are a Joke ALL Around the league. MAN up and maybe some respect will come your way. And I respect many of you guys...but not the whiny babies like YOU. Sad sad little man !

I am in BOTH Here and Pittsburgh...YOU Azzwipes like to talk POOP about us...stand up like freakin MEN and taker your Pills now. puzzies... Your TEAM Takes on the tendencies of its FAN BASE... Just said by Dan Dierdorf yesterday. Hmmm...no WONDER The Browns struggle so !! And we cant "Put you away " ?? What the heck does that mean ? Dude most of you are a Joke ALL Around the league. MAN up and maybe some respect will come your way. And I respect many of you guys...but not the whiny babies like YOU. Sad sad little man !

you are talking crap about a team that hasnt done anything in a long long time, do you realize how pathetic you seem? Its like talking crap to the fat kid in dodge ball. why are you here, go talk crap to the team that you beat, you just won a playoff game and you are over here on the Browns board talking crap about how we suck, you are seriuosly a sad excuse for a human being. I gaurantee you, everyone of you losers that come on here are the biggest losers ever who never venture out of their computer rooms and have no lives outside of the internet.

you are talking crap about a team that hasnt done anything in a long long time, do you realize how pathetic you seem? Its like talking crap to the fat kid in dodge ball. why are you here, go talk crap to the team that you beat, you just won a playoff game and you are over here on the Browns board talking crap about how we suck, you are seriuosly a sad excuse for a human being. I gaurantee you, everyone of you losers that come on here are the biggest losers ever who never venture out of their computer rooms and have no lives outside of the internet.

You say Retard crap about us and its okay but when we strike back we are bad?......

Tickets are very exensive. I can only afford to go to a few games a year.

We know what expensive means for a city that people are fleeing:

'not free'.

Sucks to live in Pissburgh, but please stay there. We don't need your type of inbredism in the south - there's plenty here without adding to it.

You say Retard crap about us and its okay but when we strike back we are bad?......

we are on our board....get it, see what the difference is? do you comprehend? do you need me to draw you a picture idiot?

secondly, look back at all of my posts, I dont mention you guys EVER, unless we are playing you that week.....I hate the Steelers, period, I never want you guys to win....but Im not obsessed with you guys and find every board you guys have so i can go post stupid things about you, honestly i have more of a life then that

Guest ATENEARS
I don't know how much Browns tickets are but most Steeler playoff tickets are $200+. I am not goiong to chatise you for not knowing that becuase you being a Brown's fan, how could you possibly know the price of playoff tickets.

You are an idiot. The "Hundreds" was referring to the early morning tailgaters. Hell, we have "hundreds" in week 17 of a 4-11 season.

You guys soooo want to be as diehard as us ... seriouslly, there isn't a Browns fan reading this thread that don't feel sorry for you at the same time as laughing at you getting your puppet strings pulled. Take a hike loser.

so You guys are like FAT Kids in Dodge ball ?? Wow... I didn't realize that. So Sorry ... Dont agree with picking on the Handicapped ! Wait ...just burn all your Browns Gear and you will be a little lighter (at least your Dressers will be ) Then we cant make fun of your whinny pathetic sorry azzzzzzzes ! And seriously , if you really wanna get rid of us. DONT have 3 or 4 threads disrespecting us EVERY TIME we stop by, we will just go quietly away !

I don't know how much Browns tickets are but most Steeler playoff tickets are $200+. I am not goiong to chatise you for not knowing that becuase you being a Brown's fan, how could you possibly know the price of playoff tickets.

My sad little friend, you've shown up at a battle of wits, totally unarmed

so You guys are like FAT Kids in Dodge ball ?? Wow... I didn't realize that. So Sorry ... Dont agree with picking on the Handicapped ! Wait ...just burn all your Browns Gear and you will be a little lighter (at least your Dressers will be ) Then we cant make fun of your whinny pathetic sorry azzzzzzzes ! And seriously , if you really wanna get rid of us. DONT have 3 or 4 threads disrespecting us EVERY TIME we stop by, we will just go quietly away !

You are responding to me in odd ways... You do realize I am a Steeler fan?......

Guest Ghoolie

<<The Cubs haven't won anything for 100 years,>>

And this is the standard you feel is acceptable for he Browns?

<<but their fans love them as much as any fan loves any team in any sport.>>

Nobody loves the Browns more than I do. Very few on this board even approach knowing or having the history I do with the Browns. Loving a team doesn't require accepting shit and calling it a rose.

Lerner ownership has been a disgrace. It has destroyed the team's public image and anyone under 30 thinks the Browns are indeed pathetic. At some point in time, even the dumbest of animals will bite back when beaten. Still, some cowardly, spineless creatures will not find the fortitude to rise up, rebel and bite.

Losing has nothing to do with my contempt for the PEOPLE that comprise the Browns organization. The Steeler teams we pummeled in the early years were STILl tough as nails, and guys like Big daddy Lipscomb and Dick Hoak were hardly losers. But scum like the Browns players and organization? I would call any Browns player a pussy to his face.

This is not Browns football simply because some ass-clown put on the uniform and prance out onto the field. fans and players alike have forgotten what the Browns once were. I am sick and tired of hearing assholes chanting shit like " In Sewage We Trust", when deep down EVERYONE HERE knew the guy was an incompetent jackoff/coffee fetcher.

If you don't think it is sad that a pansy, polesmoker like Randy Lerner just goes out and hires a head coach wihtout rhyme or reason, then you really don' have a clue.

<<It's easy to be a Steelers fan: get born inbred, live in a shithole,>>

The Pittsburgh area is some of the most beautiful land in our Nation and the people there are identical to Clevelanders. Identical melting pot composition, Steel Worker heritage, down to earth folks. Your comments are those of a buffoon.

<<and follow a winning football team.>>

Yes Shep, you are right, who in their right minds wants to follow a winning team? Isn't it much more fun following a team that hasn't won anything in 48 years? Woo Hoo.

<<But it certainly isn't as cool as being a Browns fan... >>

Sure it is, it is WAY cooler. You can travel anywhere and find proud Steelers fans, they outnumber Browns backers 2 to 1 now. Remember the Browns Backers membership never loses anyone. Once you enrol, you are a member EVEAN AFTER YOU DIE.

The Steelers have 5 SB wins, and are in the playoff every year, they have cool player nicknames. guys destined for the HOF. THe happiness of their Holidays is 10 better because they get to talk about how their team will do in the playoffs.

We get to do what, Shep? Chant IN SEWAGE WE TRUST.

The only ones who thinks it is cool to be browns fan, are losers. It sucks to be a Browns fan.

or a Red Sox fan before they started buying pennants.

You have the better team. We're the better/cooler/generally-more-awesome fans.

At this point, yes we are, that means we are the underdog, we havent won anything in awhile. You must have been that fat kid at dodgeball if you automatically referred to him as handicapped....Sorry I hit home with you on that one, I will try to use references that you understand next time. Ones that dont come so close to home Retard

You dont even know how to reply to my post, you replied to one of your fellow losers. You guys must be related, are these guys your uncles or brothers or both?

You are an idiot. The "Hundreds" was referring to the early morning tailgaters. Hell, we have "hundreds" in week 17 of a 4-11 season.

You guys soooo want to be as diehard as us ... seriouslly, there isn't a Browns fan reading this thread that don't feel sorry for you at the same time as laughing at you getting your puppet strings pulled. Take a hike loser.

I was explaining how fair weather fans don't show up 9 hours before gametime when its 15 degrees and -5 windchill. Browns can't even fill up their stadium....

Guest Ghoolie
Funny Ghoolie talks about crybaby posts being pulled.

Cause I posted a thread today with GHoolies picture in it, he whines and bitched to stan to have it pulled (or another mod) and so it was yanked.

So in case you missed it, or wondering why Ghoolie's such an ornery bitch, take a gander at the mamoth of a man they call ghoolie.

GHOOLIE.jpg

He hasn't seen his dick since 1978, and it probably hasn't touched a pussy since then either.

It really explains alot.

The only thing I complained about is not seeing my dick since 1978. Its been in your mothers pussy most of the time.

Bro, I know nothing about Inspecta's mother, but I'm sure she could do a shitload better than you.

Put some sunglasses on this dude and he's SChuck's avatar.

Boy, you guys really know football.

Ben really fell apart when he got hit. Isn't that what one of you Brainiacs predicted?

Then, did you see him crumble when he laid out a 295 pound defensive lineman?

Rivalry is a good thing, but when it blinds you so much that you cannot appreciate a future HOF QB, and WR, and one of teh greatest teams in football history, then you define yourself as an ass hat.

The Steelers are one hell of a team, and Tomlin is one hell of a head coach.

Plus for seeing what is reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have hundreds of whiney azz beeee-otches ! Like a Bunch of Women.

Archived